Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nile Ranger to Dale! 23:41 - Jan 26 with 50341 viewsoddjob007

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8287721/nile-ranger-rochdale-newcastle-t
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:30 - Jan 28 with 4334 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:14 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

Got a sneaky feeling the third one is Jake Kean, who is a free agent, just left mansfield. think he has lost trust in Norman and if Lillis gets injured, we are in bother.

mal benning - LB and nile ranger - CF will be the other two

What makes you think Hill has lost trust in Norman?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:37 - Jan 28 with 4277 viewsrichfoad32

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:03 - Jan 28 by VivaDonaldo

I listened to this pod cast. If you can be bothered the whole thing is good. But fast forward to where he discusses being on a pay as you play, possibly at Blackpool?

Interesting insight into the mind of a player on a low basic and "incentive" based bonuses.

He basically says that he would play within himself to ensure he's fit and available for selection. I.e what's the point in putting in a potential crunching challenge and getting injured. I can kind of see his point there.

He's only got himself to blame for being reduced to scratching around for whatever deal he can get. Couldn't watch the whole thing, about 5 minutes was all I could handle. Comes across as a complete knob to me, but maybe to the younger generation he's just a bit of a 'lad'.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:38 - Jan 28 with 4266 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:30 - Jan 28 by TVOS1907

What makes you think Hill has lost trust in Norman?

He has dropped Norman after he made a few howlers. he is now talking about how he needs mentally strong fighters with experience when he talks about signings and line ups, in the interviews he has given lately. with players leaving recently, think we need to find a stable back line asap
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 19:42]

Poll: Which position do we need to sign a new player in first ?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:41 - Jan 28 with 4240 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:38 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

He has dropped Norman after he made a few howlers. he is now talking about how he needs mentally strong fighters with experience when he talks about signings and line ups, in the interviews he has given lately. with players leaving recently, think we need to find a stable back line asap
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 19:42]

We extended his contract after those howlers.

He played v City in the Checkatrade, but has played in most of those games this season, after which Lillis has usually come back in.

How would changing Norman for AN Other contribute to a 'stable back line'?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:42 - Jan 28 with 4229 viewsNigeriamark

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:03 - Jan 28 by VivaDonaldo

I listened to this pod cast. If you can be bothered the whole thing is good. But fast forward to where he discusses being on a pay as you play, possibly at Blackpool?

Interesting insight into the mind of a player on a low basic and "incentive" based bonuses.

He basically says that he would play within himself to ensure he's fit and available for selection. I.e what's the point in putting in a potential crunching challenge and getting injured. I can kind of see his point there.

I take it he’s the one on the right !!. One on the left could be the hard case midfielder I said we need. Job lot
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:45 - Jan 28 with 4208 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:41 - Jan 28 by TVOS1907

We extended his contract after those howlers.

He played v City in the Checkatrade, but has played in most of those games this season, after which Lillis has usually come back in.

How would changing Norman for AN Other contribute to a 'stable back line'?

he has not played in the league since the 5-0 drubbing by doncaster. before that it was the 3-2 loss against shrewsbury where he made a mistake again, in mid november. hill is using him for cup games but not league. Hill was talking about getting players in and having stable back line, his words not mine
bringing in a more experienced keeper will be better for us. we need a talker and someone more experienced for my money.
Think Norman is not a good keeper as well, too many mistakes and in a relegation battle which we are in, this is not the place to learn your trade.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 19:55]

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:00 - Jan 28 with 4117 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:45 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

he has not played in the league since the 5-0 drubbing by doncaster. before that it was the 3-2 loss against shrewsbury where he made a mistake again, in mid november. hill is using him for cup games but not league. Hill was talking about getting players in and having stable back line, his words not mine
bringing in a more experienced keeper will be better for us. we need a talker and someone more experienced for my money.
Think Norman is not a good keeper as well, too many mistakes and in a relegation battle which we are in, this is not the place to learn your trade.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 19:55]

He extended his contract after the Doncaster game.

What mistake did he make at Shrewsbury?

Hill hasn't mentioned anything about the keeper situation, but has mentioned a left-back and forward.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:10 - Jan 28 with 4067 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:00 - Jan 28 by TVOS1907

He extended his contract after the Doncaster game.

What mistake did he make at Shrewsbury?

Hill hasn't mentioned anything about the keeper situation, but has mentioned a left-back and forward.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/magnus-norman/leistungsdaten/spieler/256436

he's crap, played terrible at shrewsbury, never shouted to organise the defense, the penalty went right underneath him because he could not get down quick enough, second goal was left on his knee's and the third was a bobbler that he should have got to to palm around the post rather than it going in the inside of the post. i went to that away game

hill has switched the keepers so much this year its one of the criticism that fans have of him, until moore left since then its been lillis.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 20:12]

Login to get fewer ads

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:18 - Jan 28 with 4011 viewsDaleFan7

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:10 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

he's crap, played terrible at shrewsbury, never shouted to organise the defense, the penalty went right underneath him because he could not get down quick enough, second goal was left on his knee's and the third was a bobbler that he should have got to to palm around the post rather than it going in the inside of the post. i went to that away game

hill has switched the keepers so much this year its one of the criticism that fans have of him, until moore left since then its been lillis.

