Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nile Ranger to Dale! 23:41 - Jan 26 with 50572 viewsoddjob007

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8287721/nile-ranger-rochdale-newcastle-t
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:24 - Jan 30 with 2858 views1907

Looking at Ranger’s Instagram story it appears he’s back in London with his family.

He’s either saying his goodbyes or we’ve not come to an agreement?
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:25 - Jan 30 with 2853 viewsfitzochris

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:24 - Jan 30 by 1907

Looking at Ranger’s Instagram story it appears he’s back in London with his family.

He’s either saying his goodbyes or we’ve not come to an agreement?

He's waiting until the last possible minute to make a decision... possibly.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:30 - Jan 30 with 2821 viewsrochdaleriddler

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:25 - Jan 30 by fitzochris

He's waiting until the last possible minute to make a decision... possibly.

That’s the commitment we need

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:44 - Jan 30 with 2761 views1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:30 - Jan 30 by rochdaleriddler

That’s the commitment we need

Football is a business. Footballers are businessmen & mercenaries.

Why that surprises people in 2019 I’ll never know.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:56 - Jan 30 with 2719 viewsrochdaleriddler

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:44 - Jan 30 by 1907

Football is a business. Footballers are businessmen & mercenaries.

Why that surprises people in 2019 I’ll never know.

It’s not surprised me, what surprises me is that people think someone who isn’t exactly in demand, and is dithering over his supposed ‘last chance’ is somehow going to have the desire to pull his tripe out and save us

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:59 - Jan 30 with 2704 viewsJames1980

Assuming he has an agent could this not be an agents doing? Telling NR to hang on to see if another club will take a punt on him for better terms? Tick tock though Mr Ranger.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:04 - Jan 30 with 2686 viewsSaxonDale

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:59 - Jan 30 by James1980

Assuming he has an agent could this not be an agents doing? Telling NR to hang on to see if another club will take a punt on him for better terms? Tick tock though Mr Ranger.

Think that was obvious from the minute the Sun leaked the story, there's no chance that the story would have come out from our side and I wouldn't be surprised if it has annoyed Hilly.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:07 - Jan 30 with 2671 viewsrochdaleriddler

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 10:59 - Jan 30 by James1980

Almost certainly , but if he is the only striker we are looking at, leaves us in the crap if he doesn’t come, let’s hope we are actively perusing other options

Login to get fewer ads

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:10 - Jan 30 with 2647 viewsTomRAFC

Pure speculation but could it not be Hilly biding his time? Hoping he can bring someone a bit less devisive in, but with Ranger as an option if all else fails?

Then again, Hilly is known for not liking things being leaked which could have soured a possible deal.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:34 - Jan 30 with 2555 viewsJames1980

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:10 - Jan 30 by TomRAFC

Pure speculation but could it not be Hilly biding his time? Hoping he can bring someone a bit less devisive in, but with Ranger as an option if all else fails?

Then again, Hilly is known for not liking things being leaked which could have soured a possible deal.

A leak that will not do we need to winkle out the spy

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:36 - Jan 30 with 2541 viewsfitzochris

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:34 - Jan 30 by James1980

His agent gave the story to Alan Nixon.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:39 - Jan 30 with 2525 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 11:34 - Jan 30 by James1980

He'll be on Leeds' staff.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 14:39 - Jan 30 with 2269 viewsShun

If he’s a free agent can he not sign for a club whenever? Or is it only during the windows?
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 14:50 - Jan 30 with 2218 viewsfitzochris

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 14:39 - Jan 30 by Shun

If he’s a free agent can he not sign for a club whenever? Or is it only during the windows?

If he left his previous club before the end of August, then he can sign for another club whenever he wants.

However, the majority of clubs will want to get their ducks in a row before the end of this window.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:00 - Jan 30 with 2169 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 14:50 - Jan 30 by fitzochris

If he left his previous club before the end of August, then he can sign for another club whenever he wants.

However, the majority of clubs will want to get their ducks in a row before the end of this window.

Think I read Southend terminated his contract on 4th of January last year.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/nile-ranger/profil/spieler/88750

Gonna be honest here and say I don't think we will get any permanent signings in, think we will just loan a young unknown left back until the end of season at best.

