Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! 11:51 - Nov 21 with 15269 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a trip up north for the Jack Army. The place where the north is, Barnsley. Baaaarsleh.Their new manager takes a bow, yes, it’s one of those, it’s his first full on boogey woogey game as the new manager. Let’s all wonder what might happen ?
Poya Asbaghi is his name, he’s a few months older than our Russell.

[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:26]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:34 - Nov 24 with 1154 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:32 - Nov 24 by Fireboy2

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet us winning is killing you

I bet it isn’t

It’s as of the keyboards are still around

Why don’t you simply comment on here as yiu would in a game.

I know what you are like at a game ,remember that .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:36 - Nov 24 with 1157 viewsmagicdaps10

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:30 - Nov 24 by KeithHaynes

Please stop it 😂👍

I cant Keith....its so clear to the people with half a brain or who have no hidden agenda!

Our Russell walks on water, he is a top manager in the making no doubt.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:38 - Nov 24 with 1132 viewsdna

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:07 - Nov 24 by shingle

Think I was right (in this Instance lol)

'Shingle' ??
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 21:50]
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:39 - Nov 24 with 1113 viewsmagicdaps10

Hold out here and that one is for you super Frankie Burrows.

Frankie Burrows barmy army 💪

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:39 - Nov 24 with 1096 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:36 - Nov 24 by magicdaps10

I cant Keith....its so clear to the people with half a brain or who have no hidden agenda!

Our Russell walks on water, he is a top manager in the making no doubt.

Remember all the loves you’ve had before .

Everybody hurts ….sometime

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 1088 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:39 - Nov 24 by magicdaps10

Hold out here and that one is for you super Frankie Burrows.

Frankie Burrows barmy army 💪

Three points for Frank.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 1082 viewsmagicdaps10

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:39 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

Remember all the loves you’ve had before .

Everybody hurts ….sometime

To be honest, I tend to have been chased so can't really relate to that.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 1080 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Admittedly Barnsley are dire but that's about as comfortable an away win as you're ever likely to see in the championship. Nearly 80% possession away from home? Basically just took the p*ss for 90 minutes
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 21:43]
Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:43 - Nov 24 with 1056 viewsWhiterockin

Up to 9th patience pays.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:43 - Nov 24 with 1047 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:33 - Nov 24 by magicdaps10

100% part of the game plan.

Read this thread and I think it's time for my return to talk a bit of sense into their heads of how football works and the patience required in this building process.

Tonight has been a perfect example of all that.

Make me your project

DM DP me Chase me,abuse me, chase me,love me ,help me

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:43 - Nov 24 with 1054 viewsFireboy2

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:41 - Nov 24 by LittleEnglandJack

Admittedly Barnsley are dire but that's about as comfortable an away win as you're ever likely to see in the championship. Nearly 80% possession away from home? Basically just took the p*ss for 90 minutes
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 21:43]

And some people still snipe.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:45 - Nov 24 with 1038 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:43 - Nov 24 by Fireboy2

And some people still snipe.

Mind you Cardiff City 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:45 - Nov 24 with 1035 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:33 - Nov 24 by Fireboy2

Read little englands post.

Read my post from the first half.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:45 - Nov 24 with 1028 viewsDr_Winston

Didn't really learn anything we didn't already know tonight. We can pass most teams in the division to death, but need a little extra sometimes to make it more effective.

Grimes/Downes/Smith doesn't work as a midfield. All too samey and static. We need Ntcham (or another attacking presence) in there. As soon as ON came on we looked a lot livelier.

January transfer targets look obvious.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:46 - Nov 24 with 1022 viewsmagicdaps10

Aside from us going out and smashing them by a load of goals THAT was a performance that I wanted. Considering where they are and having a new gaffer in place, professional and patience was always going to be high up in requirements and glad the players delivered.

Russell will take a lot of positives from that tonight and rightly so.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:47 - Nov 24 with 1008 viewspencoedjack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:29 - Nov 24 by KeithHaynes

One moron pitch invasion 😂
Have three years muppet.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Sad really, obviously a top fan doing Barnsley away mid week too much drink probably & now a 3 year ban.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:50 - Nov 24 with 957 viewsFireboy2

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:45 - Nov 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Read my post from the first half.

Fair dos 👍 perhaps you should have mentioned it in that post.

No matter how well we play some people will snipe, this sort of game will happen regularly, we have to be patient.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:50 - Nov 24 with 957 viewsOptimisticJack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

Isn’t Naughton selected where he is to do this.
If not,why does he play there .

We are appalling,boring and utterly meaningless .

Is anyone enjoying all this ,please help me.

Enjoyed that.
Totally dominated.
3 points

Optimisticjack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 946 viewsmagicdaps10

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:29 - Nov 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes amazing isn't it, when you attack you can score goals, twice in fact

That's why you have to give it a full 90mins.

It seems that if we don't attack and score early then it's negative.

You can attack and score twice in the first 5 minutes or attack and score twice in the last 5 minutes.... GUESS WHAT... you still score 2 goals.

Patience mate, patience.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 943 views34dfgdf54

Professional, ruthless performance.

Very surprised in criticism for first half performance, passed them off park, wore them down and comfortably got job done second half. Still a few players short but we are going places.

811 passes, away from home.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:52 - Nov 24 with 937 viewsFireboy2

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:45 - Nov 24 by KeithHaynes

Mind you Cardiff City 😂

What a good night.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:52 - Nov 24 with 928 viewsdna

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:47 - Nov 24 by pencoedjack

Sad really, obviously a top fan doing Barnsley away mid week too much drink probably & now a 3 year ban.

Barnsley commentators said it was one of theirs trying to get at the Swans fans
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:53 - Nov 24 with 916 viewsFlashberryjack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:24 - Nov 24 by builthjack

Great substitutions Flash

Not strange that he brought Ntcham on, but strange that he took Downs off instead of Corey Smith, as I thought Downs was one of our better players at that time.

Totally academic now, because we won easily in the end without Downs.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:54 - Nov 24 with 909 viewsmagicdaps10

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:51 - Nov 24 by 34dfgdf54

Professional, ruthless performance.

Very surprised in criticism for first half performance, passed them off park, wore them down and comfortably got job done second half. Still a few players short but we are going places.

811 passes, away from home.

Wow 811 passes.

Swansealona is on its way back. Thoroughly enjoyed that game tonight, total dominance and tired them out and the plan came to fruition.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:56 - Nov 24 with 882 viewsFireboy2

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:53 - Nov 24 by Flashberryjack

Not strange that he brought Ntcham on, but strange that he took Downs off instead of Corey Smith, as I thought Downs was one of our better players at that time.

Totally academic now, because we won easily in the end without Downs.

Perhaps downes still cannot do the full 90 as he is still suffering with the effects from covid.

Without looking back has he ever done 90?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024