Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nile Ranger to Dale! 23:41 - Jan 26 with 50333 viewsoddjob007

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8287721/nile-ranger-rochdale-newcastle-t
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:26 - Jan 27 with 3292 viewsD_Alien

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:22 - Jan 27 by judd

You mean "Want you back"?

I am NOT a Take That fan disclaimer

Just as well there's a disclaimer, you'll be right and understood

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:58 - Jan 27 with 3167 viewsrochdale_ranger

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 14:36 - Jan 27 by TheBeast666

Ranger is a vile human being, a despicable reptile who has repeatedly and systematically been involved over time in serious criminality. Lee Hughes and Ched Evans were lambasted for single unacceptable incidents but Ranger has repeatedly acted in a totally antisocial and violent manner and should never be welcomed just because he might bag a few goals. He was undoubtedly a good footballer but we need to have some moral compass here, no one who destroys property, assaults his partner, is violent to strangers and involved across a range of premeditated criminal acts should be encouraged. Total scumbag, avoid avoid avoid.

Have you never been in trouble.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:11 - Jan 27 with 3120 viewsTheBeast666

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:58 - Jan 27 by rochdale_ranger

Have you never been in trouble.

what ? you mean street robbery ?, possession of imitation firearms in public ?, several assault charges ? several criminal damage charges ?, arrested for rape ? , drunk in charge of vehicle ? assaulting female partner ?, money laundering ? , sorry I cant compete with the vile subhuman called Nile Ranger.

My job requires enhanced CRB checks and DBS checking, if I had done any of the above I would be dismissed for unprofessional conduct immediately.

Many footballers act like 'Jack the Lads' when out together and think they are invincible which we all get, but to be a repeated hard core criminal and expect people to cheer you on and sing your name just because you can score a goal is odious. Anyone with any morals would not sink so low, even Oldham in 2015 refused to give him a shift when Lee Johnson was sniffing around him but quickly got the message he would not be welcome by the board and fans there. A wrong un not just someone who has lapsed and made a silly mistake, this is a repeat offender who shows no respect for decency and law and order, big difference.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:22 - Jan 27 with 3091 viewsdavidab2202

None too thrilled by this possible signing on moral grounds.If we did sign him one can only assume it is on the basis that the first hint of trouble sunshine you are down the road so fast your feet won't touch the ground.
On the fitness level can only guess that he has shown enough in his time on trial(meant in a football sense!!!!) to have suggested to KH that he is capable of playing now rather than in 2 months time
Jury out on this one(and certainly not for the first time)
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:39 - Jan 27 with 3019 views1907

At the end of the day we have to trust Hill & the boards judgement & if they feel he is worth a chance then we need to support the lad.

This could be the making of him.

No flash salary. No fancy training ground. No Rolex’s or million pound cars outside the ground.

This is it for him, it’s do or die in his professional career. Nobody knows what this may do to him.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:43 - Jan 27 with 3001 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:39 - Jan 27 by 1907

At the end of the day we have to trust Hill & the boards judgement & if they feel he is worth a chance then we need to support the lad.

This could be the making of him.

No flash salary. No fancy training ground. No Rolex’s or million pound cars outside the ground.

This is it for him, it’s do or die in his professional career. Nobody knows what this may do to him.

Be an interesting contract if he does sign. If he does, assuming end of season, we need an option for a contract extension, as if he does well he will be off to anyone paying more.

Can of worms this and sooner have dogshit back.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:52 - Jan 27 with 2964 viewsjonahwhereru

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:06 - Jan 27 by 49thseason

Its hard to imagine that there hasn't been some sort of discussion between Hill and at least some of the board about this prior to his arrival , even if only to justify the hotel bills. I have no doubt there will have been lots of ifs and buts, but if the lad has turned a corner in his attitude then why not give him a go, The lad must realise there will not be many more opportunities after this one, either he gets his head right or he will be history, maybe Calvin will be mentoring him?

If Andrew and Ranger get charged with turning over The Flying Horse then we’ll know Ranger has been mentoring Calvin instead!
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 19:54]
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:13 - Jan 27 with 2888 viewssweetcorn

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:43 - Jan 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

Be an interesting contract if he does sign. If he does, assuming end of season, we need an option for a contract extension, as if he does well he will be off to anyone paying more.

Can of worms this and sooner have dogshit back.

You’ve just described 95% of the players rochdale sign..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Login to get fewer ads

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:19 - Jan 27 with 2865 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:13 - Jan 27 by sweetcorn

You’ve just described 95% of the players rochdale sign..

95% of players we sign on a 6 month contract?

As usual sweetcorn you are missing the point completely.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:25 - Jan 27 with 2831 viewssweetcorn

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:19 - Jan 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

95% of players we sign on a 6 month contract?

As usual sweetcorn you are missing the point completely.

No, the part about him wanting to go somewhere paying more..

We’ve signed a few players on short-term 6 month deals in the past and who cares if he does well for us and leaves? He’ll have kept us up and done his job..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:59 - Jan 27 with 2689 viewsrochdale_ranger

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 19:11 - Jan 27 by TheBeast666

what ? you mean street robbery ?, possession of imitation firearms in public ?, several assault charges ? several criminal damage charges ?, arrested for rape ? , drunk in charge of vehicle ? assaulting female partner ?, money laundering ? , sorry I cant compete with the vile subhuman called Nile Ranger.

