Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! 11:51 - Nov 21 with 15121 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a trip up north for the Jack Army. The place where the north is, Barnsley. Baaaarsleh.Their new manager takes a bow, yes, it’s one of those, it’s his first full on boogey woogey game as the new manager. Let’s all wonder what might happen ?
Poya Asbaghi is his name, he’s a few months older than our Russell.

[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:26]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:50 - Nov 24 with 828 viewsNotLoyal

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:48 - Nov 24 by union_jack

I'm reminded of the boxing comedy sketch where the match starts, the one fighter comes out, does all the combination shadows, dancing around, Ali shuffles etc. then the other fighter just hits him. Lights out.

I hope not.

Their manager might be thinking just that,
Then it’s game over for Barnsley.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:50 - Nov 24 with 819 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:49 - Nov 24 by Flashberryjack

Would be embarrassing if we lost with those stats.

Just maybe, their managers first half plan has worked perfectly, lets hope his second half plan isn't as successful (if he has one).

I’d rather ours have one.,a short term one that is.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:51 - Nov 24 with 817 viewssw02sea

Jeezus!! How fecking boring was that !!
What changes is Martin going to do, to sort things out?
Somebody please tell me what Smith brings to the table. Waste of space.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:51 - Nov 24 with 818 viewsBuckDancer

Predictable criticism from the agenda boys. Go and support someone else if it’ll make you happier.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:52 - Nov 24 with 809 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:44 - Nov 24 by Thrasher6

It aint great...but the feeding frenzy from the usual suspects is so predictable. You're Swans fans...but you actually want everything to go wrong to suit your narrative....it really is strange behavior...

Wrong, we want them to play fast attacking football and hopefully win by scoring goals.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:52 - Nov 24 with 806 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:51 - Nov 24 by sw02sea

I like smith but that isn’t his position. It’s almost criminal that Fulton can’t get a look in.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:53 - Nov 24 with 805 viewsdna

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:42 - Nov 24 by builthjack

Are we really 3-0 down?

This!!

Patience is a virtue

They're chasing the ball, only takes a bit of tiredness,misplaced pass, bit of skill from us - so much better than last season

Some people are never happy

Could well lose to a set piece/breakaway but there's a long term plan in place, just need the players and fitness levels for it to work
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:53 - Nov 24 with 805 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:51 - Nov 24 by BuckDancer

Predictable criticism from the agenda boys. Go and support someone else if it’ll make you happier.

It’s awful not getting battered away from home.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:53 - Nov 24 with 791 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:51 - Nov 24 by BuckDancer

Not as predicable as that though.
Yiu enjoying this.

Tell me,what do you see

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:53 - Nov 24 with 796 viewsmahoss

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:45 - Nov 24 by vetchonian

Martin's tactics bore the pants off the opposition and send them to sleep so we can then score.......never mind we are still top of the possession table....81% tonight 1 shot none on target

I admire the way Martin wants to play.
What I can’t understand is we have players that could make a difference in this game and probably win it,but they’ve been left at home.
Very odd……..and getting frustrating.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:54 - Nov 24 with 774 viewsAndyCole

Grimes is having to play far too deep tonight - he's clearly less confident in Flynnedine's hod-carrying prowess than some of our passive onlookers on here.

Martin needs to thrust Grimes into the red zone, and thrust our attacking intent deep into the opposition where it hurts.

This game could be 3-0 if we play our cards right.......

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:55 - Nov 24 with 764 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:53 - Nov 24 by mahoss

I admire the way Martin wants to play.
What I can’t understand is we have players that could make a difference in this game and probably win it,but they’ve been left at home.
Very odd……..and getting frustrating.

Well,he should select those players then.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:56 - Nov 24 with 770 viewsThrasher6

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:51 - Nov 24 by sw02sea

He's a very talented young manager....he'll work it out. Well lets hope he does....I'm happy to trust him. Right or wrong.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:56 - Nov 24 with 764 viewsTreforys_Jack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:54 - Nov 24 by AndyCole

Grimes is having to play far too deep tonight - he's clearly less confident in Flynnedine's hod-carrying prowess than some of our passive onlookers on here.

Martin needs to thrust Grimes into the red zone, and thrust our attacking intent deep into the opposition where it hurts.

This game could be 3-0 if we play our cards right.......

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:57 - Nov 24 with 759 viewsangryjack

Get Bidwell off manning on Bidwell looks lost
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:58 - Nov 24 with 740 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:56 - Nov 24 by Thrasher6

He's a very talented young manager....he'll work it out. Well lets hope he does....I'm happy to trust him. Right or wrong.

So you are happy to trust him or are you just hoping.

Be honest

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:58 - Nov 24 with 739 viewsAndyCole

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:48 - Nov 24 by Dr_Winston

Could hook Grimes for a change instead.

I see some posters are still 'Missing something'.

It's a pity some odd posters choose to only post for effect, instead of substance.

Grimes is everything good about brand Martin right now.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:59 - Nov 24 with 743 viewsDr_Winston

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:58 - Nov 24 by AndyCole

I see some posters are still 'Missing something'.

It's a pity some odd posters choose to only post for effect, instead of substance.

Grimes is everything good about brand Martin right now.

What are you blithering on about?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:00 - Nov 24 with 728 viewsBillyChong

Russell goes with fitness first e.g. Smith over Ntcham. Ntcham possibly not seen as being up to 3 games in a week. But it could pay off utilising him off the bench here when Barnsley have been worn down a bit.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:00 - Nov 24 with 726 viewsvetchonian

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:49 - Nov 24 by Flashberryjack

Would be embarrassing if we lost with those stats.

Just maybe, their managers first half plan has worked perfectly, lets hope his second half plan isn't as successful (if he has one).

what about our managers plan....maybe he has been tactically outwitted

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:01 - Nov 24 with 709 viewsonehunglow

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:59 - Nov 24 by Dr_Winston

What are you blithering on about?

Keep it civil or go elsewhere

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:03 - Nov 24 with 692 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Anybody else think we crowd the wide areas way too much? Centre halves in the full back positions, wing backs playing like wingers, and then two attacking midfield players who drift wide too. Massive gaps in the 'hole' between the midfield and Piroe and nobody using the the space.

And we wonder why Piroe doesn't get into games much. We just don't get anybody around him.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 686 viewsTreforys_Jack

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:00 - Nov 24 by vetchonian

what about our managers plan....maybe he has been tactically outwitted

I see your cunningly disguised dislike of RM is still there vetchy.
Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 685 viewsKeithHaynes

Barnsley are set up to not lose, they are doing ok.
They may even snatch a goal.

It must be seriously difficult to win a game with the home side playing with such negativity.,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 21:05 - Nov 24 with 676 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Barnsley v Swansea City : Matchday Thread : MATCHDAY! on 20:58 - Nov 24 by onehunglow

So you are happy to trust him or are you just hoping.

Be honest

Football is all about hoping Shirley?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024