Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window 10:30 - Jan 30 with 11001 viewsKeithHaynes

Here’s hoping the talking will stop and the action starts. Russell Martin has hinted at late signings. But we all know one or two won’t fix it.

We have been talking for over a week to two players, one striker we approached two weeks ago seems a gonna. And of course the countless others we don’t know about.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:05 - Jan 31 with 1279 viewsjohnlangy

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 16:55 - Jan 31 by Boundy

Maybe because they're not in the back of beyond ? as lovely as Swansea and the environs are we have a one way in and one way out system , to the west very little in terms of growth opportunities ,and to the north similar and the east well its the scum and they're not well supported considering the population .Bournemouth on the other hand ahve all of the affluent south coast .

A couple of games ago the Bournemouth crowd was less than 9000.

We are a bit out of the way as you say but would be ashamed if our crowds were that low.
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:19 - Jan 31 with 1218 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 17:28 - Jan 31 by Chief

Low debts and low investment - why are the majority owners moving away from this model then?

Where have you read that the trust don't want investment? You've made that up. More disingenuity.

What's untenable about 21%? The owners can invest if they want but are choosing not to. That's their decision no one else's and the trust couldn't do anything about it if they wanted to. So again, will you criticise the owners for not converting and reducing the trust's holding as you want?

They haven't been asked to match fund anything. As you know but are determined to ignore. You're credibility is in tatters.

You will not get a direct quote. They do not want dilution and said so in their statement. They are / were going to court and one of the reasons was fear of 'dilution to nothing'. This is technically impossible of course and very unlikely. Dilution can only occur through others investment. If a shareholder is against dilution they must be against investment. You as a member have stated you are against the Convertible loan note and do not want debt or dilution. Its too subtle for the forum veterans. They seem to understand bookies odds much better.

There was low investment because of the exceptional work of Huw Jenkins and associates. He funded everything from the club's current account and bank loans that were repaid, He signalled he could not do this indefinitely as early as 2014-2015 after the Shelvey sale.

The Trust lobbied for his sacking despite the wonderful job he had done with their £200k. This would be just about enough to buy a 3 bedroom house in Tonna not a fifth of a Premier league football team. New cash was offered by Moores and co in 2015 and the Trust made their position clear. They did not want this investment. Jenkins had to make the best of it with free transfers of Gomis and Ayew for example.

Effectively the greater % the 'non investing' Trust held the greater they would be diluted in the event of investment by others. The club valuation would be based on income and the level in the league pyramid. Holding 5% would mean that the US people would need to invest £19m for every £1m invested by the Trust to dilute. With 5% holding they would say 'game on lets do it'.

The owners will need to convert soon or later or recover their loan. The latter is unlikely as Winter cannot pay it off. Transfer fees for Championship teams are halved. Winter did well to get £11m for Rodon in hindsight.

The Trust being diluted is good for the club short term and long term. The Trust have shown no ability to manage money even to the level of putting it into a 3 year bond.

I certainly will be asking questions if the US owners do not convert the loan. The first question is why the hell have they have given Jake Silverstein run of the place and Directorship for simply loaning the club £5m and taking the interest? Even talking directly to the fans.

I consider Levien and Kaplan to be competent people. This will not happen the conversion will happen. They have given their commitment. I trust them.

The Trust while in dispute will not be asked for anything. They are currently 'lost' in small town politics. Hopefully it will not take Pattrson who is also 'lost' 6 years for him to find his boots again.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:33 - Jan 31 with 1168 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:19 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

You will not get a direct quote. They do not want dilution and said so in their statement. They are / were going to court and one of the reasons was fear of 'dilution to nothing'. This is technically impossible of course and very unlikely. Dilution can only occur through others investment. If a shareholder is against dilution they must be against investment. You as a member have stated you are against the Convertible loan note and do not want debt or dilution. Its too subtle for the forum veterans. They seem to understand bookies odds much better.

