Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia invade Ukraine 14:17 - Dec 23 with 166207 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Discuss.

Also why is Putin always described in the media as this rugged strongman? He’s barely five foot tall with his high heels on.

But that’s another debate.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russia invade Ukraine on 01:13 - Jul 24 with 1065 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 23:57 - Jul 23 by controversial_jack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/10/ukraine-cas

Yes, the Russians are certainly getting their arses kicked

Yep another tankie. Rejoicing in the death of others. I do hope that your joy in the pain of those that have sufffered finds a way to mark you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:49 - Jul 24 with 1019 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Did anyone really expect anything else. Within 24 hours of signing a United Nations agreement Russian brakes it. They only signed it so they could export all the grain they had looted plus the 500,000 tons of steel they stole and of course in parallel with the Agreement the EU allowed Russia to send goods through the EU to their enclave of Kaliningrad.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:35 - Jul 24 with 1012 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 01:11 - Jul 24 by DJack

Now I know that you are trolling, a tankie using "wokeism" in realation to a right wing party... cos the US Dems are centre right to the rest of the world.

I used to believe that you truely believed what you posted. I now know that that is wrong, you will happily promote propaganda to further your "cause".

Additionally you use the phrase "proxy war"... and yet you screech about the Donbas. What a vile human being you are.

Since 2014, Kiev has conducted an absolutely reprehensible policy towards the Russian-speaking populations of the Donbass, prohibiting the use of their language, refusing any autonomy within Ukraine, and inundating them with harassment, embargoes and artillery fire –while nobody in Europe is allowed to denounce this scandalous situation, on the pretext that it would echo Russia’s arguments.

Similarly, the West has allowed Zelensky and the oligarchs who sponsor him — notably Kolomoïski — to finance neo-Nazi groups to reinforce his army in order to take over the autonomist regions by force, rejecting any attempt at conciliation. Worse, on February 17, Kiev deliberately launched its attempt to reconquer the republics of Donetsk and Lugansk with the support of NATO, knowing full well that Moscow could not fail to react, thus triggering the current crisis.

Though the Russians exaggerate concerning the denazification of Ukraine, their words are not without foundation. Individuals and units with extremist values ​​— Azov and Aidar “battalions”, Svoboda and Right Sector parties, etc. — are a reality that the West seeks to minimize in its support for Kiev, despite the fact that their abuses since 2014 have been proven.

You don't acknowledge this, what a vile human being you are.
Russia invade Ukraine on 09:42 - Jul 24 with 1006 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 08:49 - Jul 24 by felixstowe_jack

Did anyone really expect anything else. Within 24 hours of signing a United Nations agreement Russian brakes it. They only signed it so they could export all the grain they had looted plus the 500,000 tons of steel they stole and of course in parallel with the Agreement the EU allowed Russia to send goods through the EU to their enclave of Kaliningrad.

KYIV, UKRAINE – Ukraine has exported 148,000 tonnes of grain in the first five days of June, pushing its July to June 2021-22 marketing year total to 47.2 million tonnes, the country’s agriculture ministry said on June 6, Reuters reported.
The ministry said the total volume included 18.578 million tonnes of wheat, 22.4 million tonnes of corn and 5.7 million tonnes of barley, with corn shipments dominating the June start, Reuters reported.
Ukraine reached 54.9 million tonnes of wheat, corn and barley exports in 2019-2020, but dipped to 44.9 million tonnes in 2020-21, mostly on lower wheat production, according to the US Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Feb. 1 Foreign Agricultural Services (FAS) quarterly report. Before Russia's invasion, Ukraine had been projected to export 63.7 million tonnes of the grains in 2021-22.

The above numbers are more than 6 weeks old. Back then the difference between projected exports and exports up to June 5 was 63.7 - 47.2 = 16.5 million tons.

Ukraine’s grain exports will increase to 2 million tonnes in June from 1.7 million tonnes in May and reach the maximum volume that Ukraine can ship by land routes, First Deputy Agriculture Minister Taras Vysotskiy said on Monday.
Since the first report a further 3 million tons of grains have been exported. The total left to export from the last season is thereby likely down to about 13 million tons.

Where the New York Times found '20 million metric tons' 'stuck in Black Sea ports in Ukraine' (because the Ukraine has mined the approaches) is unexplained.
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:04 - Jul 24 with 994 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:42 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

KYIV, UKRAINE – Ukraine has exported 148,000 tonnes of grain in the first five days of June, pushing its July to June 2021-22 marketing year total to 47.2 million tonnes, the country’s agriculture ministry said on June 6, Reuters reported.
The ministry said the total volume included 18.578 million tonnes of wheat, 22.4 million tonnes of corn and 5.7 million tonnes of barley, with corn shipments dominating the June start, Reuters reported.
Ukraine reached 54.9 million tonnes of wheat, corn and barley exports in 2019-2020, but dipped to 44.9 million tonnes in 2020-21, mostly on lower wheat production, according to the US Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Feb. 1 Foreign Agricultural Services (FAS) quarterly report. Before Russia's invasion, Ukraine had been projected to export 63.7 million tonnes of the grains in 2021-22.

