Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread 12:23 - Feb 28 with 30414 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 14:02]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:20 - Mar 4 with 4104 viewsepaul

Stunned, we've hammered them

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:20 - Mar 4 with 4101 viewsLord_Bony

Could be a serious result for us if we lose this one.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:20 - Mar 4 with 4100 viewsJack123

bollox.. come on we can beat these cheating bums

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:21 - Mar 4 with 4099 viewsJack_Kass

Leicester winning

Palace winning

Most important 30 minutes of the season at the moment.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:21 - Mar 4 with 4088 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:18 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

Can't remember the last time I saw such a one-sided game in our favour. Anything less than 3 points here and we've been robbed.

We're down to 17th 2 pts above relegation zone. Not gonna be our day is it.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:21 - Mar 4 with 4072 views34dfgdf54

He looked offside to me?
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:21 - Mar 4 with 4071 viewsunion_jack

We've squandered far too many chances and are now paying the ultimate price.

Just when I thought we'd turned a corner.

Still, 30 mins to go.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:23 - Mar 4 with 3956 viewsMorganator100

Is it the day that Borja comes on and becomes the saviour?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:23 - Mar 4 with 3956 viewsmagicdaps10

Not going to be our day here lads. Battered them and ref gives them a lifeline with the penalty and then they score out of nothing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 with 3684 viewsBanosswan

Olsson mom so far

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 with 3672 viewsSmellyplumz

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU C UNTS

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 with 3672 viewsMrSwerve

What a f**king goal.

Let's finish these tw@ts off.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 with 3638 viewsJack123

fck that was beautiful.. get in

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 with 3638 viewsSheffieldjack

Great determination from Olsson and flick by Siggy. Now let's go for it!
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 with 3638 viewsepaul

Thank f uck for that lets kick on now if ever a goal was deserved

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 with 3599 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 by Banosswan

Olsson mom so far

Cracking player and what a bargain

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 with 3611 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:29 - Mar 4 with 3573 viewsmagicdaps10

Excellent goal and great finish by ollson, lets go for it.
If we can get three points from this then it will do wonders for our confidence.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:30 - Mar 4 with 3540 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Mar 4 by Lord_Bony

all about not ceding Momentum next 5mins
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:30 - Mar 4 with 3535 viewsTheKirkyLife

Absolutely love Martin Olsson and Glyfi. Beautiful link up.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:39 - Mar 4 with 3100 viewsspikeee

I've never seen us have this many crosses and attacks - I f.ing love it "
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:47 - Mar 4 with 2780 viewsMorganator100

Naughtons hammy just gone.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Mar 4 with 2748 viewsMorganator100

One of these corners has to go in soon.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 4 with 2654 viewsBanosswan

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Mar 4 with 2652 viewsKulusBeatFactory

get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024