There was low investment because of the exceptional work of Huw Jenkins and associates. He funded everything from the club's current account and bank loans that were repaid, He signalled he could not do this indefinitely as early as 2014-2015 after the Shelvey sale.

The Trust lobbied for his sacking despite the wonderful job he had done with their £200k. This would be just about enough to buy a 3 bedroom house in Tonna not a fifth of a Premier league football team. New cash was offered by Moores and co in 2015 and the Trust made their position clear. They did not want this investment. Jenkins had to make the best of it with free transfers of Gomis and Ayew for example.

Effectively the greater % the 'non investing' Trust held the greater they would be diluted in the event of investment by others. The club valuation would be based on income and the level in the league pyramid. Holding 5% would mean that the US people would need to invest £19m for every £1m invested by the Trust to dilute. With 5% holding they would say 'game on lets do it'.

The owners will need to convert soon or later or recover their loan. The latter is unlikely as Winter cannot pay it off. Transfer fees for Championship teams are halved. Winter did well to get £11m for Rodon in hindsight.

The Trust being diluted is good for the club short term and long term. The Trust have shown no ability to manage money even to the level of putting it into a 3 year bond.

I certainly will be asking questions if the US owners do not convert the loan. The first question is why the hell have they have given Jake Silverstein run of the place and Directorship for simply loaning the club £5m and taking the interest? Even talking directly to the fans.

I consider Levien and Kaplan to be competent people. This will not happen the conversion will happen. They have given their commitment. I trust them.

The Trust while in dispute will not be asked for anything. They are currently 'lost' in small town politics. Hopefully it will not take Pattrson who is also 'lost' 6 years for him to find his boots again.

- Nobodies disputing them saying that they don't want to be diluted.
But you said they were against investment. Which they have never said. But as I keep saying all of this is in the power of the majority owners. If they want to invest they can, but haven't.

- Huw Jenkins didn't fund anything. You're lying.

- the trust were right too. He'd lost his touch even you admit that. And he didn't even leave due to the trust anyway. But nice try to try and pin it on them.

- yes we're all aware how dilution works.

- you have no evidence that the trust can't manage money. As you know unlike all other shareholders they are handicapped by what they can generate funds from.

- wow at last some balance! Glad it's finally getting through to you. I agree with all your Silverstein comments. But the jury's out on K&L, they're currently failing. look where we are.

- right so you do finally admit that it is the Americans choice whether the trust loan in. The case / trust internal politics has nothing to do with the decision to exclude them. If K&L are that competent&the club is really that short of funds, they'd ask the trust or at least give them an opportunity to consider loaning. By your logic they're too stubborn to swallow their pride and are hamstringing the club as a result. That deserves criticism. But you won't despite admitting they should have been offered. Remember I called your bluff and you stopped replying on that thread about it?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:35 - Jan 31 with 1162 viewsmax936

Yet another thread goes off kilter, just why is this allowed to continually happen, FME's

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:39 - Jan 31 with 1131 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:35 - Jan 31 by max936

Yet another thread goes off kilter, just why is this allowed to continually happen, FME's

Nothing happening anyway Max!

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:47 - Jan 31 with 1092 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:39 - Jan 31 by Chief

Nothing happening anyway Max!

Yes just a minor philosophical distraction to keep us all entertained until something happens.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:51 - Jan 31 with 1070 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:33 - Jan 31 by Chief

But you said they were against investment. Which they have never said. But as I keep saying all of this is in the power of the majority owners. If they want to invest they can, but haven't.

- the trust were right too. He'd lost his touch even you admit that. And he didn't even leave due to the trust anyway. But nice try to try and pin it on them.

- you have no evidence that the trust can't manage money. As you know unlike all other shareholders they are handicapped by what they can generate funds from.

- wow at last some balance! Glad it's finally getting through to you. I agree with all your Silverstein comments. But the jury's out on K&L, they're currently failing. look where we are.

