Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! 11:51 - Nov 21 with 15122 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a trip up north for the Jack Army. The place where the north is, Barnsley. Baaaarsleh.Their new manager takes a bow, yes, it’s one of those, it’s his first full on boogey woogey game as the new manager. Let’s all wonder what might happen ?
Poya Asbaghi is his name, he’s a few months older than our Russell.

[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:26]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:38 - Nov 24 with 883 viewsTreforys_Jack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:36 - Nov 24 by ReslovenSwan1

I think it is pathetic to be honest. Puerile. They may as well admit to being any type of deviant. Embarrassing.

Only to you.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:39 - Nov 24 with 883 viewsKeithHaynes

It’s all just noise as the manager says.
HT 0-0 away from home.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:39 - Nov 24 with 883 viewsDr_Winston

Not a great half. Total control of the game but not much done with it yet.

Midfield is too flat and too samey. If Ntcham isn't injured he should be in the side.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:39 - Nov 24 with 879 viewsbuilthjack

81% possession 1st half.
1-0 will be fine.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:40 - Nov 24 with 868 viewsangryjack

We need a midfielder to carry the ball instead sideways and backwards passing Paterson done it once and we created something not doing it enough ,Birdwell is doing my nut in everytime bar once he had time and space and turned and went backwards..thought I was watching Neil Taylor all over again..we could do with a centre half who could carry ball into midfield and draw players in instead of pointless passing...useless this is
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:40 - Nov 24 with 851 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:40 - Nov 24 by angryjack

We need a midfielder to carry the ball instead sideways and backwards passing Paterson done it once and we created something not doing it enough ,Birdwell is doing my nut in everytime bar once he had time and space and turned and went backwards..thought I was watching Neil Taylor all over again..we could do with a centre half who could carry ball into midfield and draw players in instead of pointless passing...useless this is

Ntcham. From where I’m watching.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 833 viewsjackrabbit

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:37 - Nov 24 by Treforys_Jack

Sounds mad, but possible, cant see any other reason. I don't know why Martin exposes Smith by playing him in a forward role. He's a decent defensive player, but offensively err no thanks. On the plus side, they'll be a few posters warming up their keyboards if we don't improve after the break.

Where is Ntcham tonight? He’s somebody who could create a chance to score, or have a pop himself.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 831 viewsbuilthjack

Are we really 3-0 down?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 828 viewsTreforys_Jack

Laird off the pace, which is a problem as he provides much of our attacking intent.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 819 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:40 - Nov 24 by angryjack

Isn’t Naughton selected where he is to do this.
If not,why does he play there .

We are appalling,boring and utterly meaningless .

Is anyone enjoying all this ,please help me.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:43 - Nov 24 with 799 viewsDr_Winston

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

You're enjoying it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:43 - Nov 24 with 799 viewsTreforys_Jack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 by jackrabbit

Where is Ntcham tonight? He’s somebody who could create a chance to score, or have a pop himself.

Don't think he can play 3 games in a week, expect to see him around the hr mark hopefully.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:44 - Nov 24 with 783 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:43 - Nov 24 by Dr_Winston

You're enjoying it.

Are you .

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:44 - Nov 24 with 770 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

My mate Clarkey, big Barnsley lad says he wishes his side could play like the swans. We will probably lose second half, the negativity is crucial.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:44 - Nov 24 with 767 viewsThrasher6

It aint great...but the feeding frenzy from the usual suspects is so predictable. You're Swans fans...but you actually want everything to go wrong to suit your narrative....it really is strange behavior...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:45 - Nov 24 with 760 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:44 - Nov 24 by Thrasher6

It aint great...but the feeding frenzy from the usual suspects is so predictable. You're Swans fans...but you actually want everything to go wrong to suit your narrative....it really is strange behavior...

It’s weird I agree.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:45 - Nov 24 with 752 viewsvetchonian

Martin's tactics bore the pants off the opposition and send them to sleep so we can then score.......never mind we are still top of the possession table....81% tonight 1 shot none on target

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:46 - Nov 24 with 732 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:45 - Nov 24 by vetchonian

Martin's tactics bore the pants off the opposition and send them to sleep so we can then score.......never mind we are still top of the possession table....81% tonight 1 shot none on target

Surely the header was on target 😂

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:47 - Nov 24 with 729 viewsJohnw102

Smith needs hooking midfield of him Downes and Grimes does not work.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:48 - Nov 24 with 705 viewsjackrabbit

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 by Treforys_Jack

Laird off the pace, which is a problem as he provides much of our attacking intent.

Yes Laird has not had a great half although he has done one or two good things as the half has progressed. Basically Barnsley offer nothing and if we can’t win this then we need to re-evaluate the way we play, because these are the games we should be taking maximum points from.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:48 - Nov 24 with 701 viewsDr_Winston

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:47 - Nov 24 by Johnw102

Smith needs hooking midfield of him Downes and Grimes does not work.

Could hook Grimes for a change instead.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:48 - Nov 24 with 700 viewsNotLoyal

Naughton is in defence.
Tidied up everything, from the little they have.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:48 - Nov 24 with 698 viewsunion_jack

I'm reminded of the boxing comedy sketch where the match starts, the one fighter comes out, does all the combination shadows, dancing around, Ali shuffles etc. then the other fighter just hits him. Lights out.

I hope not.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:48 - Nov 24 with 693 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:45 - Nov 24 by vetchonian

Winston,putative poty reconds I’m enjoying this .
This is a time for honesty .
Let s have it

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:49 - Nov 24 with 682 viewsFlashberryjack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:39 - Nov 24 by builthjack

81% possession 1st half.
1-0 will be fine.

Would be embarrassing if we lost with those stats.

Just maybe, their managers first half plan has worked perfectly, lets hope his second half plan isn't as successful (if he has one).

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024