Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread 12:23 - Feb 28 with 30422 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:09 - Mar 4 with 2855 viewsEvanski

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 4 by dailew

Justice.

Shove by llorente ?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 16:54]

I thought the twunt in black was guaranteed to give a free-kick.

Nothing less than we deserved today, we were oustanding to a man. Over the moon.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Mar 4 with 2827 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Mar 4 by A_Fans_Dad

PC still wants to absolutely slate Anthony Taylor, he can't be allowed to get away with reffing like that, or perhaps he should have someone else take the interview.

I want to see Vokes interviewed live on air. Put the cheat on the spot.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:31 - Mar 4 with 2647 viewsjacksfullaces

what was Jason mohammads reaction on final score .. I'd heard he'd made a few remarks earlier about vokes sending the swans down
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:50 - Mar 4 with 2508 viewsperplex

My mental state has returned to normal, i completely lost it for a good 2 minutes when that third goal went in.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:53 - Mar 4 with 2481 viewsspikeee

I scared the sh1t out of my kids when I screamed like a loon on that 3rd goal
Or even a few more after that
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 4 with 2376 viewsClinton

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 4 by dailew

Justice.

Shove by llorente ?
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 16:54]

Just got back. Some scattergun thoughts:
Looked like a massive push by the excellent Lloremte. Ref was never going togive it after his earlier muck up.
We deserved that although I thought it was going to be one of those days
Olson MOM for me.
Never heard Hymns and Arias so loud at the Liberty.
I very much like the look of Ayew.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:14 - Mar 4 with 2338 viewsAnotherJohn

Just home. This was another very tense match but with a very satisfying ending. I thought we played okay, but that things weren't quite clicking for us in most moves. Gylfi tried hard but had a game where things didn't quite go his way. But I think we have a new cult hero! More than Wilf, Fernando scores spectacular goals. We haven't really seen that since Michu. Thank goodness that awful decision did not cost us points,
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 18:25]
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:31 - Mar 4 with 2236 viewsjack2jack

Just got home,just about calmed down now.
Thought we were excellent today,could of had a hatful if it wasn't for the woodwork.
Pity we shipped area goals but so what.
Ref was bloody awful
Llorente superb as was Olson,Siggy put in a great shift as always.
Right I'm off to open a bottle of white
COYS
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:38 - Mar 4 with 2188 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:31 - Mar 4 by jacksfullaces

what was Jason mohammads reaction on final score .. I'd heard he'd made a few remarks earlier about vokes sending the swans down

Only watched it after the match when he said something along the lines of Swansea would have been unfortunate if they'd lost after that decision.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:46 - Mar 4 with 2144 viewsmonmouth

Christ I'm looking forward to reading this thread!

F*ck my old boots, how good was that?

I'd like to thank the ref too. He made the excitement and the atmosphere. So thanks, you utter tw*t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Mar 4 with 2130 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:08 - Mar 4 by Clinton

Just got back. Some scattergun thoughts:
Looked like a massive push by the excellent Lloremte. Ref was never going togive it after his earlier muck up.
We deserved that although I thought it was going to be one of those days
Olson MOM for me.
Never heard Hymns and Arias so loud at the Liberty.
I very much like the look of Ayew.

I thought it was a push at the time, but the replay looks like he just got up higher and earlier and the defender threw himself to the ground when he felt a touch. Looks like the ref got something right in the end.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:01 - Mar 4 with 2085 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:28 - Mar 4 by dailew

Playing well. Some great crosses. Llorente bound to get on the end of another one.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:08 - Mar 4 with 2046 viewsswan65split

Clement says the ref has said he made a honest decision about the pen on what he thought he saw..........shows the Tw**.............shows the hes not upto it, thats reffing and saying sorry!
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:27 - Mar 4 with 1971 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Thread on 06:57 - Mar 3 by builthjack

A 1-0 win will give you 6/1
My 5-1 prediction gives 150/1
Llorente to score first 9/2
Soggy to score first 9/2
Both teams to scor 4/5
Draw at half time, Swansea to win in full time 4/1

I have just put £2 on all of them . £12 stake. Will let you know whit return, if any, I get.

Doubled the money.
£24-60 back.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:28 - Mar 4 with 1968 viewsDr_Winston

We were so dominant that given a bit more luck and a bit less Anthony Taylor we could have scored five or six and Burnley would have had little grounds for complaint. Delighted with the fighting spirit to get back level and then ahead again when it would have been so easy for heads to drop.

My MOTM was probably Cork, although there were loads of candidates. Nice to see Ayew looking a lot sharper than he did against Leicester too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:34 - Mar 4 with 1944 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:28 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

We were so dominant that given a bit more luck and a bit less Anthony Taylor we could have scored five or six and Burnley would have had little grounds for complaint. Delighted with the fighting spirit to get back level and then ahead again when it would have been so easy for heads to drop.

My MOTM was probably Cork, although there were loads of candidates. Nice to see Ayew looking a lot sharper than he did against Leicester too.

Cork was what I thought we bought him for today, but I thought Olsson edged him for mom, but what the hell, could make a case for quite a few of them today. I'm still hyper.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:36 - Mar 4 with 1934 viewsClinton

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Mar 4 by LeonWasGod

I thought it was a push at the time, but the replay looks like he just got up higher and earlier and the defender threw himself to the ground when he felt a touch. Looks like the ref got something right in the end.

Thx. Looking forward to seeing it again on MOTD

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Mar 4 with 1922 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:36 - Mar 4 by Clinton

Thx. Looking forward to seeing it again on MOTD

I hope it was a push. Only fair.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:44 - Mar 4 with 1892 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:38 - Mar 4 by monmouth

I hope it was a push. Only fair.

Looked like a push. Makes it all the lovlier. Ref knew he'd never get out alive.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:47 - Mar 4 with 1870 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:46 - Mar 4 by monmouth

Christ I'm looking forward to reading this thread!

F*ck my old boots, how good was that?

I'd like to thank the ref too. He made the excitement and the atmosphere. So thanks, you utter tw*t.

Rudi Gloeckner did that.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:50 - Mar 4 with 1854 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:03 - Mar 4 by Smellyplumz

My head is gone, my eyelid is twitching like inspector Dryfus

Your eyelid? pfff!

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:52 - Mar 4 with 1836 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:11 - Mar 4 by legoman

I want to see Vokes interviewed live on air. Put the cheat on the spot.

At least Joe Jordan was a Jock...kunt!

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:57 - Mar 4 with 1811 viewsperchrockjack

Joe Jordan anfield

Not again

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:58 - Mar 4 with 1812 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 15:55 - Mar 4 by biggar

I'm struggling to think of a worse decision than that penalty. Incredulous.

You should've been, where I was standing, at Tottenham.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:08 - Mar 4 with 1784 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:47 - Mar 4 by TNT

Rudi Gloeckner did that.

Aye but that ended badly. If we hadn't got that winner I'd be saying something different. As we did, it's all the sweeter now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024