Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread 21:38 - Aug 18 with 31378 viewsKeithHaynes

Memories, the truth (often lost on them down the road) games, unique moments, anything really.

Plus we update and look ahead to the game.

This is the derby day thread !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62821/swansea-city-total

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 12:02 - Aug 25 with 2636 viewsTreforys_Jack

Far too much optimism, I don't like it, just to readdress the balance, I put some money on the scum to win. There done it, definitely won't get beaten now.
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 12:30 - Aug 25 with 2520 viewsFireboy2

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 12:02 - Aug 25 by Treforys_Jack

Far too much optimism, I don't like it, just to readdress the balance, I put some money on the scum to win. There done it, definitely won't get beaten now.

I hope you lose 😉
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 12:32 - Aug 25 with 2514 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 11:55 - Aug 25 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I know the swimaway incident was a while back but I didn’t think it was that long ago😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 12:34 - Aug 25 with 2509 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 12:30 - Aug 25 by Fireboy2

I hope you lose 😉

So does he!

Was thinking of doing the same myself. A politicians’ bet I think they call it.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread (n/t) on 13:02 - Aug 25 with 2403 viewsFireboy2

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 12:02 - Aug 25 by Treforys_Jack

[Post edited 25 Aug 13:03]
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 13:06 - Aug 25 with 2380 viewsGeoffThom

Got to be honest I don't think crapdiff are that bad a side and we are still a work in progress so I'm calling a draw as long as we don't lose ill take it
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 13:30 - Aug 25 with 2312 viewsTreforys_Jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 12:30 - Aug 25 by Fireboy2

I hope you lose 😉

So do I, if you knew my record of backing winners then you'd understand my rationale.
⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 13:42 - Aug 25 with 2262 viewsRhonddaSwans

The sun is out parked and ready to go!
Swansea 3 Cardiff 1
Come on LADS!!!!!

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Login to get fewer ads

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 13:55 - Aug 25 with 2191 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 13:42 - Aug 25 by RhonddaSwans

The sun is out parked and ready to go!
Swansea 3 Cardiff 1
Come on LADS!!!!!

Sun is out?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 13:58 - Aug 25 with 2155 viewsRhonddaSwans

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 13:55 - Aug 25 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Sun is out?

For like 5 minutes through the clouds ⛅️ 😂
[Post edited 25 Aug 14:00]

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:03 - Aug 25 with 2113 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City: Lawrence Vigouroux; Josh Key, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Josh Tymon; Matt Grimes (captain), Gonçalo Franco, Ollie Cooper; Jisung Eom, Liam Cullen, Ronald.

Substitutes: Nathan Broome, Kristian Pedersen, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Žan Vipotnik, Florian Bianchini, Kyle Naughton, Nelson Abbey, Azeem Abdulai.

Cardiff City: Ethan Horvath, Manolis Siopsis, Jesper Daland, Aaron Ramsey (captain), Callum O'Dowda, Calum Chambers, Wilfried Kanga, Chris Willock, Alex Robertson, Yakou Meite, Perry Ng.

Substitutes: Jak Alnwick, Dimitrios Goutas, Anwar El Ghazi, Joel Bagan, Rubin Colwill, Ollie Tanner, Andy Ronomhota, Cian Ashford, Callum Robinson.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:05 - Aug 25 with 2096 viewsRhonddaSwans

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:03 - Aug 25 by union_jack

Swansea City: Lawrence Vigouroux; Josh Key, Ben Cabango, Harry Darling, Josh Tymon; Matt Grimes (captain), Gonçalo Franco, Ollie Cooper; Jisung Eom, Liam Cullen, Ronald.

Substitutes: Nathan Broome, Kristian Pedersen, Jay Fulton, Joe Allen, Žan Vipotnik, Florian Bianchini, Kyle Naughton, Nelson Abbey, Azeem Abdulai.

Cardiff City: Ethan Horvath, Manolis Siopsis, Jesper Daland, Aaron Ramsey (captain), Callum O'Dowda, Calum Chambers, Wilfried Kanga, Chris Willock, Alex Robertson, Yakou Meite, Perry Ng.

Substitutes: Jak Alnwick, Dimitrios Goutas, Anwar El Ghazi, Joel Bagan, Rubin Colwill, Ollie Tanner, Andy Ronomhota, Cian Ashford, Callum Robinson.

Our bench is looking strong now !
Cullen first scorer today hope we get the new lads on at some point.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:22 - Aug 25 with 1938 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:05 - Aug 25 by RhonddaSwans

Our bench is looking strong now !
Cullen first scorer today hope we get the new lads on at some point.

I’d have rather Zan started. But hey ho.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:24 - Aug 25 with 1909 viewsunion_jack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:22 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

I’d have rather Zan started. But hey ho.

Not in this game R. It needs more than just ability and Culle understands what it’s about.

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:31 - Aug 25 with 1838 viewsunion_jack

30 minutes to go.

I HATE THIS FIXTURE!!! 😡

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:33 - Aug 25 with 1820 viewsTummer_from_Texas

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:03 - Aug 25 by union_jack

Edit - nevermind, same lineup we had vs PNE.
[Post edited 25 Aug 14:53]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:36 - Aug 25 with 1789 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:24 - Aug 25 by union_jack

Not in this game R. It needs more than just ability and Culle understands what it’s about.

Good t disagree innit

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:37 - Aug 25 with 1781 viewsonehunglow

Conor Hoourihane
Pundit
FFS

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:40 - Aug 25 with 1736 viewstheloneranger

FFS ... Sky are dredging the bottom of the barrel.

Conor Hourihane - "ex Swansea player" as a pundit. 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:57 - Aug 25 with 1562 views1983

Ramsey interview was funny he's up for it not!
Talking like his dog had just died lol

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:13 - Aug 25 with 1418 viewsAlgorfajack

Get in! Liam Cullen 1-0

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:17 - Aug 25 with 1377 viewsmax936

This co-commentator is a right plick, sounds like a Cardiff fan.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:20 - Aug 25 with 1356 viewsmax936

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:37 - Aug 25 by onehunglow

Conor Hoourihane
Pundit
FFS

Sounds like a right bitter t@wt!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:20 - Aug 25 with 1353 viewsonehunglow

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 14:40 - Aug 25 by theloneranger

FFS ... Sky are dredging the bottom of the barrel.

Conor Hourihane - "ex Swansea player" as a pundit. 😂😂

One of the worst loans we've had
A craphpuse really

⚽️ Swansea City v Cardiff City : The derby day thread on 15:34 - Aug 25 with 1238 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Fair play to the referee Langford. On a normal day, both sides would have players booked already, but he gets how this derby works.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024