Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread 09:40 - Dec 15 with 35321 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:23 - Dec 15 with 2298 viewsRancid

Gonna be tough now.Baton down those hatches time.Amat at fault ever so slightly for the goal,gave their lad too much room to lay the ball off for Hooper.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 14:23]
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:23 - Dec 15 with 2279 viewsPlasticman

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:20 - Dec 15 by JackFish

We're under pressure here. Need to get to HT level. Haven't had any possession at all since Dyer went off.

to me it looked like the team got shakened by Dyers injury. Prob made them think it could have been any of them on that stretcher.

I hope Laudrup can get them back to firing on all cylinders again, cause the way Norwich are trying to thug through every tackle we need the players to be commited and not pulling away from tackles.

Plastic since 2012

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:24 - Dec 15 with 2261 viewsmonmouth

I really hate these yellow f**kers. Every time, they spawn something.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:25 - Dec 15 with 2208 viewsKingBony

Thought ankle went but looked again and maybe knee popped out as well

Horrible injury don''to think we'll see Nath again this season

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:25 - Dec 15 with 2186 views2face

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:21 - Dec 15 by Halon

What was vorm doing? He was way 2 far out of his goal....If he was close 2 the line it wud have been an easy save.....cracking shot tho

We are being bullied and the referee is helping them. I hate to say it, but in this situation we need an assasin. Some nasty bugger that will hurt their players.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:27 - Dec 15 with 2112 viewsmikecph

All I can think of right now is that horrible injury to Dyer. Such a great player who always gives 100% - don't think he gets the appreciation he deserves :(
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:30 - Dec 15 with 1992 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Ominous signs for the 2nd-half....we're getting bullied out of the game and not winning any defensive headers; there' no way we'd survive another 45 mins like that.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:31 - Dec 15 with 1905 viewsJackFish

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:30 - Dec 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Ominous signs for the 2nd-half....we're getting bullied out of the game and not winning any defensive headers; there' no way we'd survive another 45 mins like that.

Agreed.

They've started to push up on us now though and we've resorted to hoofing it instead of trying to keep the ball. Need to get some possession again.
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:32 - Dec 15 with 1882 viewswaynekerr55

That goal is where we miss Leon's defensive discipline in front of the back 4.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:32 - Dec 15 with 1869 viewsOldjack

We can beat theses

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:34 - Dec 15 with 1800 viewsShaky

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:30 - Dec 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I don't think it's that bad, shocking as the injury to Dyer was.

We scored then they pressed hard as is to be expected, and scored in the aftermath of the reorganisation following the sub.

We have nevertheless played some nice stuff, and I still think we have a good chance of winning this 1-2 maybe 1-3.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:34 - Dec 15 with 1759 viewsJokeren1943

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:32 - Dec 15 by waynekerr55

That goal is where we miss Leon's defensive discipline in front of the back 4.

That goal should never been scored. Major fault by Vorm.

Hooper shoot from 30 meter streight on the goalkeeper and Vorm can not save it.

Can<t blame Canas for that.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 14:35]
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:35 - Dec 15 with 1746 viewsJackFish

Suspected fractured ankle for Dyer.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:35 - Dec 15 with 1720 viewsKennedy

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:32 - Dec 15 by Oldjack

We can beat theses

Just call me JFK

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:35 - Dec 15 with 1699 viewsmikecph

It is kind of a problem in this game that Michu keeps drifting down into AM position forcing Shelvey to go out of position - where he is largely ineffective. We need to involve Shelvey more - either by asking Michu to stop straying as much or to put Bony on who we know will stay put :) Poz already looking a little sloppy - hopefully he will shape up 2nd half - I would have preferred Routledge though :P
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:36 - Dec 15 with 1676 viewsmonmouth

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:35 - Dec 15 by JackFish

Suspected fractured ankle for Dyer.

Lets hope no compounding and no complications.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:37 - Dec 15 with 1641 viewswaynekerr55

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:34 - Dec 15 by Jokeren1943

That goal should never been scored. Major fault by Vorm.

Hooper shoot from 30 meter streight on the goalkeeper and Vorm can not save it.

Can<t blame Canas for that.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 14:35]

Agree to a point, but he shouldn't have the freedom of Norwich to shoot. It's so obvious how they play. Hoof it forward and play off the knock down. All we have to do is contest the first ball and then make sure we rattle around as it drops

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:37 - Dec 15 with 1629 viewsJokeren1943

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:36 - Dec 15 by monmouth

Lets hope no compounding and no complications.

The best Swansea player this season.

Hope the best for him and his family.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:37 - Dec 15 with 1618 viewsJackanapes

Well we dont really deserve the lead. Im not sure what to expect. I just never know what next.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:37 - Dec 15 with 1617 viewsSpratty

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:27 - Dec 15 by mikecph

All I can think of right now is that horrible injury to Dyer. Such a great player who always gives 100% - don't think he gets the appreciation he deserves :(

Totally agree spirit of Swansea City is our Nath - Hope it isn't as bad as it looked although sounds like an ankle fracture
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:37 - Dec 15 with 1617 viewsharemscarem

The first 35 min was good. Maybe we created too few chances when You think about the possession we had, but not a bad first half.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:39 - Dec 15 with 1554 viewsJackanapes

If the first minute of play is anything to go by , its going to be grim. For fcks sake pass the ball to a white shirt.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:40 - Dec 15 with 1533 viewscrackerjack

Have to say that our inability to keep possession under pressure is worrying.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:40 - Dec 15 with 1515 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:35 - Dec 15 by mikecph

It is kind of a problem in this game that Michu keeps drifting down into AM position forcing Shelvey to go out of position - where he is largely ineffective. We need to involve Shelvey more - either by asking Michu to stop straying as much or to put Bony on who we know will stay put :) Poz already looking a little sloppy - hopefully he will shape up 2nd half - I would have preferred Routledge though :P

I got the impression that, rather like the Newcastle game after Vasquez went off, we're not playing with a striker as such, but asking Michu, Shelvey, and Dyer to take turns to make those central runs forward from midfield.

It worked for the goal, but apart from that we've not offered a great deal going forwards. Would hope to see Wilf on soon to give us more shape.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 14:43 - Dec 15 with 1443 viewsJackFish

Better Swans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024