Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter deserves all the stick in the world 17:06 - Dec 29 with 29093 views_

Once again, absolutely shocking team selection.

A one man wrecking ball.

Potter SORT IT OUT.....!!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:42 - Dec 29 with 1742 viewsHighjack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:36 - Dec 29 by _

Good first half of post but how can you be fair when all he did second half was what he should've before the game?

He deserves all the criticism in the world for the first half shyt show. He should definitely have started with a side resembling the second half side. He put it right when a lot of managers would have ploughed on regardless but I’m still annoyed and it’s definitely 2 points dropped against probably the worst team in this league by a country mile.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:43 - Dec 29 with 1740 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Our squad has been absolutely decimated, filled with youngsters (albeit promising). A slump was always going to happen around Dec/Jan onwards. Many of us said that at the start of the season.

He needs backing in January.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:24]

WTF are you on about???

This and so many other games has fack all to do with the time of the year.

This is all down to his ridiculously bizarre team selections.

For an obvious example, we've got a bloody great Championship full back. He's not everyone's cup of tea, granted, but to anyone with half a brain, he's a shoe in in this league.

He was also superb against Villa Boxing Day.

Potter drops him.

And he's as fit as a fiddle... So please don't give me that bullshit about too many games.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:43 - Dec 29 with 1735 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:37 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm sure that given the choice of sign Woods OR sign Asoro - Woods would have been signed. I'm sure he was told "you can have both, maaaan" , only to have the rug pulled from under him when those thick Yankees realised no f*ckers would meet the fantasy valuations they placed on the Ayews/ Clucas etc etc .

The "Potter cannot fail, only be failed" narrative has to run its course at some point, right?
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:43 - Dec 29 with 1734 viewscmajack

Can have no excuses after that. Lost a lot of support today from people who had backed him all season long. You cannot play that team and that system with that many changes all at once. The two young lads were left hung out to dry and replaced at half time. After 2 successive defeats we needed to get 3 points today and you cannot give teams 45 mins and 2 goals start. If bob Bradley had been in charge today he would have been rightly crucified on this site. Today was one step too far and he's lost a lot of support.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:45 - Dec 29 with 1721 viewsItchySphincter

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 by Darran

What happen to all our strength in depth? lol

Selling our centre halfs on deadline day was the single worst mistake that we made throughout this whole debacle. If it wasn’t for that we’d be a midfield general short from having a solid season before having a go at it next year.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:46 - Dec 29 with 1718 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:25 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

That's the problem. You put our all of our promising youngsters in the starting XI and then you have to fill the bench with even younger youngsters.

It's not rocket science, we need investment.

WTF are you on about?? Our bench was experienced and strong

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:49 - Dec 29 with 1693 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:46 - Dec 29 by _

WTF are you on about?? Our bench was experienced and strong

Can't let facts get in the way of a good story.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:49 - Dec 29 with 1691 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:37 - Dec 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

I blame the fans

Ungrateful f@cks

Grow up boy

Login to get fewer ads

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:49 - Dec 29 with 1687 viewsthornabyswan

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:09 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

He's out of his depth in this league.

You have been having sly little digs for a while now why didn't you just come out and say it instead of putting silly polls up.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:50 - Dec 29 with 1682 viewsKilkennyjack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:25 - Dec 29 by jacksfullaces

sure jenkins has a few more gems to promote from 'his' academy

With Rodon and Roberts not on the park, there were no Swans produced Academy products involved today.

Just saying ..

Beware of the Risen People

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:50 - Dec 29 with 1682 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:37 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm sure that given the choice of sign Woods OR sign Asoro - Woods would have been signed. I'm sure he was told "you can have both, maaaan" , only to have the rug pulled from under him when those thick Yankees realised no f*ckers would meet the fantasy valuations they placed on the Ayews/ Clucas etc etc .

You sound sure but you're wrong

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:51 - Dec 29 with 1672 viewsdobjack2

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:38 - Dec 29 by jasper_T

Any faith Potter could pick them? Doesn't seem to know how to use half the lads he sees every day. Been throwing sht to the wall all season, praying something sticks.

He's lucky we've got the quality we have, and were able to get so many results from <45 minutes of performance.

Depends on whether the player is what we really need.

If we could get an experienced defensive midfielder on loan who didn’t take sh!t from the opposition or his team mates I think that it would stabilise the side and selections. It won’t solve all the problems but it would be a big start.

Whether one is likely to be available and if so whether we could identify him and seal a deal are other questions.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:51 - Dec 29 with 1667 viewsAl_Bundy

The squad quality certainly isn't helping Potter. Numerous abject performances by the journeyman who have delivered very little and raw kids trying to find their feet.

