Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nile Ranger to Dale! 23:41 - Jan 26 with 51242 viewsoddjob007

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8287721/nile-ranger-rochdale-newcastle-t
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:03 - Jan 31 with 4141 viewsBrierls

Nile Ranger to Dale! (n/t) on 14:57 - Jan 31 by Brookers81

[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 15:06]

The point made was you down voting posts.

Like D'Alien, you down voting posts doesn't bother me in the slightest, but blatantly lying about doing it is just plain weird.

Nile Ranger to Dale! by oddjob007 26 Jan 2019 23:41
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8287721/nile-ranger-rochdale-newcastle-transfer-news/

My post about "Holier than thou". Made yesterday. Rating/Score of -1. Down voted by you. There are plenty of other examples, down voting other posters not just me, that EVERYBODY can see.

You made several posts yesterday.

Just stop the bullshit.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 15:05]
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:04 - Jan 31 with 4128 viewsD_Alien

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 14:53 - Jan 31 by Brookers81

not down voted a thing, so guess again. just found out how to ignore you and your cohorts on here no, so goodbye alien
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 15:07]

Oh excellent! I'm just sorry i didn't add "Make my day" to the last post

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:12 - Jan 31 with 4055 viewsJimmyRustler

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:03 - Jan 31 by Brierls

The point made was you down voting posts.

Like D'Alien, you down voting posts doesn't bother me in the slightest, but blatantly lying about doing it is just plain weird.

Nile Ranger to Dale! by oddjob007 26 Jan 2019 23:41
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8287721/nile-ranger-rochdale-newcastle-transfer-news/

My post about "Holier than thou". Made yesterday. Rating/Score of -1. Down voted by you. There are plenty of other examples, down voting other posters not just me, that EVERYBODY can see.

You made several posts yesterday.

Just stop the bullshit.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 15:05]

Downvoted just cause I'm bored and sat waiting for the club to announce Jake Kean. Hope you don't mind!
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:18 - Jan 31 with 4015 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 13:11 - Jan 31 by Shun

39-year-old Brookers is very active with his downvoting! He mustn’t like you all.

not been down voting shun, just hit the ignored button on a few people on here. think it is easy for them to blame someone else who they disagreed with rather than accept someone else may have done it

Poll: Which position do we need to sign a new player in first ?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:20 - Jan 31 with 3970 viewskel

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:18 - Jan 31 by Brookers81

not been down voting shun, just hit the ignored button on a few people on here. think it is easy for them to blame someone else who they disagreed with rather than accept someone else may have done it

You get better don’t you. Read what Brierls said to you about people being able to see who downvoted by clicking on the number on the post concerned.

Then you can edit this post too 😂
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:23 - Jan 31 with 3951 viewsSuddenLad

Are you completely stupid or just pretending ? You've been presented with all your contributions on here for the past several days. Everyone can see it whenever they want.

You've been told how we know you've been voting people down as though you were addicted to doing it.

Quite what you don't understand is a mystery. You're more stupid than I first thought.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:31 - Jan 31 with 3899 viewsJimmyRustler

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 13:54 - Jan 31 by sweetcorn

I saw that, perhaps signing up to the messageboard was part of his mid-life crisis, given that he’s 39 years old..

He'll be buying an official calendar next
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:35 - Jan 31 with 3857 viewsBrookers81

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:23 - Jan 31 by SuddenLad

Are you completely stupid or just pretending ? You've been presented with all your contributions on here for the past several days. Everyone can see it whenever they want.

You've been told how we know you've been voting people down as though you were addicted to doing it.

Quite what you don't understand is a mystery. You're more stupid than I first thought.

wow lad what an abusive lil bitch you sound like, also full of bull shit lies. welcome to the ignored list

Poll: Which position do we need to sign a new player in first ?

