Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread 21:38 - Aug 18 with 31379 viewsKeithHaynes

Memories, the truth (often lost on them down the road) games, unique moments, anything really.

Plus we update and look ahead to the game.

This is the derby day thread !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62821/swansea-city-total

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:36 - Aug 25 with 2247 viewsunion_jack

Darling is doing my swede in! Too cocky at times.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:38 - Aug 25 with 2242 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Just as I praise the ref, he misses a handball for a penalty.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:39 - Aug 25 with 2224 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:17 - Aug 25 by max936

This co-commentator is a right plick, sounds like a Cardiff fan.

He’s even mentioned the C word now - capital!!

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:44 - Aug 25 with 2170 viewsunion_jack

Darling going down too easily leading to a bit of Cardiff momentum. These are the wrong tactics!

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:50 - Aug 25 with 2098 viewsheatwave

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:44 - Aug 25 by union_jack

Darling going down too easily leading to a bit of Cardiff momentum. These are the wrong tactics!

He's looking a bit of a liability at the moment.
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:50 - Aug 25 with 2093 viewsswan65split

HT , they've been sitting back, and making it tough, , need another one at least, chances are they're going to score in one game. just hope its not ours.
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:50 - Aug 25 with 2091 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:44 - Aug 25 by union_jack

Ok, yes we are winning but we are playing a dangerous game. I’ve given my thoughts in Darling.

Both Ronald and EOM especially are under par and we are failing on several occasions to hold up the ball with back to goal. Oh for Wilfred Bony.

There won’t be any subs til 60 I’m sure but we will need to make them. So will they as they’ve run around quite a lot.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:56 - Aug 25 with 2001 viewstheloneranger

C*rdiff quite happy to go in 1-0 down. Ronald, other than his shot anonymous. Eom, missing, and Cullen no service!!

Plus Darling is like Bambi !!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:58 - Aug 25 with 1968 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:56 - Aug 25 by theloneranger

C*rdiff quite happy to go in 1-0 down. Ronald, other than his shot anonymous. Eom, missing, and Cullen no service!!

Plus Darling is like Bambi !!

He’s also annoying the ref who is going to give him less and less.

Agree on Eom, needs to get his act together.

Can’t see this staying 1-0.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:01 - Aug 25 with 1931 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It was really just the last 10 minutes when got sloppy. Halftime came at the perfect time.

Thank you Ramsey for bottling that great opportunity and letting Darling off the hook.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:02 - Aug 25 with 1918 viewstheloneranger

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:58 - Aug 25 by union_jack

He’s also annoying the ref who is going to give him less and less.

Agree on Eom, needs to get his act together.

Can’t see this staying 1-0.

👍

Forgot to mention Cooper - He's not even in the game. Ramsey's moved forward 10 yards, and it's affecting our out ball.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:11 - Aug 25 with 1861 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:50 - Aug 25 by union_jack

Ok, yes we are winning but we are playing a dangerous game. I’ve given my thoughts in Darling.

Both Ronald and EOM especially are under par and we are failing on several occasions to hold up the ball with back to goal. Oh for Wilfred Bony.

There won’t be any subs til 60 I’m sure but we will need to make them. So will they as they’ve run around quite a lot.

Darling is playing like a jerk
Eom very poor
Has to get better

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:16 - Aug 25 with 1830 viewsTummer_from_Texas

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:01 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

It was really just the last 10 minutes when got sloppy. Halftime came at the perfect time.

Thank you Ramsey for bottling that great opportunity and letting Darling off the hook.

Unfortunately, the sloppiness has only gotten worse.

POTY 2015

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:17 - Aug 25 with 1817 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:16 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

Unfortunately, the sloppiness has only gotten worse.

Really rattled. Trying to stay composed but not managing it. Me as well!

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:22 - Aug 25 with 1782 viewsswan65split

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:50 - Aug 25 by union_jack

Ronald deffo under par, and final ball/cross is poor.
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:36 - Aug 25 with 1642 viewsunion_jack

FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK

IT WAS COMING!

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:37 - Aug 25 with 1631 viewsswan65split

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:36 - Aug 25 by union_jack

FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK

IT WAS COMING!

we were settling for 1-0, chances are we"ll be hanging on!
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:37 - Aug 25 with 1626 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:36 - Aug 25 by union_jack

FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK

IT WAS COMING!

I was looking forward to this game
Just awful
It might teach us a lesson

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:39 - Aug 25 with 1601 viewstheloneranger

Tried to defend a 1- 0 for too long!!

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:40 - Aug 25 with 1559 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:39 - Aug 25 by theloneranger

Tried to defend a 1- 0 for too long!!

And proven by bringing on old players
We need energy
We needed another goal
We don’t need 70% possession

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:43 - Aug 25 with 1486 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:40 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

And proven by bringing on old players
We need energy
We needed another goal
We don’t need 70% possession

There’s going to be a shed load of ET which means nails will go.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:45 - Aug 25 with 1453 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:43 - Aug 25 by union_jack

There’s going to be a shed load of ET which means nails will go.

Why do we do this

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:45 - Aug 25 with 1456 viewstheloneranger

Took the best player on the pitch off. Franco.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:59 - Aug 25 with 1329 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 16:45 - Aug 25 by theloneranger

Took the best player on the pitch off. Franco.

Architects of our own downfall but I must say Cardiff weren’t that bad. They won’t be relegated in that showing or anything like it.

I’d have taken a draw at 3-00 and I am happy with one now.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 17:00 - Aug 25 with 1320 viewsAlgorfajack

No Doube this season then

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024