Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread 09:40 - Dec 15 with 35316 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:26 - Dec 15 with 1977 viewsJackFish

Good point that.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:26 - Dec 15 with 1977 viewscrackerjack

A good point in the end

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:26 - Dec 15 with 1954 viewslonglostjack

We'll take that point

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:26 - Dec 15 with 1952 viewsPlasticman

ok. given the way the match turned out, I'm just happy with the single point. But we seem too toothless in attack recently I feel :(

Plastic since 2012

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:26 - Dec 15 with 1910 viewsBonjour

Happy with that point given the performance.

Bring on the next few easy fixtures
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:27 - Dec 15 with 1866 viewsJackbustard

Well deserved point there in fairness.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:27 - Dec 15 with 1858 viewsRancid

I think Dyer's injury took the wind out of our sails andn we weren't the same after.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:27 - Dec 15 with 1857 viewsorion3016

That's ok
Battled well

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:27 - Dec 15 with 1853 viewsdeanscfc

Absolutely toothless I'm afraid. Only chance all game was the goal from a long ball...what has happened!?
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:28 - Dec 15 with 1844 viewsmax936

Excellent point after the week we've had, hope Dyer's ok and he hasn't broken anything.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:28 - Dec 15 with 1839 viewsLaudrup

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:17 - Dec 15 by Shaky

Second time Rangel has had a high boot since his yellow.

I wasn't much different from what Chico got a direct red card for last season.

I hate signatures

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:28 - Dec 15 with 1825 viewsJackanapes

Yet another ugly premiership game. Its the nature of the beast. its not us thats unentertaining, its the whole damn shooting match.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:28 - Dec 15 with 1791 viewsSwansMinerals

Great point!
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:29 - Dec 15 with 1753 viewsSenhin

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:19 - Dec 15 by haremscarem

Why doesn't he make the pass to Shelvey!!!

Because he has the power of sight... He made the right decision, Shelvey was offside. If he had passe dit and the flag gone up you;d have all found a way to bitch about him again saying he's a striker and should have shot etc...

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:30 - Dec 15 with 1721 viewsmonmouth

I facking hate those sister shagging inbred turkey turds. Play like an away team at home; dive all over the place; barge, niggle and kick and then get a homer ref on top. I'm getting really fed up with no breaks going our way in these sort of games.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:30 - Dec 15 with 1710 viewsPhats

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:25 - Dec 15 by 2face

What is wrong with those commentators?

Awesome display yet again, 65% possession ............ In your own half !!!!!

Top top team ............ Was like watching paint dry
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:31 - Dec 15 with 1672 viewsShaky

Biggest positive for me was the performance of Amat, who looks like real class and has the incredible advantage of seemingly playing comfortably both on the left and right.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:31 - Dec 15 with 1667 viewsblaine_scfc

That's a massive point. No complaints about that from me, wasn't expecting anything. A week off now to recover. Absolutely gutted for Nathan Dyer. Wishing him a speedy recovery
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:31 - Dec 15 with 1660 viewsperchrockjack

seem to lack confidence but a good point in the circs.

We need to work on giving Bony his opportunity to bury the ball.

Michu, today , was shocking and its a worry.

Laudrup wasn't apparently thinking of bringing in many in the window.

All in all a point is good enough

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:31 - Dec 15 with 1663 viewsJackFish

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:30 - Dec 15 by monmouth

I facking hate those sister shagging inbred turkey turds. Play like an away team at home; dive all over the place; barge, niggle and kick and then get a homer ref on top. I'm getting really fed up with no breaks going our way in these sort of games.

Always the same isn't it? They foul us constantly, dive all over the place, yet we end up with three yellows and them none.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:31 - Dec 15 with 1661 viewsSwansforever

We have to be happy with a point I guess.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:32 - Dec 15 with 1625 viewsMagicDaps

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:27 - Dec 15 by deanscfc

Absolutely toothless I'm afraid. Only chance all game was the goal from a long ball...what has happened!?

So Shelvey's one on one and Bony's shot just wide at the end weren't chances?

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:32 - Dec 15 with 1613 viewsNogginthenog

Have to be pleased with a point but i lost count of the number of times we gave the ball away, it's just not like us. Bad news about Nathan that's a real blow. Best wishes to him.
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:32 - Dec 15 with 1612 viewsJackFish

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:30 - Dec 15 by Phats

Awesome display yet again, 65% possession ............ In your own half !!!!!

Top top team ............ Was like watching paint dry

Sorry, are you a Cardiff fan telling us that we're boring when you play a 10-0-0?
Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:33 - Dec 15 with 1586 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Norwich City V Swansea City official matchday thread on 15:31 - Dec 15 by Shaky

Biggest positive for me was the performance of Amat, who looks like real class and has the incredible advantage of seemingly playing comfortably both on the left and right.

The one concern with Amat was how easily he was dominated by Bassong at set-pieces, it was too easy. Amat did a lot right today, but in the air he was poor.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024