Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread 12:23 - Feb 28 with 30418 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:21 - Mar 4 with 1849 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:44 - Mar 4 by Jackanapes

Looked like a push. Makes it all the lovlier. Ref knew he'd never get out alive.

I've seen it a few times now and I'm not sure it was a push. Think Mee went over easily in the hope he'd get the free kick.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:24 - Mar 4 with 1840 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:08 - Mar 4 by monmouth

Aye but that ended badly. If we hadn't got that winner I'd be saying something different. As we did, it's all the sweeter now.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:39 - Mar 4 with 1778 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:21 - Mar 4 by union_jack

I've seen it a few times now and I'm not sure it was a push. Think Mee went over easily in the hope he'd get the free kick.

Agree with you typical Defender con hoping for a free kick ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,arching his back and doing a swallow dive, Llorentes arms were higher up.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:05 - Mar 4 with 1699 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:21 - Mar 4 by union_jack

Personally I don't give a f*ck

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:09 - Mar 4 with 1682 viewsswan65split

https://twitter.com/Jdeivi11
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 21:10]
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:13 - Mar 4 with 1650 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:09 - Mar 4 by swan65split

https://twitter.com/Jdeivi11
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 21:10]

I just watched that 20 times. Now I think I'll do another 20. G'won Fernando!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:27 - Mar 4 with 1590 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:47 - Mar 4 by TNT

Rudi Gloeckner did that.

Sieg Heil!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 23:45 - Mar 4 with 1363 viewsLAL

Is it true the ref of the man u game was out on a stag do with Taylor on the weekend..... Match of the day news.... Would explain a few things
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 00:20 - Mar 5 with 1305 viewstrampie

Fantastic vital win, big 3pts.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 08:45 - Mar 5 with 1109 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:50 - Mar 4 by LeonWasGod

I thought it was a push at the time, but the replay looks like he just got up higher and earlier and the defender threw himself to the ground when he felt a touch. Looks like the ref got something right in the end.

Seen it on a big screen now on MOTD, looks like my first impression at the time was right - looks like a small push 😬. Bet Taylor daren't blow for that even if he'd seen it.

But Dyche saying that a striker only gets that high if he's climbing - farkin idiot. Has he not seen Llorente' play before? There's no way he was climbing.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:07 - Mar 5 with 1083 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 08:45 - Mar 5 by LeonWasGod

Seen it on a big screen now on MOTD, looks like my first impression at the time was right - looks like a small push 😬. Bet Taylor daren't blow for that even if he'd seen it.

But Dyche saying that a striker only gets that high if he's climbing - farkin idiot. Has he not seen Llorente' play before? There's no way he was climbing.

Yes. Quite a small push.

Your arms naturally come out in front when you jump. He would have done the same arm movements if the defender was not there so not a foul for me.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 9:10]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:07 - Mar 5 with 1083 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 08:45 - Mar 5 by LeonWasGod

When I saw it yesterday and watched MOTD (a few times as I really enjoyed our five minutes ) I felt Llorente definitely pushed him, however he'd have got there anyway IMO.
Plus as you say strikers rise all the time to meet headers without climbing on others - his goals against Chelsea last week and the first today show that.
I can understand Dyche being gutted, as he almost got a point out of a game where they deserved nothing.
I also watched Chelsea game this morning (couldn't watch it last week) and the difference between PC in defeat (dignified, acknowledged Chelsea deserved to win, whilst discussing the penalty which may have changed things) compared to Dyche was a breath of fresh air.
Why did we wait so long to appoint this guy ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:08 - Mar 5 with 1077 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:07 - Mar 5 by dailew

Yes. Quite a small push.

Your arms naturally come out in front when you jump. He would have done the same arm movements if the defender was not there so not a foul for me.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2017 9:10]

What pen ?
We were attacking - disallowed goal I think you mean ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:10 - Mar 5 with 987 viewsLord_Bony

Highlights

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2017/03/04/swansea-city-vs-burnley-highlights

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024