Hopefully Kean isn't the answer because he's absolute garbage.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:24 - Jan 28 with 3986 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:18 - Jan 28 by DaleFan7

Hopefully Kean isn't the answer because he's absolute garbage.

I prefer Kean TBH he has been a championship keeper and done well, he needs games and a manager who believes in him. He is free agent as well, worth a deal til end of season surely

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:31 - Jan 28 with 3949 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:10 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

So is it you who has lost faith in Norman or the manager?

If it's the latter, why did he offer him an extended loan, much to the club's delight, less than four weeks ago, after such a poor performance at Shrewsbury six weeks earlier?

The penalty went right into the bottom corner, by the way.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:38 - Jan 28 with 3913 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:31 - Jan 28 by TVOS1907

So is it you who has lost faith in Norman or the manager?

If it's the latter, why did he offer him an extended loan, much to the club's delight, less than four weeks ago, after such a poor performance at Shrewsbury six weeks earlier?

The penalty went right into the bottom corner, by the way.

I was at that game, he was crap, also crap at doncaster. name me a good game he has had ? oh yeah NONE

BECAUSE HE'S CRAP !!

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:41 - Jan 28 with 3904 viewsBrierls

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:14 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

Got a sneaky feeling the third one is Jake Kean, who is a free agent, just left mansfield. think he has lost trust in Norman and if Lillis gets injured, we are in bother.

mal benning - LB and nile ranger - CF will be the other two

Benning? I’d take Benning. He looks a decent player and good experience.

Ranger? Would be a controversial signing but I’d understand it from a football point of view.

Kean? Christ no. He has made a career out of a good loan spell at Hartlepool. He was awful on loan for us. It shows how bad Norman is if Kean is being touted as a replacement but that wage is better spent elsewhere.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:48 - Jan 28 with 3876 viewssweetcorn

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:38 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

I was at that game, he was crap, also crap at doncaster. name me a good game he has had ? oh yeah NONE

BECAUSE HE'S CRAP !!

You thinking he’s crap doesn’t translate to the manager losing faith in him..

Unless you’re keith?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:48 - Jan 28 with 3875 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:38 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

BECAUSE HE'S CRAP !!

But you said the manager had lost faith; I just wondered what made you think that, especially as, since the two games you've highlighted, his loan has been extended.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:49 - Jan 28 with 3864 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:41 - Jan 28 by Brierls

Benning? I’d take Benning. He looks a decent player and good experience.

Ranger? Would be a controversial signing but I’d understand it from a football point of view.

Kean? Christ no. He has made a career out of a good loan spell at Hartlepool. He was awful on loan for us. It shows how bad Norman is if Kean is being touted as a replacement but that wage is better spent elsewhere.

fair comment

lets see what this week brings, hopefully hill gets the 3 he wants.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:59 - Jan 28 with 3812 viewsDaleFan7

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:24 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

I prefer Kean TBH he has been a championship keeper and done well, he needs games and a manager who believes in him. He is free agent as well, worth a deal til end of season surely

He was a Championship keeper whilst his Dad was manager. Since then he's been loaned out to League 2 teams his whole career, there's a reason for that.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:07 - Jan 28 with 3789 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:59 - Jan 28 by DaleFan7

He was a Championship keeper whilst his Dad was manager. Since then he's been loaned out to League 2 teams his whole career, there's a reason for that.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jake-kean/profil/spieler/121388

his record is decent, played for 3 championship clubs.
also i don't think steve kean is his dad if thats what your suggesting?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:10 - Jan 28 with 3766 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:59 - Jan 28 by DaleFan7

Steve and Jake Kean aren't father and son!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 21:19]

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:21 - Jan 28 with 3701 viewsDaleFan7

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:07 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jake-kean/profil/spieler/121388

his record is decent, played for 3 championship clubs.
also i don't think steve kean is his dad if thats what your suggesting?

My mistake.

He might have been on the books for 3 Championship clubs but he only played for one.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 09:42 - Jan 29 with 3313 viewsdingdangblue

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:24 - Jan 28 by Brookers81

You are talking about Kean replacing Norman who is on the bench? Im pretty sure Hill extended Norman's loan purely because Fulham are most probably paying all or the majority his wages - and you need to name a sub keeper these days. Seems a waste of a loan though to me - I would have sent him back as Lillis is more than capable (which he has proved by playing more than 250 games for us).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:04 - Jan 29 with 2793 viewsSaxonDale

Sure better evidence has been used before involving Ranger but Henderson and Nile Ranger are now following each other on Instagram.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:24 - Jan 29 with 2559 viewsrochdale_ranger

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:04 - Jan 29 by SaxonDale

Sure better evidence has been used before involving Ranger but Henderson and Nile Ranger are now following each other on Instagram.

Hope all those that have slagged him stay at home.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 08:50 - Jan 30 with 2143 views1907

Anybody have any idea if this is alive or not?
Nile Ranger to Dale! (n/t) on 09:52 - Jan 30 with 2007 viewselectricblue

[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 9:55]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024