Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread 12:23 - Feb 28 with 30417 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Mar 4 with 1921 viewsJackSomething

Vokes should get a retrospective ban, the dirty cheating c*nt.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:22 - Mar 4 with 1890 viewsTheAlpineShrew

What the actual furk?
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Mar 4 with 1849 viewsJack_Kass

Never seen that before, scandalous.

How the f**k can you give something like that if you're less than 100% sure?

So if all these things even out, then should Llorente just catch the ball in their box?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Mar 4 with 1838 viewsMorganator100

Unbelievable decision.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Mar 4 with 1823 views34dfgdf54

I'm in shock. Absolutely unbelievable.

Too easy to give decisions against us
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:24 - Mar 4 with 3886 viewsJack123

fuking dispicable decision.. cheating kunts

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Mar 4 with 3853 viewsBanosswan

We even said about the prick beforehand

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Mar 4 with 3852 viewsMorganator100

We are getting nothing off this ref.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Mar 4 with 3844 viewsEvanski

It''d be really nice to get a ref who knows what the f*ck he's doing.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:25 - Mar 4 with 3834 viewsirishswan546

Just seen replay from ref angle, how on earth did he give that nobody but Vokes near the ball. Disgraceful.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread (n/t on 15:26 - Mar 4 with 3812 viewsepaul

Wow just f ucking wow shocking decision
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 15:26]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Mar 4 with 3714 viewsdailew

Playing well. Some great crosses. Llorente bound to get on the end of another one.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:31 - Mar 4 with 3586 viewsJack_Kass

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Mar 4 by dailew

Playing well. Some great crosses. Llorente bound to get on the end of another one.

The way it's going the ref will change the rules and decide that heading the ball is banned.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:34 - Mar 4 with 3454 viewsWxmJax

Please don't be another Hull.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:36 - Mar 4 with 3363 viewsMorganator100

Narsingh is giving full back a tough time, has a good final ball as well.

We are dominating the game.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:38 - Mar 4 with 3300 viewsSheffieldjack

Taylor has to be one of the worst referees at this level.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:40 - Mar 4 with 3217 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I wonder what the Fans at that end of the Stadium think of that decision?

The Swans have 72% possesion and nothing to show for it.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:40 - Mar 4 with 3203 views34dfgdf54

We are playing well, but it must be said, Naughton has been shambolic in possession, nowhere near up to this standard he's like a rabbit in the headlights.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Mar 4 with 3175 viewsJack123

Burnley are rubbish.. i think looking 3-1 to the Swans here.

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:43 - Mar 4 with 3088 viewsSheffieldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:41 - Mar 4 by Jack123

Burnley are rubbish.. i think looking 3-1 to the Swans here.

Difficult to be that optimistic with Taylor as referee. if Burnley handle the ball in our area again.....
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:44 - Mar 4 with 3052 viewsdizietsma

This is a decent stream on lapltop. Don't know about kodi etc.

http://goatdee.net/190770/watch-swansea-city-vs-burnley
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Mar 4 with 2945 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Even the BBC are saying that the decision was aweful and we should be using Video Technology.

Between the Ref and the woodwork we are being denied a win here.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:48 - Mar 4 with 2919 viewsMrSwerve

No chance to take the corner at the end...jesus the ref really ain't doing himself any favours!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:50 - Mar 4 with 2838 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Swansea so dominant and playing well.
Just hope we don't get frustrated and lose the composure.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:51 - Mar 4 with 2783 viewsTummer_from_Texas

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024