If this board keeps to its word about backing Hill at the AGM, then give him the 3 permanent signings he wants. If he does not get them, then any future anger at performances should be directed at the board, not Hill as they will of hung him out to dry.

Poll: Which position do we need to sign a new player in first ?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:08 - Jan 30 with 2128 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:00 - Jan 30 by Brookers81

Gonna be honest here and say I don't think we will get any permanent signings in, think we will just loan a young unknown left back until the end of season at best.

If this board keeps to its word about backing Hill at the AGM, then give him the 3 permanent signings he wants. If he does not get them, then any future anger at performances should be directed at the board, not Hill as they will of hung him out to dry.

But two days ago you said you thought we would also bring in a keeper as "I think Hill has lost faith with Norman".

Also, Hill never said he wanted three permanent signings; he said something about needing three new players.

Backing a manager also includes with wages, not just transfer fees.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 15:11]

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:14 - Jan 30 with 2108 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:08 - Jan 30 by TVOS1907

But two days ago you said you thought we would also bring in a keeper as "I think Hill has lost faith with Norman".

Also, Hill never said he wanted three permanent signings; he said something about needing three new players.

he says three here !!

Hill has talked repeatedly about signing a left back and a fast striker, I guess the third one to be a keeper because of the inconsistency we have had this year.

stop trying to correct me when YOU are wrong !!

[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 15:20]

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:18 - Jan 30 with 2084 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:14 - Jan 30 by Brookers81

he says three here !!

Hill has talked repeatedly about signing a left back and a fast striker, I guess the third one to be a keeper because of the inconsistency we have had this year.

stop trying to correct me when YOU are wrong !!

[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 15:20]

He didn't say three permanent signings.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:22 - Jan 30 with 2059 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:18 - Jan 30 by TVOS1907

He didn't say three permanent signings.

But he did say three new characters in.
We already have 4 loan players, we can only play five at a time.
Not rocket science that the club now has to sign permanent players.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 15:24]

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:25 - Jan 30 with 2040 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:22 - Jan 30 by Brookers81

But he did say three new characters in.
We already have 4 loan players, we can only play five at a time.
Not rocket science that the club now has to sign permanent players.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 15:24]

No, but it doesn't mean we will sign permanent players, nor that all the loan players will expect to feature in the matchday squad.

Plus, it will be difficult to recruit permanent signings within our budgetary restrictions and the uncertainty about which division we will be in next season.

That's not rocket science either.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:27 - Jan 30 with 2031 viewsMolly

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:08 - Jan 30 by TVOS1907

Apologies TVOS clicked the wrong post to reply to
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 15:32]
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:31 - Jan 30 with 2007 viewsMolly

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:00 - Jan 30 by Brookers81

"If this board keeps to its word about backing Hill at the AGM, then give him the 3 permanent signings he wants. If he does not get them, then any future anger at performances should be directed at the board, not Hill as they will of hung him out to dry."

What completely flawed logic. A signing is a two way agreement and contract. Just because a signing doesn't happen is not necessarily the fault of either the board or the manager. It is as if you are quietly but deliberately trying to create a rift and an argument when non exists.

[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 15:34]
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:39 - Jan 30 with 1968 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:31 - Jan 30 by Molly

"If this board keeps to its word about backing Hill at the AGM, then give him the 3 permanent signings he wants. If he does not get them, then any future anger at performances should be directed at the board, not Hill as they will of hung him out to dry."

What completely flawed logic. A signing is a two way agreement and contract. Just because a signing doesn't happen is not necessarily the fault of either the board or the manager. It is as if you are quietly but deliberately trying to create a rift and an argument when non exists.

[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 15:34]

Not trying to create any arguments, just voicing an opinion !

Everyone is in favour of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage. - Winston Churchill

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:42 - Jan 30 with 1953 viewsMolly

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:39 - Jan 30 by Brookers81

Not trying to create any arguments, just voicing an opinion !

Everyone is in favour of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage. - Winston Churchill

An opinion based on flawed logic.------Molly.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:44 - Jan 30 with 1932 viewsseasidedale

Wouldnt be suprised if one of the 3 was zach clough, it was said at the forum he he is now fit and were hoping to get him back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024