Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread 09:40 - Dec 15 with 35252 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:48 - Dec 15 with 2173 views3swan

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:44 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

Thought Vorm was f*cked?

Injection to get him through the game?

Maybe not risking Tremmel getting an injury if Vorm is out for January?
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:51 - Dec 15 with 2149 viewsPlasticman

btw, who's the second girl on the opening post, dar?

she's a sight for sore eyes for sure...

Plastic since 2012

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:52 - Dec 15 with 2140 viewsairedale

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:43 - Dec 15 by Joe_bradshaw

It's the home team's decision.

I'm sure we would do the same.

Sighcological innit.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:54 - Dec 15 with 2102 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Disappointed Bony isn't starting; We look so much better when he does.

Oh well, more than enough talent on the pitch to get something today, just hope they're up for the fight.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:55 - Dec 15 with 2089 viewsDarran

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:51 - Dec 15 by Plasticman

btw, who's the second girl on the opening post, dar?

she's a sight for sore eyes for sure...

Here you go Plast.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/miss-swansea-alice-taylor-masterche

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:55 - Dec 15 with 2089 viewswaynekerr55

Michu up top again...

Certainly a point for discussion!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:55 - Dec 15 with 2086 viewsexiledclaseboy

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:48 - Dec 15 by 3swan

Injection to get him through the game?

Maybe not risking Tremmel getting an injury if Vorm is out for January?

Playing an injured keeper in case our fit keeper gets injured. Clever.

Poll: Tory leader

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:58 - Dec 15 with 2056 views3swan

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:55 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

Playing an injured keeper in case our fit keeper gets injured. Clever.

That's why both comments were followed by a ?

Outfield players do it all the time. I can only think that the management & medical staff think he has enough mobility to play and that there isn't a problem with Tremmel that we don't know about
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:59 - Dec 15 with 2043 viewsDarran

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:58 - Dec 15 by 3swan

That's why both comments were followed by a ?

Outfield players do it all the time. I can only think that the management & medical staff think he has enough mobility to play and that there isn't a problem with Tremmel that we don't know about

You tell him Clive he's not speaking to Scouce here.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:00 - Dec 15 with 2024 viewsPlasticman

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:55 - Dec 15 by Darran

Here you go Plast.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/miss-swansea-alice-taylor-masterche

Thanks.

The more you learn.

I guess that's just an added incentive to get my bum over there one day to actually watch a match live instead of pixelated streams :P

Plastic since 2012

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:01 - Dec 15 with 2011 views3swan

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:59 - Dec 15 by Darran

I know what he looks like and I know where he works
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:01 - Dec 15 with 2005 viewsexiledclaseboy

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 12:59 - Dec 15 by Darran

P*ss off, Prosser. I have maximum respect for 3Swan while having none at all for the other poster you mentioned.

Poll: Tory leader

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:02 - Dec 15 with 1987 viewsDarran

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:01 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

P*ss off, Prosser. I have maximum respect for 3Swan while having none at all for the other poster you mentioned.

Ok sorry.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:04 - Dec 15 with 1972 viewswaynekerr55

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:01 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

I thought leftie's believed that everyone deserves a second chance

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:05 - Dec 15 with 1961 views3swan

I'll let you know if I ever need a reference

Oh and the feelings mutual
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:10 - Dec 15 with 1808 viewsmax936

Any streams for game fellas, Please.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:10 - Dec 15 with 1805 viewssnork44

Darran , it is spelt Scouse not Scouce! Good grief even the administrator is illiterate !
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 15:15]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:12 - Dec 15 with 1780 views3swan

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:10 - Dec 15 by snork44

Darran , it is spelt Scouse not Scouce! Good grief even the administrator is illiterate !
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 15:15]

It's Darran not Darren and I think it goes back to the Jackarmy days when Darran was picked up on it and Darran being Darran has kept it going
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:17 - Dec 15 with 1734 viewsBYMJacks

I think it will be a tough game today because we have not done brilliantly against Norwich since we got promoted but think we will come away with a 1 1 draw
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:20 - Dec 15 with 1688 viewsAl_Bundy

Anybody think ML looked very flat and tired in his pre- match interview?
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:21 - Dec 15 with 1674 viewsJokeren1943

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:10 - Dec 15 by max936

Any streams for game fellas, Please.

Here you go

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=232221&part=sports
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:22 - Dec 15 with 1666 viewsSWANZF4N

Michu was in a major strop last league game - lets hope his attitude is better today...
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:24 - Dec 15 with 1634 viewsmax936

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:21 - Dec 15 by Jokeren1943

Here you go

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=232221&part=sports

Cheers Jokeren

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:25 - Dec 15 with 1615 viewsJackanapes

So we are playing without a striker again

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:26 - Dec 15 with 1603 viewsDr_Winston

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 13:25 - Dec 15 by Jackanapes

So we are playing without a striker again

Yes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024