Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket ballot details 12:36 - Dec 1 with 27434 viewsNorthernr

Pretty much the same as before. Little window this week to renew if you previously cancelled. Can't apply if you're registered in a tier three area.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/return-of-fans-season-tickets-and-balloting
Ticket ballot details on 15:59 - Dec 10 with 2087 viewsArty

Ticket ballot details on 11:57 - Dec 10 by Antti_Heinola

Completely get your point, but that would feel a bit harsh on any kids wouldn't it? I don't think number of years you've been going is a totally fair metric either. Not a great deal the club can do imo, but sorry you didn't get tickets this time.
Makes more sense for Brentford too. Their gates have increased because people from around the world have been flocking to see the best side anyone has played this season, or any other season. Some have bought season tickets even though they can only get over from Mongolia for one game a season, but they want to guarantee their seat. So, can see why they've got different rules there.

Was lucky enough to get ticket for Saturday and I’m n my lonesome. The thing that gets me angry is the geezer on WATRB saying he’s got a ticket but not sure if he is going to go, if that’s he case why forking well apply and deprive a more worthy person. Hope all who have been successful turn up, if they don’t exclude from any other ballots
Ticket ballot details on 16:04 - Dec 10 with 2072 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 15:59 - Dec 10 by Arty

Was lucky enough to get ticket for Saturday and I’m n my lonesome. The thing that gets me angry is the geezer on WATRB saying he’s got a ticket but not sure if he is going to go, if that’s he case why forking well apply and deprive a more worthy person. Hope all who have been successful turn up, if they don’t exclude from any other ballots

You would hope that anyone who can't go, lets the club know so that they can pass on to someone who can!
Ticket ballot details on 16:27 - Dec 10 with 2022 viewsPinnerPaul

Here's the code of conduct for us lucky enough to go.

It seems, from this, that although you have to wear a mask to enter and move around the stadium, you don't have to wear it while in your seat.

Food and drink - this implies there may not be any on sale - not 100% clear though.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/media/41993/supporter-covid-19-code-of-conduct.pdf
Ticket ballot details on 16:36 - Dec 10 with 2001 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ticket ballot details on 15:14 - Dec 10 by Maggsinho

Apparently London is now the Covid hotspot in the country and all London MPs have been called to a meeting with Health ministers for an update so I rather fear we're about to go into Tier 3 and we're out again.

They won't bring it in before Saturday, and unlikely before Tue. But I think it will be by end of next week, and then until xmas. Then off and on again. Is there any actual evidence Tier 3 even works? Has anyone even come out of it?

Bare bones.

Ticket ballot details on 16:43 - Dec 10 with 1988 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 16:36 - Dec 10 by Antti_Heinola

They won't bring it in before Saturday, and unlikely before Tue. But I think it will be by end of next week, and then until xmas. Then off and on again. Is there any actual evidence Tier 3 even works? Has anyone even come out of it?

They said they would review tiers every 2 weeks, so that would put the next review as 30th December.

Latest I saw was that nationwide infections were steady (London being the exception) and that nationally the number of hospital admissions for acute breathing difficulties had fallen and that the vast majority of those admitted were over 85.

Does that prove that lockdown tiers are working? Who knows?!
Ticket ballot details on 16:43 - Dec 10 with 1969 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For those unlucky with the Ballot or live in Tier 3

https://www.thefa.com/news/2020/dec/10/update-for-non-elite-fans-in-tier-3-10122
Ticket ballot details on 16:59 - Dec 10 with 1944 viewsBklynRanger

Ticket ballot details on 16:27 - Dec 10 by PinnerPaul

Here's the code of conduct for us lucky enough to go.

It seems, from this, that although you have to wear a mask to enter and move around the stadium, you don't have to wear it while in your seat.

Food and drink - this implies there may not be any on sale - not 100% clear though.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/media/41993/supporter-covid-19-code-of-conduct.pdf

Reads to me like some might be open (accepting contactless) and some won't.

See we're not supposed to touch the ball - some poor bugger plucks it out of the air with the catch of his life and gets dragged off for by the stewards for a Covid duff-up.
Ticket ballot details on 17:06 - Dec 10 with 1940 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 11:57 - Dec 10 by Antti_Heinola

Completely get your point, but that would feel a bit harsh on any kids wouldn't it? I don't think number of years you've been going is a totally fair metric either. Not a great deal the club can do imo, but sorry you didn't get tickets this time.
Makes more sense for Brentford too. Their gates have increased because people from around the world have been flocking to see the best side anyone has played this season, or any other season. Some have bought season tickets even though they can only get over from Mongolia for one game a season, but they want to guarantee their seat. So, can see why they've got different rules there.

