Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window 10:30 - Jan 30 with 11002 viewsKeithHaynes

Here’s hoping the talking will stop and the action starts. Russell Martin has hinted at late signings. But we all know one or two won’t fix it.

We have been talking for over a week to two players, one striker we approached two weeks ago seems a gonna. And of course the countless others we don’t know about.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:42 - Jan 31 with 766 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:40 - Jan 31 by Treforys_Jack

Neither is listening to the other so just put each other on ignore.

On the contrary I address every single point they make in these exchanges.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 22:43]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:43 - Jan 31 with 750 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:42 - Jan 31 by Chief

On the contrary I address every single point they make in these exchanges.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 22:43]

Maybe so but you're wasting your time and everyone is getting bored to death.
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:44 - Jan 31 with 745 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:43 - Jan 31 by Treforys_Jack

Maybe so but you're wasting your time and everyone is getting bored to death.

Faack all going on in this thread anyway.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:45 - Jan 31 with 739 viewsraynor94

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:40 - Jan 31 by Treforys_Jack

Neither is listening to the other so just put each other on ignore.

It's pathetic now, both as bad as each other, stinks the board out.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:46 - Jan 31 with 729 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:39 - Jan 31 by Chief

Because it's a propaganda campaign and I alone am not Resloven's target audience.

It's like Groundhog day for the rest of us spoiling the site.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:50 - Jan 31 with 695 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:45 - Jan 31 by raynor94

It's pathetic now, both as bad as each other, stinks the board out.

If you were being honest and unbiased you'd admit that the perpetrator is obviously the worst. Without Resloven randomly attacking the trust over nothing these threads wouldn't go this way. But you won't admit that.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:55 - Jan 31 with 668 viewsraynor94

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:50 - Jan 31 by Chief

If you were being honest and unbiased you'd admit that the perpetrator is obviously the worst. Without Resloven randomly attacking the trust over nothing these threads wouldn't go this way. But you won't admit that.

Ah come on you are not backward in coming forward to attack him over the owners.

Does it matter who the instigator is it kills every thread on here

Surely you can see that

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:59 - Jan 31 with 644 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:55 - Jan 31 by raynor94

Ah come on you are not backward in coming forward to attack him over the owners.

Does it matter who the instigator is it kills every thread on here

Surely you can see that

I only criticise the owners when there's reason to (not randomly and for things that are obviously out of their control) and it's not really attacking them when I reply to Resloven, it's just addressing their spurious claims.

And yes of course it matters, the root cause without which this wouldn't happen.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 23:01]

Login to get fewer ads

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 23:04 - Jan 31 with 613 viewsraynor94

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:59 - Jan 31 by Chief

I only criticise the owners when there's reason to (not randomly and for things that are obviously out of their control) and it's not really attacking them when I reply to Resloven, it's just addressing their spurious claims.

And yes of course it matters, the root cause without which this wouldn't happen.

It's a waste of time trying to reason with you, carry on stinking

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 23:07 - Jan 31 with 594 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 23:04 - Jan 31 by raynor94

It's a waste of time trying to reason with you, carry on stinking

Yea don't vex yourself. Look at a different thread. Nothing was going on here anyway.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 23:41 - Jan 31 with 534 viewsReslovenSwan1

1) The club has no spare cash.
2) Thy could not shift Fulton, Dhanda and Patterson. Buyers are not about wages are low.
3) The fans ownership have their own cash. £880,000. Where is it?

There is a bloke asking where the 21% owner's cash is. £880,000 PUT HIM ON IGNORE. Yeah that should work. No free lunch. We are now in the USA world.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 23:42]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 23:43 - Jan 31 with 530 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 23:41 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

1) The club has no spare cash.
2) Thy could not shift Fulton, Dhanda and Patterson. Buyers are not about wages are low.
3) The fans ownership have their own cash. £880,000. Where is it?

There is a bloke asking where the 21% owner's cash is. £880,000 PUT HIM ON IGNORE. Yeah that should work. No free lunch. We are now in the USA world.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2022 23:42]

You know where it is and why it hasn't been loaned to club. I've repeatedly told you the reason why.

Why are you intent on ignoring it?

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 23:46 - Jan 31 with 526 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:48 - Jan 31 by Chief

I honestly don't think Resloven is thick or dim. There's definitely a certain level of intelligence there.