The above numbers are more than 6 weeks old. Back then the difference between projected exports and exports up to June 5 was 63.7 - 47.2 = 16.5 million tons.

Ukraine’s grain exports will increase to 2 million tonnes in June from 1.7 million tonnes in May and reach the maximum volume that Ukraine can ship by land routes, First Deputy Agriculture Minister Taras Vysotskiy said on Monday.
Since the first report a further 3 million tons of grains have been exported. The total left to export from the last season is thereby likely down to about 13 million tons.

Where the New York Times found '20 million metric tons' 'stuck in Black Sea ports in Ukraine' (because the Ukraine has mined the approaches) is unexplained.

Good to see the Ukrainians are trying to ease the worlds grain and food shortages despite the Russian invasion, looting of Ukrainian grain, their blockade of the sea lanes in the Black Sea.

The Russians are still committing war crimes targeting civilians including women and children as long as a few idiots like you think it is justifiable unnecessary deaths will continue.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:29 - Jul 24 with 980 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:04 - Jul 24 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the Ukrainians are trying to ease the worlds grain and food shortages despite the Russian invasion, looting of Ukrainian grain, their blockade of the sea lanes in the Black Sea.

The Russians are still committing war crimes targeting civilians including women and children as long as a few idiots like you think it is justifiable unnecessary deaths will continue.

You are not up on this are you. Ukraine mined it's own ports, so ships can't move and insurance companies aren't happy.There is no Russian blockade of the black sea.

I notice you didn't comment on the repression in the Donbass , too inconvenient for those with closed minds like you
Russia invade Ukraine on 10:37 - Jul 24 with 976 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:29 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

You are not up on this are you. Ukraine mined it's own ports, so ships can't move and insurance companies aren't happy.There is no Russian blockade of the black sea.

I notice you didn't comment on the repression in the Donbass , too inconvenient for those with closed minds like you

Can someone just ban this troll please? Mindlessly repeating the same old disproven Kremlin BS over and over again. I feel like I lose brain cells everything I read it.
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:02 - Jul 24 with 969 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 10:37 - Jul 24 by deanscfc

Can someone just ban this troll please? Mindlessly repeating the same old disproven Kremlin BS over and over again. I feel like I lose brain cells everything I read it.

No matter how much validated information he's provided with , his ability to comprehend the facts is blinded by his hatred of the west. Just laugh and as Mr T once said , pity the fool

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:30 - Jul 24 with 960 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:02 - Jul 24 by Boundy

No matter how much validated information he's provided with , his ability to comprehend the facts is blinded by his hatred of the west. Just laugh and as Mr T once said , pity the fool

I have given proof of the Ukranian genocide in the Donbass, from many different sources, even from the world's top journalist John Pilger, yet it's too inconvenient for many on here.

It is totally documented what the Ukraine has been doing in the Dobass for 8 years.How anyone can dispute this must be down to pure bloody mindedness and denial. Nobody can be this dull, surely?

Let's have a bit of honesty and personal integrity for once?
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:33 - Jul 24 with 959 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:30 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

I have given proof of the Ukranian genocide in the Donbass, from many different sources, even from the world's top journalist John Pilger, yet it's too inconvenient for many on here.

It is totally documented what the Ukraine has been doing in the Dobass for 8 years.How anyone can dispute this must be down to pure bloody mindedness and denial. Nobody can be this dull, surely?

Let's have a bit of honesty and personal integrity for once?

I notice that you didn't respond to my question about how many civilians died in the few years prior to Russia's full invasion in February. Why was that? Would you say that a massive amount more have now died as a result of Russia's full invasion? Or, are you going to stoop to even more ridiculous levels?
Russia invade Ukraine on 11:54 - Jul 24 with 942 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:33 - Jul 24 by deanscfc

I notice that you didn't respond to my question about how many civilians died in the few years prior to Russia's full invasion in February. Why was that? Would you say that a massive amount more have now died as a result of Russia's full invasion? Or, are you going to stoop to even more ridiculous levels?

How about you responding over your ridiculous assertion that Russia was in “a league of its own” in the killing of civilians when it was the stupidest statement imaginable in light of the post 9/11 wars?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:56 - Jul 24 with 940 viewsdeanscfc

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:54 - Jul 24 by Brynmill_Jack

How about you responding over your ridiculous assertion that Russia was in “a league of its own” in the killing of civilians when it was the stupidest statement imaginable in light of the post 9/11 wars?

You really can't read aye.