Totally get the kids thing wouldn't expect them to have to go on their own but my point why would 4 adults who live in 4 different households who have chosen to bubble together be automatically ahead of single people or even a couple who are actually just one household.
So just on pure CoVid safety it makes little sense. Then throw in people could renew their ticket this week would still be level with anyone who renewed last season in spite of having had our money for 6 months plus
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket ballot details on 17:18 - Dec 10 with 1921 viewsdaveB

I wouldn't suggest it's worked but the numbers have come down a lot in Slough over the last few weeks
Ticket ballot details on 18:06 - Dec 10 with 1856 viewsfrancisbowles

Ticket ballot details on 17:18 - Dec 10 by daveB

I wouldn't suggest it's worked but the numbers have come down a lot in Slough over the last few weeks

The briefing just said that numbers of cases and hospitalisations down in some parts of the north and midlands too.
Ticket ballot details on 18:23 - Dec 10 with 1836 viewsMaggsinho

Sorry, yes I didn’t mean to imply it would affect the next couple of games for which people have tickets, sounds like the 19th will be the date we move to Tier 3 if we do.
Ticket ballot details on 18:50 - Dec 10 with 1796 viewsDannyPaddox

On the subject of food & drink. I suppose it would be nice to have a pint of Guinness at HT or maybe a stiff-brandy or a warming glass of port or even a small batch Vietnamese coffee-infused nitro-stout but I think I’ll be able to manage a couple of hours without one.

A mate who went to the North London Derby the other week said you could get a beer as long as you bought a pie. And if you wanted another beer you’d have to buy another pie. Which eventually resulted in thirsty-types (mostly blokes) walking around with pies stuffed in every pocket.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2020 20:15]
Ticket ballot details on 19:09 - Dec 10 with 1760 viewsBklynRanger

That is genuinely hilarious DP. Could not make it up.
Ticket ballot details on 19:49 - Dec 10 with 1726 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 16:43 - Dec 10 by BazzaInTheLoft

For those unlucky with the Ballot or live in Tier 3

https://www.thefa.com/news/2020/dec/10/update-for-non-elite-fans-in-tier-3-10122

I live in a tier 2 area,but my local non league clubs league is suspended at the moment,so I’ve got 2 season tickets I can’t use.
Ticket ballot details on 21:14 - Dec 10 with 1648 viewsLythamR

Ticket ballot details on 17:18 - Dec 10 by daveB

We were put in tier three about a month before the lockdown our figure had risen locally to 500 and peaked at nearly 1100 by middle of lockdown month, we are now down at 136 tier 3 only just works with kids at school but lockdown much more effective
Ticket ballot details on 08:29 - Dec 11 with 1436 viewstoboboly

Ticket ballot details on 19:49 - Dec 10 by stowmarketrange

I live in a tier 2 area,but my local non league clubs league is suspended at the moment,so I’ve got 2 season tickets I can’t use.

You're in luck, FA Trophy game re-arranged so you can go to that;

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ticket ballot details on 08:42 - Dec 11 with 1428 viewsrobith

The issue in London is the number one infection vector is children aged 8-15 (due to them being at school) and closing pubs and shops has no real impact on their transmission effect
Ticket ballot details on 09:02 - Dec 11 with 1403 viewstoboboly

Ticket ballot details on 08:42 - Dec 11 by robith

The issue in London is the number one infection vector is children aged 8-15 (due to them being at school) and closing pubs and shops has no real impact on their transmission effect

That won't stop 'em shutting 'em though. Beggars belief some of the decisions being made.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ticket ballot details on 09:12 - Dec 11 with 1393 views1MoreBrightonR

Just to confirm, has anyone been allocated tuesday tickets yet? I'm trying to work out if they have been allocated and i ddnt get one or they just haven't been allocated yet.
Ticket ballot details on 09:15 - Dec 11 with 1385 viewsNorthernr

Ticket ballot details on 09:12 - Dec 11 by 1MoreBrightonR

Just to confirm, has anyone been allocated tuesday tickets yet? I'm trying to work out if they have been allocated and i ddnt get one or they just haven't been allocated yet.

None of ours have heard about Tuesday.
Ticket ballot details on 09:56 - Dec 11 with 1324 viewsizlingtonhoop

Ticket ballot details on 08:42 - Dec 11 by robith

"the number one infection vector is children aged 8-15"

It really is.

remember this LIE to get schools reopened?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/10/little-evidence-covid-spreads-in-s
Ticket ballot details on 11:11 - Dec 11 with 1260 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 08:29 - Dec 11 by toboboly

You're in luck, FA Trophy game re-arranged so you can go to that;

Thanks for the info mate,but my season ticket only covers league games I think,so it’s a choice of sitting watching us struggle against Reading for free.Or paying to watch some live football.
A tough choice.
Ticket ballot details on 15:29 - Dec 11 with 1127 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 09:12 - Dec 11 by 1MoreBrightonR

They will be letting us know on Sunday and don't worry you will get a ticket because most people will choose to watch on TV at home
Ticket ballot details on 15:32 - Dec 11 with 1119 viewsdaveB

Guide to what you can expect tomorrow here

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/what-to-expect-returning-to-games-111220/
Ticket ballot details on 16:08 - Dec 11 with 1076 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 15:32 - Dec 11 by daveB

Guide to what you can expect tomorrow here

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/what-to-expect-returning-to-games-111220/

They just sent me that email,but they didn’t even send one to say that I wasn’t successful in the ballot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024