- right so you do finally admit that it is the Americans choice whether the trust loan in. The case / trust internal politics has nothing to do with the decision to exclude them. If K&L are that competent&the club is really that short of funds, they'd ask the trust or at least give them an opportunity to consider loaning. By your logic they're too stubborn to swallow their pride and are hamstringing the club as a result. That deserves criticism. But you won't despite admitting they should have been offered. Remember I called your bluff and you stopped replying on that thread about it?

So much wrong with this. Mis representation. Classic Chief. I just about dispute everything in here for the record. Another time another thread.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:53 - Jan 31 with 1063 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:51 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

So much wrong with this. Mis representation. Classic Chief. I just about dispute everything in here for the record. Another time another thread.

Haha you have no retort. Nothing I've said there is false.

Login to get fewer ads

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:18 - Jan 31 with 987 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:53 - Jan 31 by Chief

Haha you have no retort. Nothing I've said there is false.

Your dim sidekick is slagging me off for de-railing threads. Then you play your regular tricks of misrepresenting my posts and using inflammatory words like 'lying' in a totally fake way.

Please put you post on a different thread and I will deal with it. Over to you.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:28 - Jan 31 with 951 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:18 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Your dim sidekick is slagging me off for de-railing threads. Then you play your regular tricks of misrepresenting my posts and using inflammatory words like 'lying' in a totally fake way.

Haha I say, you have no retort because everything I've said is factual and plausible.

"I do not criticise posters" Resloven 29/01/22

"Your dim sidekick" Resloven 31/01/22

You have my permission to respond on another thread. Address my points though, don't bother if you're going to off on an irrelevant tangent about interest rates.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:31 - Jan 31 with 933 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:28 - Jan 31 by Chief

Haha I say, you have no retort because everything I've said is factual and plausible.

"I do not criticise posters" Resloven 29/01/22

"Your dim sidekick" Resloven 31/01/22

You have my permission to respond on another thread. Address my points though, don't bother if you're going to off on an irrelevant tangent about interest rates.

I will make a special case for your sidekick. I speak generally of course. Some guy called me vermin. Extraordinarily dim. Even I have limits.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:33 - Jan 31 with 923 viewsmax936

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:18 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Only one dim here is you, you utter clown the number times things have been explained to you about the trust and you still can't absorb it.

Any time you want to say that to my face front up and PM me.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:39 - Jan 31 with 886 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:31 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

I will make a special case for your sidekick. I speak generally of course. Some guy called me vermin. Extraordinarily dim. Even I have limits.

So you were lying when you said you don't criticise posters then.

There's a trend here.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:48 - Jan 31 with 858 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:33 - Jan 31 by max936

Only one dim here is you, you utter clown the number times things have been explained to you about the trust and you still can't absorb it.

Any time you want to say that to my face front up and PM me.

I honestly don't think Resloven is thick or dim. There's definitely a certain level of intelligence there.

There is however certainly a lack of awareness. Resloven doesn't actually believe what they post, that's obvious. They are on a mission to discredit the trust at every juncture & never criticise the Americans or sellouts probably due to vested interest. This is why when taken to task on their claims, Resloven rarely or replies directly to the feedback. They go off on a tangent, repeating what they've already said previously in quite well versed vocabulary while also throwing in interest figures and percentages that they think impresses posters.

Amazingly and unbelievably it does work on some!

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:50 - Jan 31 with 852 viewsmax936

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:48 - Jan 31 by Chief

I honestly don't think Resloven is thick or dim. There's definitely a certain level of intelligence there.

There is however certainly a lack of awareness. Resloven doesn't actually believe what they post, that's obvious. They are on a mission to discredit the trust at every juncture & never criticise the Americans or sellouts probably due to vested interest. This is why when taken to task on their claims, Resloven rarely or replies directly to the feedback. They go off on a tangent, repeating what they've already said previously in quite well versed vocabulary while also throwing in interest figures and percentages that they think impresses posters.

