Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread 09:40 - Dec 15 with 35319 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:59 - Dec 15 with 1810 viewslidojack

Michu has been anonymous for two and a half hours of football. I think I can count the number of touches he's had inside the box on one hand.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 15:00]
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 15 with 1807 viewsslate_dk

good to see that normal service is restored on this site
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 15 with 1790 viewsRancid

I still maintain JDG is the worst player to don the shirt in years.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 15 with 1780 viewsPlasticman

commentators on my stream are obnoxious to listen to. onesided drivel

Plastic since 2012

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 15 with 1776 viewswaynekerr55

F*cking set pieces AGAIN!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:01 - Dec 15 with 1759 viewsJackFish

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 15 by Plasticman

Same here.

Finally a free kick to us.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:01 - Dec 15 with 1732 viewsHalon

Yet Again Vorm messes up....get that keeper off the pitch....
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:01 - Dec 15 with 1722 views2face

Worm needs to go out knees first.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:02 - Dec 15 with 1675 viewsShaky

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:01 - Dec 15 by Halon

Yet Again Vorm messes up....get that keeper off the pitch....

Not there; they are cynically taking him out.

The ref is f*cking blind, however.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:02 - Dec 15 with 1673 viewswaynekerr55

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:01 - Dec 15 by JackFish

Same here.

Finally a free kick to us.

Birtles is talking about them as if they are paragons of virtue. Like they don't resort to gamesmanship...

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:02 - Dec 15 with 1668 viewsJackanapes

this is about when st gallen started to pi%$$ all over us. gulp

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:02 - Dec 15 with 1664 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 15 by Rancid

I still maintain JDG is the worst player to don the shirt in years.

You really think he's worse that Shechter?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:02 - Dec 15 with 1657 viewsharemscarem

Amat is so important today. Canas is doing great defensively as well. Again we are having most of the possession this half, but we are not dangerous enough. Maybe time to give Bony a try now?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:03 - Dec 15 with 1621 viewsJackFish

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:02 - Dec 15 by Shaky

Not there; they are cynically taking him out.

The ref is f*cking blind, however.

They've fouled Vorm every time they've gone up for a cross. Surprised Oliver saw that one.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:03 - Dec 15 with 1602 viewsZut_Alors

Enjoying this game. We're actually playing some really good stuff. Amat looks great too.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:03 - Dec 15 with 1593 viewsLaudrup

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:00 - Dec 15 by Plasticman

It's on Danish TV, but I guess you don't have TV3+?

I hate signatures

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:04 - Dec 15 with 1574 viewsJackanapes

Id say Keith Lowe was a bit worse than De Guzman

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:05 - Dec 15 with 1510 viewswaynekerr55

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:02 - Dec 15 by Joe_bradshaw

You really think he's worse that Shechter?

If that's the case I'll have a crate of what he's drinking

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:05 - Dec 15 with 1489 viewsharemscarem

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:04 - Dec 15 by Jackanapes

Id say Keith Lowe was a bit worse than De Guzman

I remember a lot of fine games from De Guzman as well. He is not the only one playing under level at the moment. He will get better again, I think.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:06 - Dec 15 with 1464 viewsJackFish

Fall over, free kick. Fall over, free kick.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:06 - Dec 15 with 1447 viewsLaudrup

Bony on for Michu.

I hate signatures

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:07 - Dec 15 with 1426 viewsJackFish

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:06 - Dec 15 by Laudrup

Bony on for Michu.

Bout time. Michu has been anonymous.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:07 - Dec 15 with 1426 viewsPlasticman

happy to see bony on. we have been toothless in attack most of the time so far

Plastic since 2012

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:08 - Dec 15 with 1371 viewsLaudrup

Michel Vorm ffs, catch a god damn overhead ball already.

I hate signatures

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:08 - Dec 15 with 1365 viewsJackanapes

seriously laudrup, drop that twt of a keeper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024