Work in progress and we all have to patient for Potter to find the right mix of formation and who he should stick with.

The key will be January and what the board decide. Any forced outgoings without and hint of strengthening will be a long second half to the season.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:54 - Dec 29 with 1650 viewsthornabyswan

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:14 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

Players aren't in awe or fearful of him. Dreadful level of football in Osterstunds by the way
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:15]

Did you watch much Swedish football then.
Osterunds beat Arsenal at the Emirates and knocked Galatasary out but you crack on.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:54 - Dec 29 with 1649 viewsItchySphincter

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:43 - Dec 29 by _

WTF are you on about???

This and so many other games has fack all to do with the time of the year.

This is all down to his ridiculously bizarre team selections.

For an obvious example, we've got a bloody great Championship full back. He's not everyone's cup of tea, granted, but to anyone with half a brain, he's a shoe in in this league.

He was also superb against Villa Boxing Day.

Potter drops him.

And he's as fit as a fiddle... So please don't give me that bullshit about too many games.

Naughton has a great first half against Villa and a terrible second, abysmal, like night and day. One of our best players in the second half today.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:55 - Dec 29 with 1640 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:49 - Dec 29 by thornabyswan

You have been having sly little digs for a while now why didn't you just come out and say it instead of putting silly polls up.

I put the poll up before today you prickly so and so. Grow up pal.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:55 - Dec 29 with 1639 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:51 - Dec 29 by Al_Bundy

The squad quality certainly isn't helping Potter. Numerous abject performances by the journeyman who have delivered very little and raw kids trying to find their feet.

Work in progress and we all have to patient for Potter to find the right mix of formation and who he should stick with.

The key will be January and what the board decide. Any forced outgoings without and hint of strengthening will be a long second half to the season.

He's found good mixes a few times but keeps abandoning them for bizarre nonsense like today.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:58 - Dec 29 with 1623 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:54 - Dec 29 by thornabyswan

Did you watch much Swedish football then.
Osterunds beat Arsenal at the Emirates and knocked Galatasary out but you crack on.

We beat Arsenal 3-1, Osterstunds did what exactly from that result on? But you vent on me pal, crack on.
Bet you boo and hiss.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:00 - Dec 29 with 1599 viewsLoyal

For fcks sake, if you cnts can't support the team go and fck off .
Sick of hearing your bullshit.
Any problems ? Do one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:01 - Dec 29 with 1582 viewsthornabyswan

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:55 - Dec 29 by dickythorpe

I put the poll up before today you prickly so and so. Grow up pal.

Yes I know you did but you have been sniping away for a bit without saying much.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:02 - Dec 29 with 1581 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:00 - Dec 29 by Loyal

For fcks sake, if you cnts can't support the team go and fck off .
Sick of hearing your bullshit.
Any problems ? Do one.

Just Boo.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:02 - Dec 29 with 1570 viewsQJumpingJack

Pep and Klopp would struggle with this squad, especially having to work with a board which are out of their depths.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:03 - Dec 29 with 1562 viewsdickythorpe

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:01 - Dec 29 by thornabyswan

Yes I know you did but you have been sniping away for a bit without saying much.

Lol!!! So what? Truth is hurting that Potter isn't so wizard after all.

Don't notice you adding anything on here.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:03 - Dec 29 with 1560 viewstrinityann

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Our squad has been absolutely decimated, filled with youngsters (albeit promising). A slump was always going to happen around Dec/Jan onwards. Many of us said that at the start of the season.

He needs backing in January.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:24]

I am running out of patience with the tinkering, just pick your best eleven. It's not a good sign for a fan when you don't know what the starting eleven will be week to week. I still think we underachieving with the squad we have got, we still have plenty of PL experience still there.

Today's first eleven was the biggest head scratching team that I have seen in a long time, even Bob Bradley was not that bad.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 18:03 - Dec 29 with 1561 viewsAndy1300

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:16 - Dec 29 by ItchySphincter

He’s scrambling at the moment. Taking a stab at anything in the hope of finding something that works. A real shame as he has something about him but we’re lacking something in the heart of defence and in midfield. None of the players are terrible, they’re all just too similar - another goal from a cross today, Keeper not commanding the six yard box, centre halves unable to defend, its a familiar story.

Potter gave away the first half today and deserves some stick but it has to be said the referee lost control of that game in the first ten minutes, one of the worst displays I’ve seeen in years.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:18]

Agree with all of that.

All the officials were shocking today, how can you not know that you can't be offside from a throw-in?

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024