Amazingly and unbelievably it does work on some!

He's actually right thinking about, cause I allow myself to get drawn in, far to often.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:55 - Jan 31 with 830 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:50 - Jan 31 by max936

He's actually right thinking about, cause I allow myself to get drawn in, far to often.

It's a sustained, targeted propaganda campaign. But it's good that we do get drawn in to provide a more balanced depiction of what's occurring. As we saw with that poster the other day, some are genuinely blinded by the stats and percentages and overlook the substance.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 20:03 - Jan 31 with 786 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 18:33 - Jan 31 by Chief

I have invited Chief to post this on another thread but he declined. So do not blame me. His post is pure mis representation which is in the Chief 'old pro forum' toolbox.

The Trust are against dilution as are you. Dilution can only occur by investment in new shares. It is the same thing.

Huw Jenkins ran the club magnificently 2002- 2017. He use money from the club's current account to buy players and develop the infrastructure. He controlled the purse string of the club. There was no fresh capital put into the club in this period. It was not needed. You have not read my comment properly and made a typically silly inflammatory comment.

The Trust recommended Jenkins was sacked. Jenkins actually resigned in accordance with his statement that he would not overstay his welcome if he started losing control of the club. His recruitment guru was not adequate at higher prices to stay in the Premier league and let him and Monk and Clement down in my opinion.

The Trust is not protecting their money against inflation. Now inflation is 5% they have to act. 5% devaluation for 10 year is over 40% devaluation. What are they doing to protect their cash assets? Nothing as far as i know.

K and L are good owners of Swsansea city. Winter runs a tight financial ship well. Mr Silverstein cannot leave the club with his money. He has made a commitment in a podcast directly to the fans. They do not have the money anyway. . Neither can the Trust leave. They must stay and works as owners.

The Trust need to do their job as owners and join the loan. It is up to them to make a case, They can make 33 times more interest for one thing.

Asking someone for a loan is not how people behave. The Trust as we speak are planing to leave the club and sell shares, not buy new ones. I recommend they drop their case and offer to join the CLN. It cannot happen while the 6 year legal issue drags on. The members themselves need to demand action. This has dragged on too long.

They are clearly happy with 0.15% interest on their money and 5% annual devaluation. More likely they have not thought about it. I point these thing out and no one comments other than claiming to be bored. The quote Martin. "Bless them".

You are pedantic and demand to know the facts. How are the Trust going to invest to cover the effects of inflation Chief. Pedantically go and try to find out. Ask you representative tough questions.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 20:14 - Jan 31 with 743 viewsmax936

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 19:55 - Jan 31 by Chief

It's a sustained, targeted propaganda campaign. But it's good that we do get drawn in to provide a more balanced depiction of what's occurring. As we saw with that poster the other day, some are genuinely blinded by the stats and percentages and overlook the substance.

Lifes to short, mun.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 20:29 - Jan 31 with 709 viewsReslovenSwan1

Seemingly both the recent links a has Man city connections Finlay Burns and Nathanael Ogbeta. Did Scott take all the laptops and staff with him when Mr Allen took over.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 20:32 - Jan 31 with 697 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 20:03 - Jan 31 by ReslovenSwan1

I have invited Chief to post this on another thread but he declined. So do not blame me. His post is pure mis representation which is in the Chief 'old pro forum' toolbox.

The Trust are against dilution as are you. Dilution can only occur by investment in new shares. It is the same thing.

Huw Jenkins ran the club magnificently 2002- 2017. He use money from the club's current account to buy players and develop the infrastructure. He controlled the purse string of the club. There was no fresh capital put into the club in this period. It was not needed. You have not read my comment properly and made a typically silly inflammatory comment.

The Trust recommended Jenkins was sacked. Jenkins actually resigned in accordance with his statement that he would not overstay his welcome if he started losing control of the club. His recruitment guru was not adequate at higher prices to stay in the Premier league and let him and Monk and Clement down in my opinion.

