Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter deserves all the stick in the world 17:06 - Dec 29 with 29095 views_

Once again, absolutely shocking team selection.

A one man wrecking ball.

Potter SORT IT OUT.....!!!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:24 - Dec 29 with 1942 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:17 - Dec 29 by Landore_Jack

Don't agree with the "out of his depth in this league" comments. He certainly is prone to mistakes and today was an example of this. Give him the funds in January and he turn this around.

I wouldn't lend him any money at the moment.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:24 - Dec 29 with 1942 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:15 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Jenkins take responsibility too then? He took him on.

Both go

Ps - disagree anyway, but by you’re logic, both of them f*ck off

Looks like the knives are out in the boardroom if this thread is anything to go by. The Yanks and Huw have appointed him, watched him get a tune out of a lot of players but we're now finding out JUST how tough it is for the young lads halfway through a gruelling season in an unforgiving league. Those c*nts wasted so much money over the last two to three years under Dof big nose. It shouldn't come as a surprise to see us hitting the buffers with such a (forced) minimalist outlay in the transfer market, again due to the boardroom.

Potter needs sh*gging for today granted but we would have fewer points with some hoofball merchant because we have got the players for that kind of game (thank God).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:24 - Dec 29 with 1933 viewsswan65split

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 by Darran

What happen to all our strength in depth? lol

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 1939 viewsjacksfullaces

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Our squad has been absolutely decimated, filled with youngsters (albeit promising). A slump was always going to happen around Dec/Jan onwards. Many of us said that at the start of the season.

He needs backing in January.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:24]

sure jenkins has a few more gems to promote from 'his' academy
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 1933 viewsHighjack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

Our squad has been absolutely decimated, filled with youngsters (albeit promising). A slump was always going to happen around Dec/Jan onwards. Many of us said that at the start of the season.

He needs backing in January.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:24]

The young lads aren’t the problem, it’s the more experienced players we need to get more out of.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 1933 views34dfgdf54

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:24 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Looks like the knives are out in the boardroom if this thread is anything to go by. The Yanks and Huw have appointed him, watched him get a tune out of a lot of players but we're now finding out JUST how tough it is for the young lads halfway through a gruelling season in an unforgiving league. Those c*nts wasted so much money over the last two to three years under Dof big nose. It shouldn't come as a surprise to see us hitting the buffers with such a (forced) minimalist outlay in the transfer market, again due to the boardroom.

Potter needs sh*gging for today granted but we would have fewer points with some hoofball merchant because we have got the players for that kind of game (thank God).

Well said,
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:25 - Dec 29 with 1930 viewsMrSwerve

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:23 - Dec 29 by Darran

What happen to all our strength in depth? lol

That's the problem. You put our all of our promising youngsters in the starting XI and then you have to fill the bench with even younger youngsters.

It's not rocket science, we need investment.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:26 - Dec 29 with 1924 viewsMrSwerve

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:25 - Dec 29 by Highjack

The young lads aren’t the problem, it’s the more experienced players we need to get more out of.

Oh I wasn't criticising our young players at all. They're doing well in the situation they've been put in.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:28 - Dec 29 with 1903 viewsSTID2017

You really are a short minded miserable got. Have you forgot how bad we were a lot of the time under Bradley, Clement, Monk, Carlos ?
33 points this season, down to Potter. Unsupported by the board, scratching a squad together, what you expecting ?
Moron

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:29 - Dec 29 with 1896 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:15 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Jenkins take responsibility too then? He took him on.

Both go

Ps - disagree anyway, but by you’re logic, both of them f*ck off

But that's always been my point

When sticking up for managers

And how difficult it is to get the right one

We all wanted Clement - he turned out to be awful.

Same for a few others.

It's not about who chooses them, it's about how difficult it is to get it right.

We've been spoilt.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:30 - Dec 29 with 1889 viewssainthelens

Team selection shows he's starting to panic in many ways. That is feeding through to the team. I keep saying we are incapable of keeping a clean sheet. That has to be a massive priority for me, having to score at least twice in every game is waring. If he's not backed by the board in January we will end up struggling big time. Cannot let Jenkins go unblamed, he has SO much to answer to.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:30 - Dec 29 with 1889 viewsdobjack2

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:18 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

His record in Sweden says it all - and the Europa league.

I'm not saying that he's hugely talented or he's a World class manager. That is yet to be seen. This year has probably been spot on considering the position we're in financially and the players that he has.

Great? No.
Terrible? No.

Half-decent, considering the tools he has at his disposal? Yes.

He’s got a lower mid table squad with a couple of unfit senior players who are out of contract at the end of the season.

