Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 166035 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 20:45 - Jul 24 with 833 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:56 - Jul 24 with 826 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:33 - Jul 24 by deanscfc

I notice that you didn't respond to my question about how many civilians died in the few years prior to Russia's full invasion in February. Why was that? Would you say that a massive amount more have now died as a result of Russia's full invasion? Or, are you going to stoop to even more ridiculous levels?

Still nothing from CJ.
Russia invade Ukraine on 21:00 - Jul 24 with 818 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:56 - Jul 24 by deanscfc

Still nothing from CJ.

I suspect he's busy looking up the definition of refugee

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:02 - Jul 24 with 817 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:02 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

Do you deny that the Ukranian govt and military waged a campaign of terror on the Russian separists and Russian speaking ppl in the Donbass?

Pretty much the majority of the world does.

Once again Russian funded "seperatists" made an illegal decleration claiming Ukranian lands for their own. Supported by Russian Intelligence (GRU) and Russian troops they waged a "civil war"... an invasion by Russia under the guise of a civil war.

Thousands of Russian speaking Ukranians (many who were ethnic russians) left the region and went to the rest of the Ukraine. Seperatist governments were formed by Russian approved canddates. Russia has REPEATEDLY jailed/murdered those seperatists who it suddenly no longer require and replaces them with the Kremlins new picks.

THE CAMPAIGN OF TERROR IS RUSSIA'S AND RUSSIA'S ALONE!

Rinse and repeat.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:21 - Jul 25 with 775 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:02 - Jul 24 by DJack

Once again Russian funded "seperatists" made an illegal decleration claiming Ukranian lands for their own. Supported by Russian Intelligence (GRU) and Russian troops they waged a "civil war"... an invasion by Russia under the guise of a civil war.

Thousands of Russian speaking Ukranians (many who were ethnic russians) left the region and went to the rest of the Ukraine. Seperatist governments were formed by Russian approved canddates. Russia has REPEATEDLY jailed/murdered those seperatists who it suddenly no longer require and replaces them with the Kremlins new picks.

Rinse and repeat.

Since 2014, Kiev has conducted an absolutely reprehensible policy towards the Russian-speaking populations of the Donbass, prohibiting the use of their language, refusing any autonomy within Ukraine, and inundating them with harassment, embargoes and artillery fire –while nobody in Europe is allowed to denounce this scandalous situation, on the pretext that it would echo Russia’s arguments.

Similarly, the West has allowed Zelensky and the oligarchs who sponsor him — notably Kolomoïski — to finance neo-Nazi groups to reinforce his army in order to take over the autonomist regions by force, rejecting any attempt at conciliation. Worse, on February 17, Kiev deliberately launched its attempt to reconquer the republics of Donetsk and Lugansk with the support of NATO, knowing full well that Moscow could not fail to react, thus triggering the current crisis.

Though the Russians exaggerate concerning the denazification of Ukraine, their words are not without foundation. Individuals and units with extremist values ​​— Azov and Aidar “battalions”, Svoboda and Right Sector parties, etc. — are a reality that the West seeks to minimize in its support for Kiev, despite the fact that their abuses since 2014 have been proven.
Russia invade Ukraine on 01:28 - Jul 25 with 773 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 00:21 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

Since 2014, Kiev has conducted an absolutely reprehensible policy towards the Russian-speaking populations of the Donbass, prohibiting the use of their language, refusing any autonomy within Ukraine, and inundating them with harassment, embargoes and artillery fire –while nobody in Europe is allowed to denounce this scandalous situation, on the pretext that it would echo Russia’s arguments.

Similarly, the West has allowed Zelensky and the oligarchs who sponsor him — notably Kolomoïski — to finance neo-Nazi groups to reinforce his army in order to take over the autonomist regions by force, rejecting any attempt at conciliation. Worse, on February 17, Kiev deliberately launched its attempt to reconquer the republics of Donetsk and Lugansk with the support of NATO, knowing full well that Moscow could not fail to react, thus triggering the current crisis.

Though the Russians exaggerate concerning the denazification of Ukraine, their words are not without foundation. Individuals and units with extremist values ​​— Azov and Aidar “battalions”, Svoboda and Right Sector parties, etc. — are a reality that the West seeks to minimize in its support for Kiev, despite the fact that their abuses since 2014 have been proven.

"Worse, on February 17, Kiev deliberately launched its attempt to reconquer the republics of Donetsk and Lugansk with the support of NATO, knowing full well that Moscow could not fail to react, thus triggering the current crisis."

You really are beyond contempt.