Too busy looking to spread whatever Kremlin propaganda you can find.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2022 11:57]
Russia invade Ukraine on 12:17 - Jul 24 with 928 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:54 - Jul 24 by Brynmill_Jack

A million civvies killed during the russian occupation of Afghanistan, care to comment ? If not fine but that number has yet to be surpassed by anything the west had done since

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:34 - Jul 24 with 918 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 12:17 - Jul 24 by Boundy

A million civvies killed during the russian occupation of Afghanistan, care to comment ? If not fine but that number has yet to be surpassed by anything the west had done since

The west killed half a million kids in Iraq with it's sanctions. The US has invaded , bombed 30 countries since the end of ww2, and been involved in some form of conflict 92% of the time since it's creation. I almost forgot the countless coups, attempted coups and regime change. Hows that for a comparison?
Russia invade Ukraine on 13:43 - Jul 24 with 911 viewsBoundy

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:34 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

The west killed half a million kids in Iraq with it's sanctions. The US has invaded , bombed 30 countries since the end of ww2, and been involved in some form of conflict 92% of the time since it's creation. I almost forgot the countless coups, attempted coups and regime change. Hows that for a comparison?

Russia invade Ukraine on 13:46 - Jul 24 with 908 viewsBoundy

perhaps you recognise one or two CJ

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:22 - Jul 24 with 874 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 09:35 - Jul 24 by controversial_jack

Since 2014, Kiev has conducted an absolutely reprehensible policy towards the Russian-speaking populations of the Donbass, prohibiting the use of their language, refusing any autonomy within Ukraine, and inundating them with harassment, embargoes and artillery fire –while nobody in Europe is allowed to denounce this scandalous situation, on the pretext that it would echo Russia’s arguments.

Similarly, the West has allowed Zelensky and the oligarchs who sponsor him — notably Kolomoïski — to finance neo-Nazi groups to reinforce his army in order to take over the autonomist regions by force, rejecting any attempt at conciliation. Worse, on February 17, Kiev deliberately launched its attempt to reconquer the republics of Donetsk and Lugansk with the support of NATO, knowing full well that Moscow could not fail to react, thus triggering the current crisis.

Though the Russians exaggerate concerning the denazification of Ukraine, their words are not without foundation. Individuals and units with extremist values ​​— Azov and Aidar “battalions”, Svoboda and Right Sector parties, etc. — are a reality that the West seeks to minimize in its support for Kiev, despite the fact that their abuses since 2014 have been proven.

You don't acknowledge this, what a vile human being you are.

Propaganda.

Additionally Zelenskyy has ditched another oligarch...the one who "supported" him in his run, so he is bit by bit making true his promises. The Nazi guff you push has been comprehensively debunked so i wont go there. The Russian speakers have come out and said that they were not prohibited...in fact there is a Vice article on Kharkiv (russian speaking stronghold) where an ethnic russian said that he would no longer speak russian after what they've done.

Take you filth elsewhere.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:49 - Jul 24 with 862 viewsCountyJim

Those saying Zelenskyy has links to Nazis do realise he is Jewish don't you
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:53 - Jul 24 with 858 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:49 - Jul 24 by CountyJim

Those saying Zelenskyy has links to Nazis do realise he is Jewish don't you

He's not! His parents were not practising, neither is he. Jews can be extreme right wing too, look at the Zionists in Israel. It's not just Zelensky either, it's the Govt, the military and other institutions. The Ukraine is riddled with them
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:56 - Jul 24 with 854 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 11:33 - Jul 24 by deanscfc

14,000 died, including civilians, military and others. For every 1 death it's about 4 time more are injured.

I've responded to you, now you respond to me that it didn't happen at all.
Russia invade Ukraine on 17:58 - Jul 24 with 852 viewsDJack

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/w6wi2y/it_doesnt_matter_that_they_were

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:12 - Jul 24 with 842 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 17:58 - Jul 24 by DJack

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/w6wi2y/it_doesnt_matter_that_they_were

That's a a pro Ukranian source. I don't acknowledge it. see how this works?
Russia invade Ukraine on 18:19 - Jul 24 with 837 viewsDJack

Oh, I know how this works. Which is why you keep spouting the same debunked stuff. It is well known that if you repeat a lie it is accepted/"remembered" as truth by people.

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:30 - Jul 24 with 833 viewsDJack

Russia invade Ukraine on 20:02 - Jul 24 with 802 viewscontroversial_jack

Russia invade Ukraine on 18:19 - Jul 24 by DJack

Oh, I know how this works. Which is why you keep spouting the same debunked stuff. It is well known that if you repeat a lie it is accepted/"remembered" as truth by people.

Do you deny that the Ukranian govt and military waged a campaign of terror on the Russian separists and Russian speaking ppl in the Donbass?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024