The Trust is not protecting their money against inflation. Now inflation is 5% they have to act. 5% devaluation for 10 year is over 40% devaluation. What are they doing to protect their cash assets? Nothing as far as i know.

K and L are good owners of Swsansea city. Winter runs a tight financial ship well. Mr Silverstein cannot leave the club with his money. He has made a commitment in a podcast directly to the fans. They do not have the money anyway. . Neither can the Trust leave. They must stay and works as owners.

The Trust need to do their job as owners and join the loan. It is up to them to make a case, They can make 33 times more interest for one thing.

Asking someone for a loan is not how people behave. The Trust as we speak are planing to leave the club and sell shares, not buy new ones. I recommend they drop their case and offer to join the CLN. It cannot happen while the 6 year legal issue drags on. The members themselves need to demand action. This has dragged on too long.

They are clearly happy with 0.15% interest on their money and 5% annual devaluation. More likely they have not thought about it. I point these thing out and no one comments other than claiming to be bored. The quote Martin. "Bless them".

You are pedantic and demand to know the facts. How are the Trust going to invest to cover the effects of inflation Chief. Pedantically go and try to find out. Ask you representative tough questions.

How nice of you to reply.

- You said the trust were against Investment. The trust have never said that. They obviously don't want dilution, but it is what it is. The Americans gave power to do this but haven't do so yet. But anyway you lied. I think the trust have stated in the past investment maybe necessary.

- you said Jenkins funded things. You lied. He used the club's funds. Glad you've now corrected yourself. I read it exactly as it was written and it was false.

- the trust recommended that Jenkins be removed for a long time before he left following a dispute with the Americans (was obviously sacked jn my opinion). So he lost control did he? So that's actually the Americans fault that he left then. Why don't you criticise them? Their pathetic Dan James deal actions was the direct cause of him going.

- don't see the relevance, but the trust as we know are currently pursuing a course of action to increase their funds. So don't worry about what they are doing to keep what they have currently, which as you know and disingenuously fail to mention is difficult due to investment regulations imposed on trust's.

- in what way are K&L good owners then. I made of list of the reality of what's occured under their tenure and where we find ourselves currently. It didn't make good reading. And you had no reply. Being better than Mel Morris doesn't mean they're good. Just not as bad as Mel Morris. Silverstein could leave tomorrow for all we know. He also said he was coming over to get business done early this window. That went well. The trust could sell their shareholding too if that's what you mean by leaving.

- the trust can't join the loan without permission from the majority owners who didn't offer them join (you got that wrong too), fully brief them or provide the particulars despite requests. Yet you fail to criticise the Americans for how they handled it. Ridiculous bias. Forget the interest, the trust wouldn't be doing it for their own funds' benefit. You keep repeating they should join so let's finally clear this up - do you realise the Americans have the final say and power in allowing it to happen? Answer me that.

- who asked who for a loan? Offering a fellow shareholder the opportunity to be part of the convertible loan note is exactly the way to behave. At the very least for professional courtesy. Or for cynical reasons - call the trust's bluff. But they won't do that in case the trust call theirs do put in, and don't get a diluted as was planned. They can't join the CLN, I don't know what you can't grasp about that. The Americans for some reason won't let it happen. They are actively obstructing it. Difficult for you to accept I know, but there's no other way to look at it.

- I've answered this several times but predictably ignore it. You know the trust only have a few hundred k in the bank, money which they use very frequently to operate. They cannot tie their money up long term as a result. What you also know but ignore is that they can't invest in a lot of things - it's against trust regulations. What they can invest in - property & shares relating in some way to club simply aren't feasible with their current amount in the bank. Come on this common sense. And you know this really, but this is your Boris Johnson ignore the feedback and repeat again later tactic in full operation..