Where the F is the admin on this site? One has to be an absolute scumbag to spread such blatant Kremlin propaganda in this situation.
Russia invade Ukraine on 01:37 - Jul 25 with 768 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 01:28 - Jul 25 by deanscfc

"Worse, on February 17, Kiev deliberately launched its attempt to reconquer the republics of Donetsk and Lugansk with the support of NATO, knowing full well that Moscow could not fail to react, thus triggering the current crisis."

Where the F is the admin on this site? One has to be an absolute scumbag to spread such blatant Kremlin propaganda in this situation.

He wil be really upset soon and will push even more rubbish as the southern front is about to collapse. Ukraine will retake Kherson in the next 10 days.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 01:59 - Jul 25 with 762 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 01:37 - Jul 25 by DJack

He wil be really upset soon and will push even more rubbish as the southern front is about to collapse. Ukraine will retake Kherson in the next 10 days.

A bit longer than that I think. Maybe a month or two.
Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 02:20 - Jul 25 with 753 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 01:59 - Jul 25 by deanscfc

A bit longer than that I think. Maybe a month or two.

That would be the sensible conclusion...but I suspect that a multipronged attack against an already stretched front will open up large gaps and cause a panic and a hasty withdrawel from Kherson towards the Crimea and further east to protect the Donbas.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:42 - Jul 25 with 712 viewscontroversial_jack

It's from the American free press, so hardly Russian propaganda. I eagerly wait it's denunciation by the closed minds on here.
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:59 - Jul 25 with 711 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:42 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

It's from the American free press, so hardly Russian propaganda. I eagerly wait it's denunciation by the closed minds on here.

Closed minds , jeez you haven't an original thought in your head .

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:05 - Jul 25 with 708 viewsCatullus

Admin will tolerate many opinions as long as there is no abuse or extreme language.

Brynmill Jack and Contro have showed their true colours in this thread, it's why I have them both on ignore, maybe it'd be best for you to ignore them too. It's a democratic form of censorship, don't feed the trolls.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:19 - Jul 25 with 701 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:05 - Jul 25 by Catullus

Admin will tolerate many opinions as long as there is no abuse or extreme language.

Brynmill Jack and Contro have showed their true colours in this thread, it's why I have them both on ignore, maybe it'd be best for you to ignore them too. It's a democratic form of censorship, don't feed the trolls.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:21 - Jul 25 with 699 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:05 - Jul 25 by Catullus

Then I must be due a ban , so be it

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:25 - Jul 25 with 695 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:21 - Jul 25 by Boundy

Then I must be due a ban , so be it

I have already reported you for abuse, but nothing has been done so far
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:30 - Jul 25 with 695 viewsraynor94

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:25 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

I've reported you for boring the pants off everyone.

Sadly nothing has been done

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:32 - Jul 25 with 691 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:30 - Jul 25 by raynor94

You reporting someone for being boring, how ironic
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:33 - Jul 25 with 690 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:30 - Jul 25 by raynor94

I have an idea

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:43 - Jul 25 with 687 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:25 - Jul 25 by controversial_jack

Ah diddums , nasty man was being beastly to you was he .It's not abuse, its my opinion that I dislike the fact that I share the same oxygen as you and believe you're a troll

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:47 - Jul 25 with 681 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 21:02 - Jul 24 by DJack

Rinse and repeat.

Complete nonsense. Coming from you, I’m not surprised.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:51 - Jul 25 with 677 views73__73

Move away from MSM and many are saying the war is over.
The Ukrainian military has been utterly destroyed

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:54 - Jul 25 with 673 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 01:37 - Jul 25 by DJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:02 - Jul 25 with 663 viewsCatullus

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:51 - Jul 25 by 73__73

Move away from MSM and many are saying the war is over.
The Ukrainian military has been utterly destroyed

Really? What are these "sources"?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/25/russia-ukraine-war-list-of-key-events-d

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:02 - Jul 25 with 662 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:43 - Jul 25 by Boundy

Ah diddums , nasty man was being beastly to you was he .It's not abuse, its my opinion that I dislike the fact that I share the same oxygen as you and believe you're a troll

Yes, you are very big and tough, i get it. I'm not getting into any games with you as it would be pointless, as I could walk through your deepest thoughts without even getting my feet wet
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:05 - Jul 25 with 659 views73__73

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:02 - Jul 25 by Catullus

Really? What are these "sources"?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/7/25/russia-ukraine-war-list-of-key-events-d

Have a look for yourself. Or do you think Ukraine is actually winning 🙄

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024