Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread 09:40 - Dec 15 with 35318 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 15 with 2107 viewsmonmouth

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:32 - Dec 15 by MagicDaps

So Shelvey's one on one and Bony's shot just wide at the end weren't chances?

Shh mun. He's absolutely determined to be miserable. Let him knock himself out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:34 - Dec 15 with 2106 viewsWxmJax

JJS seemed to want the win more than most at the end, has he been ostracised ? no one wanted to pass to him. Would have taken the point before the match, not the best of games to watch.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:35 - Dec 15 with 2091 viewsShaky

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:33 - Dec 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

The one concern with Amat was how easily he was dominated by Bassong at set-pieces, it was too easy. Amat did a lot right today, but in the air he was poor.

I thought he used his body really intelligently just to neutralise the danger.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:35 - Dec 15 with 2090 viewsKeyserSoze

Does anyone remember how we used to pass under Brendan?

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:35 - Dec 15 with 2086 viewsC_jack

Valuable point, onward we march.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:36 - Dec 15 with 2080 viewsmonmouth

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:32 - Dec 15 by JackFish

Sorry, are you a Cardiff fan telling us that we're boring when you play a 10-0-0?

Oh and who got absolutely outplayed at Narch getting out of their own half three times in the whole game. W**kers.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:37 - Dec 15 with 2054 viewsDr_Winston

Spent most of the second half waiting for Norwich to score again, so I'll take a point.

Better than Monday and Thursday. Still well below what we're capable of. Obvious mistake yet again to put Michu upfront. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result then the Coed will be knocking on Laudrup's door soon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:37 - Dec 15 with 2028 viewsmonmouth

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:35 - Dec 15 by KeyserSoze

Does anyone remember how we used to pass under Brendan?

Yeah we passed really well when the Turkey Tossers smashed us twice that season. F**k me pink.

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:38 - Dec 15 with 2009 viewsSenhin

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:33 - Dec 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

The one concern with Amat was how easily he was dominated by Bassong at set-pieces, it was too easy. Amat did a lot right today, but in the air he was poor.

Bassong is huge and good in the air when Amat's young and just come from a play it on the floor league though.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:38 - Dec 15 with 1995 viewslifelong

I think everybody would have taken a point before this game.

Still in 10th, 7 points above the relegation places, we're doing okay.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:39 - Dec 15 with 1988 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:35 - Dec 15 by Shaky

I thought he used his body really intelligently just to neutralise the danger.

Well, he wasn't neutralizing all the headers Bassong clearly won in and around the box under powderpuff challenge from Amat.

Hey, it happens, Bassong is big, strong and great in the air. Apart from that Amat did look very good; like Chico without the baggage; but as aerial ability is so important to a centre-halve's game we shouldn't overlook that part of his game today amongst the praise.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:40 - Dec 15 with 1947 viewsRancid

Watch their goal again and see if you think Amat gave the lad too much room to set Hooper up.Apart from that he played well and i prefer him to Chico all day long.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:41 - Dec 15 with 1934 viewsjackonicko

I know the team sheet suggested Michu up top, but to me the team looked more under orders to play the false 9. Dyer and JJS in particular taking turns up top.

Im Not saying Michu had a great game and he can be indisciplined, but think today was as much about what he was asked to do.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:41 - Dec 15 with 1919 viewsmonmouth

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:37 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

Spent most of the second half waiting for Norwich to score again, so I'll take a point.

Better than Monday and Thursday. Still well below what we're capable of. Obvious mistake yet again to put Michu upfront. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result then the Coed will be knocking on Laudrup's door soon.

Putting the current version of Michu upfront is even more insane. Laudrup needs to have a word with him.

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:43 - Dec 15 with 1891 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:37 - Dec 15 by Dr_Winston

If Michu starts up front against Everton instead of Bony I'll be booking myself into the Coed never mind Laudrup.

Enjoying the next level

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:43 - Dec 15 with 1885 viewsPhats

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:32 - Dec 15 by JackFish

Sorry, are you a Cardiff fan telling us that we're boring when you play a 10-0-0?

Just a real shame your lads love to play the ball amongst the back four, 65% possession, double the amount of passes than Norwich but half the amount of shots and less than half of the amount of crosses they made.

Therefore a great result for a boring team
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:43 - Dec 15 with 1884 viewsKeyserSoze

We really missed Mark Gower out there today.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:43 - Dec 15 with 1884 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:30 - Dec 15 by Phats

Awesome display yet again, 65% possession ............ In your own half !!!!!

Top top team ............ Was like watching paint dry

We've scored 80% more goals than you lot this season so far and we're like watching paint dry?

I'll run that past you again - eighty percent more.

It must be like watching paint.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:46 - Dec 15 with 1824 viewsmonmouth

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:43 - Dec 15 by KeyserSoze

We really missed Mark Gower out there today.

Ah...I've got your drift now....

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:47 - Dec 15 with 1799 viewscontroversial_jack

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:43 - Dec 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

If Michu starts up front against Everton instead of Bony I'll be booking myself into the Coed never mind Laudrup.

Bony's first touch was awful and how much time does he want to tee up a shot before he fires it wide?
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 15 with 1789 viewslovejuicejack

Great point all things considered ... WTF was Bony doing?
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:49 - Dec 15 with 1762 viewsTokijo

A point ok, performance so so. Look on the bright side! 20 points now!
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 15 with 1740 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:48 - Dec 15 by lovejuicejack

Great point all things considered ... WTF was Bony doing?

When? If you're referring to the Jonjo/shot incident then I thought Jonjo was coming from an offside position so that was why Bony didn't consider passing.

If that's not that case then it was poor from Bony as I'm sure we'd have scored, either Jonjo himself or via lay-off back to Bony.

Enjoying the next level

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:52 - Dec 15 with 1711 viewsPhats

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:43 - Dec 15 by Joe_bradshaw

We've scored 80% more goals than you lot this season so far and we're like watching paint dry?

I'll run that past you again - eighty percent more.

It must be like watching paint.

Have your lot played Cardiff yet this season?

Can't remember, if so what was the score?
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:55 - Dec 15 with 1676 viewslovejuicejack

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:50 - Dec 15 by FearOfAJackPlanet

When? If you're referring to the Jonjo/shot incident then I thought Jonjo was coming from an offside position so that was why Bony didn't consider passing.

If that's not that case then it was poor from Bony as I'm sure we'd have scored, either Jonjo himself or via lay-off back to Bony.

I'm talking about our 12 mill striker passing it to Norwich players 20 yards from our goal line, not once but a couple of times ... spot the mistake in that one??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024