My job requires enhanced CRB checks and DBS checking, if I had done any of the above I would be dismissed for unprofessional conduct immediately.

Many footballers act like 'Jack the Lads' when out together and think they are invincible which we all get, but to be a repeated hard core criminal and expect people to cheer you on and sing your name just because you can score a goal is odious. Anyone with any morals would not sink so low, even Oldham in 2015 refused to give him a shift when Lee Johnson was sniffing around him but quickly got the message he would not be welcome by the board and fans there. A wrong un not just someone who has lapsed and made a silly mistake, this is a repeat offender who shows no respect for decency and law and order, big difference.

How very self righteous.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:07 - Jan 27 with 2648 viewsjudd

Interesting debate about morals and who we should employ given their past records. I mean, white collar crime is surely as abhorrent as the miscreants we might employ to keep us up? Talk about broken toys and not bent eh? We don't have a monopoly on morals any longer, unfortunately
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 21:09]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:12 - Jan 27 with 2626 views49thseason

Seems he was a trialist at Oxford before Christmas but they couldn't agree on terms Oxford Manager quoted as saying he had been "he has been impeccably behaved in his conduct and his time-keeping"
http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/oxford-pass-on-offering-terms-to-trialist
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:20 - Jan 27 with 2587 viewsTheBeast666

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:59 - Jan 27 by rochdale_ranger

How very self righteous.

Haha ! Self righteous ?? FFS, I have made lots of mistakes but have always tried my best and grafted, never deliberately gone out to harm anyone , but scum is scum. White collar crime also mentioned, again fraud etc is another criminal act that cowards use to steal and defraud others , and the courts need to pass appropriate sentences but violence to others, charges of rape and assault are grotesque crimes that have life long effects on the victims. Not self righteous at all, just a realist, and as said before, scum is scum, end off. Sometimes you just have to take the moral stand rather than the soft option , footballers need to be role models to the younger fans, not tarnished violent drunkards and abusers.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:30 - Jan 27 with 2539 viewsjudd

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:20 - Jan 27 by TheBeast666

Haha ! Self righteous ?? FFS, I have made lots of mistakes but have always tried my best and grafted, never deliberately gone out to harm anyone , but scum is scum. White collar crime also mentioned, again fraud etc is another criminal act that cowards use to steal and defraud others , and the courts need to pass appropriate sentences but violence to others, charges of rape and assault are grotesque crimes that have life long effects on the victims. Not self righteous at all, just a realist, and as said before, scum is scum, end off. Sometimes you just have to take the moral stand rather than the soft option , footballers need to be role models to the younger fans, not tarnished violent drunkards and abusers.

White collar crime. Nasty, greedy and evil. Self satisfying and a big fook you, oiks. Guilty can lead to jail terms, massive fines, or incredible deals upon appeal. Like, say, a multi million pound fine. Multi. Not carried out by misguided and easily influenced youth but senior employed officials. Deliberately flexing greedy intellectual muscle until caught. We all have a past. As Lennon almost said, "give pisstake a chance"

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:51 - Jan 27 with 2464 viewsDaleiLama

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:30 - Jan 27 by judd

White collar crime. Nasty, greedy and evil. Self satisfying and a big fook you, oiks. Guilty can lead to jail terms, massive fines, or incredible deals upon appeal. Like, say, a multi million pound fine. Multi. Not carried out by misguided and easily influenced youth but senior employed officials. Deliberately flexing greedy intellectual muscle until caught. We all have a past. As Lennon almost said, "give pisstake a chance"

Have you been reading the Daily Argos?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:53 - Jan 27 with 2452 viewsSuddenLad

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:51 - Jan 27 by DaleiLama

15.3 million times ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:58 - Jan 27 with 2430 viewsjudd

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:51 - Jan 27 by DaleiLama

No. Just the internet. Amazing what one can find out on there. Public domain stuff, documented by official bodies and not some taproom gossip. Fact, not fiction.
An erudite mate once elicited the phrase "dick to brain, please respond." Nothing came of it. Or did it?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 22:03 - Jan 27 with 2408 viewsjudd

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:53 - Jan 27 by SuddenLad

15.3 million times ?

15.59 million springs to mind. I'll check the diary.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 22:05 - Jan 27 with 2399 viewsDaleiLama

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:53 - Jan 27 by SuddenLad

15.3 million times ?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 22:07 - Jan 27 with 2392 viewsDaleiLama

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:58 - Jan 27 by judd

No. Just the internet. Amazing what one can find out on there. Public domain stuff, documented by official bodies and not some taproom gossip. Fact, not fiction.
An erudite mate once elicited the phrase "dick to brain, please respond." Nothing came of it. Or did it?

Maybe a Little wood?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 22:09 - Jan 27 with 2382 viewsjudd

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 22:07 - Jan 27 by DaleiLama

Maybe a Little wood?

A little wood ruling the brain can be a costly thing.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 22:16 - Jan 27 with 2338 viewsrochdale_ranger

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 21:20 - Jan 27 by TheBeast666

Who’s has been raped?
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 23:19 - Jan 27 with 2194 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 22:16 - Jan 27 by rochdale_ranger

Who’s has been raped?

Just had a thought - is your first name Nile?

* Apologies if it's already been asked; have been out all day, so just catching up.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 23:48 - Jan 27 with 2152 viewsBlueDales

Yes, Ranger has done far more, but it's not like we haven't employed someone with a bit of previous before the law. Peter Cavanagh and his betting charge, anyone?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024