- The facts for an outcome that we don't know yet are impossible to decipher. As you know. As I've told you many many many times the trust can only really pursue options once they know where they stand. To publically announce anything prior to confirmation of the case is not an advisable tactic. As you know, but never reply to or discredit because you can't. It's common sense. There's nothing to discredit. But you'll ignore this reply and repeat this again in future and use it to attack the trust. It's very predictable Resloven.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:35 - Jan 31 with 518 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 20:32 - Jan 31 by Chief

How nice of you to reply.

- You said the trust were against Investment. The trust have never said that. They obviously don't want dilution, but it is what it is. The Americans gave power to do this but haven't do so yet. But anyway you lied. I think the trust have stated in the past investment maybe necessary.

- you said Jenkins funded things. You lied. He used the club's funds. Glad you've now corrected yourself. I read it exactly as it was written and it was false.

- the trust recommended that Jenkins be removed for a long time before he left following a dispute with the Americans (was obviously sacked jn my opinion). So he lost control did he? So that's actually the Americans fault that he left then. Why don't you criticise them? Their pathetic Dan James deal actions was the direct cause of him going.

- don't see the relevance, but the trust as we know are currently pursuing a course of action to increase their funds. So don't worry about what they are doing to keep what they have currently, which as you know and disingenuously fail to mention is difficult due to investment regulations imposed on trust's.

- in what way are K&L good owners then. I made of list of the reality of what's occured under their tenure and where we find ourselves currently. It didn't make good reading. And you had no reply. Being better than Mel Morris doesn't mean they're good. Just not as bad as Mel Morris. Silverstein could leave tomorrow for all we know. He also said he was coming over to get business done early this window. That went well. The trust could sell their shareholding too if that's what you mean by leaving.

- the trust can't join the loan without permission from the majority owners who didn't offer them join (you got that wrong too), fully brief them or provide the particulars despite requests. Yet you fail to criticise the Americans for how they handled it. Ridiculous bias. Forget the interest, the trust wouldn't be doing it for their own funds' benefit. You keep repeating they should join so let's finally clear this up - do you realise the Americans have the final say and power in allowing it to happen? Answer me that.

- who asked who for a loan? Offering a fellow shareholder the opportunity to be part of the convertible loan note is exactly the way to behave. At the very least for professional courtesy. Or for cynical reasons - call the trust's bluff. But they won't do that in case the trust call theirs do put in, and don't get a diluted as was planned. They can't join the CLN, I don't know what you can't grasp about that. The Americans for some reason won't let it happen. They are actively obstructing it. Difficult for you to accept I know, but there's no other way to look at it.

- I've answered this several times but predictably ignore it. You know the trust only have a few hundred k in the bank, money which they use very frequently to operate. They cannot tie their money up long term as a result. What you also know but ignore is that they can't invest in a lot of things - it's against trust regulations. What they can invest in - property & shares relating in some way to club simply aren't feasible with their current amount in the bank. Come on this common sense. And you know this really, but this is your Boris Johnson ignore the feedback and repeat again later tactic in full operation..

- The facts for an outcome that we don't know yet are impossible to decipher. As you know. As I've told you many many many times the trust can only really pursue options once they know where they stand. To publically announce anything prior to confirmation of the case is not an advisable tactic. As you know, but never reply to or discredit because you can't. It's common sense. There's nothing to discredit. But you'll ignore this reply and repeat this again in future and use it to attack the trust. It's very predictable Resloven.

Boom boom boom another thread bites the dust.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:35 - Jan 31 with 514 viewsTreforys_Jack

Thread after thread derailed.
Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:37 - Jan 31 with 503 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:35 - Jan 31 by Treforys_Jack

Thread after thread derailed.

It's crap why can't they PM each other sick of it.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:39 - Jan 31 with 480 viewsChief

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:37 - Jan 31 by guthrieintherain

Because it's a propaganda campaign and I alone am not Resloven's target audience.

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:40 - Jan 31 with 466 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans hierarchy meeting today regards this transfer window on 22:37 - Jan 31 by guthrieintherain

Neither is listening to the other so just put each other on ignore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024