There is however certainly a lack of awareness. Resloven doesn't actually believe what they post, that's obvious. They are on a mission to discredit the trust at every juncture & never criticise the Americans or sellouts probably due to vested interest. This is why when taken to task on their claims, Resloven rarely or replies directly to the feedback. They go off on a tangent, repeating what they've already said previously in quite well versed vocabulary while also throwing in interest figures and percentages that they think impresses posters.

Amazingly and unbelievably it does work on some!

You've done exactly this yet again Resloven.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 00:04 - Feb 1 with 497 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 23:43 - Jan 31 by Chief

You know where it is and why it hasn't been loaned to club. I've repeatedly told you the reason why.

Why are you intent on ignoring it?

The members can take charge of their institution and change the dynamic and remove all the excuses. Sitting doing nothing for 20 years is great for the leadership sitting in the VIP suites and making pompous statements but no good for the club. They have been sitting on £880,000 doing nothing at all with it for 3-4 years. Watching it devalue. Shameful. Inflation has hit 5%. This needs a statement from the Trust.

It was getting £1320 interest in the last issued accounts. It can invest in Swansea city that is for sure. The members can make it happen but will not.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 00:23 - Feb 1 with 494 viewsjasper_T

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:59 - Jan 31 by Chief

If it's a propaganda campaign as you say you're playing right into its hands by signal boosting every talking point like you have been for months. It's right out of the populist playbook to find people like you to engage with. "Addressing their spurious claims" incessantly does more harm than good.

If you feel someone is arguing in bad faith ignore them and move on. It works better for what you say you're trying to achieve. If on the other hand you just enjoy getting riled up and ruining thread after thread, please do it somewhere else.
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 00:27 - Feb 1 with 485 viewsraynor94

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 00:23 - Feb 1 by jasper_T

If it's a propaganda campaign as you say you're playing right into its hands by signal boosting every talking point like you have been for months. It's right out of the populist playbook to find people like you to engage with. "Addressing their spurious claims" incessantly does more harm than good.

If you feel someone is arguing in bad faith ignore them and move on. It works better for what you say you're trying to achieve. If on the other hand you just enjoy getting riled up and ruining thread after thread, please do it somewhere else.

Great Post!

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 07:07 - Feb 1 with 408 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 00:23 - Feb 1 by jasper_T

Well no I disagree because when I did ignore them, they carried on spreading it across the threads.

At least this way people can see that what they are saying can be easily challenged.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 07:14 - Feb 1 with 407 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 00:04 - Feb 1 by ReslovenSwan1

The members can take charge of their institution and change the dynamic and remove all the excuses. Sitting doing nothing for 20 years is great for the leadership sitting in the VIP suites and making pompous statements but no good for the club. They have been sitting on £880,000 doing nothing at all with it for 3-4 years. Watching it devalue. Shameful. Inflation has hit 5%. This needs a statement from the Trust.

It was getting £1320 interest in the last issued accounts. It can invest in Swansea city that is for sure. The members can make it happen but will not.

- remove all excuses for what? Change the dynamic to what? These are what I'd call pompous statements. But surely taking legal action is a big change in the dynamic.

- why do you want them to make a statement on their devaluing funds? You don't want them to exist anyway.

- how can the trust members vote to make the American majority owners allow the trust to loan into the club? This is the bit you're completely ignoring. The loan could be offering 100% interest, the Trust could have it in cash in a suitcase. But that doesn't mean the Americans are going to allow them to join the CLN. And I've told you potential reason why they may not be keen on doing so.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 07:22 - Feb 1 with 398 viewsWhiterockin

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 07:07 - Feb 1 by Chief

Well no I disagree because when I did ignore them, they carried on spreading it across the threads.

At least this way people can see that what they are saying can be easily challenged.

But if everyone ignores them they run out of steam.
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 07:29 - Feb 1 with 390 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 07:22 - Feb 1 by Whiterockin

But if everyone ignores them they run out of steam.

Resloven doesn't though. It's obvious by how link tenuous link every aspect of conversation on threads to a trust criticism.

They don't stop when unchallenged. They just move onto another thread and then another thread.

And I don't see why I should be silenced.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 07:38 - Feb 1 with 379 viewsChief

By the way I'd happily keep it all in one dedicated thread, I've tried to that previously but Resloven wouldn't keep to posting in that tread.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024