Login to get fewer ads

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:36 - Jan 31 with 3825 viewssweetcorn

Conspiracy theory?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:43 - Jan 31 with 3747 viewsSuddenLad

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:35 - Jan 31 by Brookers81

wow lad what an abusive lil bitch you sound like, also full of bull shit lies. welcome to the ignored list

You'll be talking to no-one but yourself at this rate....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:44 - Jan 31 with 3736 viewsDaleiLama

My guess is 81 is your IQ. Click on any positive or negative number between the little up and down arrows on a post when you are logged in and you can see who voted up and who voted down. You've done it to me a bunch. It doesn't matter because you don't matter. When you've finished put me on ignore too please. I already ignore your posts anyway, but I have enjoyed seeing you exposed today. It takes a special person to have just been exposed as a liar and to then accuse someone else of lying! Cracker(s)

Edit - just cleaned up all your downvotes by upvoting all the posts you downvoted. Cob a few more toys out of your pram and vote me down if you like.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 15:49]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:46 - Jan 31 with 3707 viewsBrierls

This guy is a fcuking hoot. Wow.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:49 - Jan 31 with 3665 viewsTVOS1907

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 14:41 - Jan 31 by Brookers81

i have not been down voting no-one, i been off here since telling people to stop trolling me, was getting to the point of bullying, we are all entitled to opinions, i actually was going to ask how i block people on here

You down-voted loads of posts yesterday, including several by me, SuddenLad and molly.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 15:54 - Jan 31 with 3602 viewskel

I’ll give it an hour or so until he’s claiming he’s been fishing all this time.

Crackpot.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 15:59]
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 16:18 - Jan 31 with 3398 viewsMolly

Hey nine squared,---please put me on your ignored list as well.
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 16:43 - Jan 31 with 3219 viewsblackdogblue

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 16:18 - Jan 31 by Molly

Hey nine squared,---please put me on your ignored list as well.

What’s the crack with this down voting business?

Can u see who voted u down & to be honest, what difference does it make to anything??

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 16:52 - Jan 31 with 3163 viewsDaleiLama

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 16:43 - Jan 31 by blackdogblue

Can u see who voted u down & to be honest, what difference does it make to anything??

Click on any positive or negative number between the little up and down arrows on a post when you are logged in and you can see who voted up and who voted down. And you're right, it doesn't matter in the vast scheme of things. Things like this really matter.

[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 16:57]

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:03 - Jan 31 with 3054 viewsDaleiLama

Things that make you laugh matter too. And this did!

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:03 - Jan 31 with 3051 viewsD_Alien

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 16:43 - Jan 31 by blackdogblue

Absolutely doesn't matter, but when someone posts they're not responsible for something that everyone can see they are, it matters for whether they can be taken seriously, even on a messageboard as daft as this

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:10 - Jan 31 with 2994 viewsTomRAFC

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:03 - Jan 31 by DaleiLama

Things that make you laugh matter too. And this did!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 17:54 - Jan 31 with 2899 viewsblackdogblue

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 16:52 - Jan 31 by DaleiLama

Click on any positive or negative number between the little up and down arrows on a post when you are logged in and you can see who voted up and who voted down. And you're right, it doesn't matter in the vast scheme of things. Things like this really matter.

[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 16:57]

Agree with u 100% for once, spot on....

Thanks for the explanation, been looking at a few & have a couple of posters on my shite list & will be voting now more than I have done since I was 18 😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 18:32 - Jan 31 with 2690 viewsToffeemanc

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 13:39 - Jan 31 by JimmyRustler

I don't understand why his handle is brookers81 if he's 39....wouldn't that make him 37 or 38?

It's probably down to doing maths the Bury way.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 07:53 - Feb 1 with 2152 viewsEllDale

So, did he actually sign for anyone.
Or does he have free agent status which means that the deadline didn't apply to him?
Nile Ranger to Dale! on 07:55 - Feb 1 with 2145 viewsscarrow

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 07:53 - Feb 1 by EllDale

So, did he actually sign for anyone.
Or does he have free agent status which means that the deadline didn't apply to him?

He can still sign for people. Don't get the want for him. Someone who hasn't played competitively for ages so would need a lot of time to get match fit.

Poll: Final position

Nile Ranger to Dale! on 20:40 - Feb 1 with 1797 viewsJames1980

Assuming Ranger is not heading to Rochdale, should Hill talk about Nile's trial with the team?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024