The midfield has too many similar players with no dm to protect the centre halves and not enough goalscorers in it. The games are coming thick and fast and youngsters need to have a break.

We also lack leadership on the pitch.

No great surprises where we are, a couple of shrewd loan signings and moves out could make a difference.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:31 - Dec 29 with 1872 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:17 - Dec 29 by Landore_Jack

Don't agree with the "out of his depth in this league" comments. He certainly is prone to mistakes and today was an example of this. Give him the funds in January and he turn this around.

So he can go out and buy another Osoro for £2m?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:32 - Dec 29 with 1858 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:25 - Dec 29 by Highjack

But you can only do that by playing them in their correct or best position.
This mix & match approach does not work while you are trying to play serious football, I had this discussion about the Academy when I first came on here about making talented kids in to jack of all trades.
It doesn't teach them to play better football it teaches them how to lose by lowering the whole standard to the lowest common denominator.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:38]
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 1841 viewsdobjack2

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:31 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There must be experienced loan signings out there that could make a big difference to this squad.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 1832 viewsswan65split

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:30 - Dec 29 by sainthelens

Team selection shows he's starting to panic in many ways. That is feeding through to the team. I keep saying we are incapable of keeping a clean sheet. That has to be a massive priority for me, having to score at least twice in every game is waring. If he's not backed by the board in January we will end up struggling big time. Cannot let Jenkins go unblamed, he has SO much to answer to.

He and the others have a lot too answer too.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 1834 viewstheloneranger

We've gained most of our points this season from playing one half a game.

Why did he wait until half time before making the changes ??

We were fvcking all over the place before the 2nd goal went in.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:36 - Dec 29 with 1825 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:16 - Dec 29 by Highjack

Yes that first half was honestly as bad a half as I have ever seen in my twenty odd years of going down. Routledge right back, a young centre half at left back, mcburnie on the wing, pumping it forward to a guy we signed from Leamington Spa. How the f*ck could anyone think that would be a good idea?

But then if we are to be fair he changed it and got it right 2nd half where we probably could or should have won.

Good first half of post but how can you be fair when all he did second half was what he should've before the game?

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:36 - Dec 29 with 1825 views1462jack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:13 - Dec 29 by trinityann

Worst 45 mins I have seen at the Liberty.

I can hand on my heart say that without doubt that is the worst half of football I have seen since we moved to landore , lumping the ball up the pitch to two of their six feet odd defenders , toothless in midfield, and the defence was amateurish , there were eleven individuals out there , potters team selections are mental
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:37 - Dec 29 with 1813 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I blame the fans

Ungrateful f@cks

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:37 - Dec 29 with 1813 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:31 - Dec 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure that given the choice of sign Woods OR sign Asoro - Woods would have been signed. I'm sure he was told "you can have both, maaaan" , only to have the rug pulled from under him when those thick Yankees realised no f*ckers would meet the fantasy valuations they placed on the Ayews/ Clucas etc etc .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:37 - Dec 29 with 1813 viewsJack_Kass

Rotation isn't an option at this time of the year, 4 games in 10 days or whatever the number is, has to be managed effectively.

How does he do that if the players he has in his rotation, a) are not ready b) and as a consquence, not quite good enough (yet)?

The man is making a silk purse from a sows ear, look at the real issue behind WHY he is having to do that

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:38 - Dec 29 with 1812 views_

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:18 - Dec 29 by MrSwerve

His record in Sweden says it all - and the Europa league.

I'm not saying that he's hugely talented or he's a World class manager. That is yet to be seen. This year has probably been spot on considering the position we're in financially and the players that he has.

Great? No.
Terrible? No.

Half-decent, considering the tools he has at his disposal? Yes.

You're right, his record in SWEDEN says it all....

NOTHING.

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:38 - Dec 29 with 1805 viewsjasper_T

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:35 - Dec 29 by dobjack2

There must be experienced loan signings out there that could make a big difference to this squad.

Any faith Potter could pick them? Doesn't seem to know how to use half the lads he sees every day. Been throwing sht to the wall all season, praying something sticks.

He's lucky we've got the quality we have, and were able to get so many results from <45 minutes of performance.
Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:41 - Dec 29 with 1771 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Potter deserves all the stick in the world on 17:37 - Dec 29 by Jack_Kass

Rotation isn't an option at this time of the year, 4 games in 10 days or whatever the number is, has to be managed effectively.

How does he do that if the players he has in his rotation, a) are not ready b) and as a consquence, not quite good enough (yet)?

The man is making a silk purse from a sows ear, look at the real issue behind WHY he is having to do that

Naughton has been ready to play for weeks and was the obvious choice, stop making excuses for bizarre decisions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024