Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread 12:23 - Feb 28 with 30421 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 4 with 2351 viewsMrSwerve

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 4 with 2345 viewsTheKirkyLife

GET IIIIIIIN
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 4 with 2328 viewsdailew

Justice.

Shove by llorente ?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 16:54]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 4 with 2313 viewsSheffieldjack

LOVE IT!
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Mar 4 with 2286 viewsepaul

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS

This post has been edited by an administrator

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Mar 4 with 2263 viewsjackjackjackjack

sssssssuuuuuuuuuppppppeeeeeeerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Mar 4 with 2230 viewsPinky

F@CKING YES!
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Mar 4 with 2152 viewsSmellyplumz

Amazing.... Every one of them

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Mar 4 with 2147 viewsJack_Kass

Can you imagine coming from behind to win that game 5 months ago?

Best win of the seaoson

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Mar 4 with 2139 viewsswan65split

Today I Effing love Football......YJB
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Mar 4 with 2863 viewsunion_jack

Justice is a dish served late!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Mar 4 with 2856 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Absolutely! Sometimes justice isn't done, but today it has. Great win!
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Mar 4 with 2852 views34dfgdf54

Get in there!!!!!

The spanish god
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Mar 4 with 2849 viewsLord_Bony

Gotta love the passion and fighting spirit of this team.

Under Bobbley Bob we would have been dead and buried and just give up. Great team and manager we got here.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - Mar 4 with 2823 viewsCooperman

#stayforthe90

Let's get out of here, I'm in need of a cold beverage.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Mar 4 with 2794 viewsJack123

Well that was fcking fantastic to watch, playing so good under Clement.. and justice served to the cheating crap football team that is Burnley..

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Mar 4 with 2766 viewsA_Fans_Dad

PC still wants to absolutely slate Anthony Taylor, he can't be allowed to get away with reffing like that, or perhaps he should have someone else take the interview.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Mar 4 with 2763 viewsElward

Loving Clements celebration for the goal
N/A. on 16:57 - Mar 4 with 2755 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Mar 4 by Morganator100

Naughtons hammy just gone.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:00]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:58 - Mar 4 with 2726 viewsMorganator100

Llorente is a class striker, knows where the net is.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Mar 4 with 2625 viewsA_Fans_Dad

PC really really enjoyed that last one.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Mar 4 with 2637 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lots and lots and lots of quality crosses today. Dont think ive ever seen us deliver so many good ones in a season, let along a single game.

Brings Lllorente into play. Good job, we are enjoyable to watch again too.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:01 - Mar 4 with 2627 viewsBloodyhills

Phew, thank feck for that. Great win. :)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Mar 4 with 2554 viewsSmellyplumz

N/A. on 16:57 - Mar 4 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:00]

My head is gone, my eyelid is twitching like inspector Dryfus

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:05 - Mar 4 with 2519 viewsDanWelsh86

There was no more relieved man than Anthony Taylor in that stadium, I think we can all agree. League 1 for him next week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024