Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket ballot details 12:36 - Dec 1 with 27431 viewsNorthernr

Pretty much the same as before. Little window this week to renew if you previously cancelled. Can't apply if you're registered in a tier three area.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/return-of-fans-season-tickets-and-balloting
Ticket ballot details on 19:26 - Dec 13 with 1553 viewsE17hoop

Ticket ballot details on 18:26 - Dec 13 by denhamhoop2

I totally get your point but then other than those isolating because of health issues cannot understand why anyone wouldn't apply because why the hell did they purchase a Season Ticket if they had no intention of attending games

Health might be a big issue - some boroughs are reporting surges in the last 2 weeks...since the ballot opened.

Similarly, changes in shifts at work and people needing to work (especially the Stoke game on Tuesday) will be problematic for some.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Ticket ballot details on 19:50 - Dec 13 with 1518 viewsNoelmc

Worth noting that parking restrictions around the ground apply 9-5 weekdays, so anyone arriving by car before 5 for the Stoke match will need to pay.
Ticket ballot details on 20:44 - Dec 13 with 1484 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 18:26 - Dec 13 by denhamhoop2

I totally get your point but then other than those isolating because of health issues cannot understand why anyone wouldn't apply because why the hell did they purchase a Season Ticket if they had no intention of attending games

I have worked nights for the majority of my 42 year career,which has also coincided with me having a season ticket all that time too.Things were easier when I lived and worked in London,including at Stonebridge Park for a few years,but I always knew that I’d miss out on a lot of night matches.
Since moving to Suffolk and now working here too,I find in increasingly difficult to get to night matches at Loftus Road.
I only get 20 nights holiday a year,so it means I have to miss more each season,but I still find it better to get a season ticket and miss a few games rather than go to the hassle of buying only the games I can attend.
I did dither about renewing this season,and with hindsight,maybe I shouldn’t have bothered.

I am rapidly getting to the stage where I can’t be bothered about going again,and I never thought I’d ever think like that,but we’ll see what happens over the next few months before I decide about next season.
Ticket ballot details on 20:55 - Dec 13 with 1476 viewsNoelmc

Ticket ballot details on 20:44 - Dec 13 by stowmarketrange

I have worked nights for the majority of my 42 year career,which has also coincided with me having a season ticket all that time too.Things were easier when I lived and worked in London,including at Stonebridge Park for a few years,but I always knew that I’d miss out on a lot of night matches.
Since moving to Suffolk and now working here too,I find in increasingly difficult to get to night matches at Loftus Road.
I only get 20 nights holiday a year,so it means I have to miss more each season,but I still find it better to get a season ticket and miss a few games rather than go to the hassle of buying only the games I can attend.
I did dither about renewing this season,and with hindsight,maybe I shouldn’t have bothered.

I am rapidly getting to the stage where I can’t be bothered about going again,and I never thought I’d ever think like that,but we’ll see what happens over the next few months before I decide about next season.

Sorry to hear that. Would it be worth trying to find someone to split the ST with? Perhaps someone who works weekends but can make night matches. The ability to have a ST on a phone and a card might solve any problem with transferring it between matches.
Ticket ballot details on 21:16 - Dec 13 with 1457 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 20:55 - Dec 13 by Noelmc

Sorry to hear that. Would it be worth trying to find someone to split the ST with? Perhaps someone who works weekends but can make night matches. The ability to have a ST on a phone and a card might solve any problem with transferring it between matches.

This is my first season with an OAP ticket,so it’s only £279.I’m planning to retire in the next year or two,or at least reduce the days I work so I might get to more games then.
And the way we’re playing at the minute.we might get more Saturday games next season anyway.
I’m lucky that our OAP tickets start at 60 at the minute,unlike a fair few others.Although it is gradually increasing to 65 in the coming years.
Ticket ballot details on 08:23 - Dec 14 with 1285 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 21:16 - Dec 13 by stowmarketrange

This is my first season with an OAP ticket,so it’s only £279.I’m planning to retire in the next year or two,or at least reduce the days I work so I might get to more games then.
And the way we’re playing at the minute.we might get more Saturday games next season anyway.
I’m lucky that our OAP tickets start at 60 at the minute,unlike a fair few others.Although it is gradually increasing to 65 in the coming years.

Hate to burst your bubble League 1 has the same amount of mid week fixtures but get your point about the Season Ticket. The cynical part of me does wonder if the fact you paid a reduced fee meant the club will be happier to refund more of your Season Ticket than someone who paid more
Ticket ballot details on 09:48 - Dec 14 with 1233 viewsfrancisbowles

Ticket ballot details on 08:23 - Dec 14 by denhamhoop2

Hate to burst your bubble League 1 has the same amount of mid week fixtures but get your point about the Season Ticket. The cynical part of me does wonder if the fact you paid a reduced fee meant the club will be happier to refund more of your Season Ticket than someone who paid more

They are scheduled to play during international breaks, so that's, potentially, an extra four Saturday games.
Ticket ballot details on 10:32 - Dec 14 with 1204 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 09:48 - Dec 14 by francisbowles

They are scheduled to play during international breaks, so that's, potentially, an extra four Saturday games.

Hmm but they also play the Checkatrade Trophy as well which is in groups and involves 6 midweek games
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket ballot details on 11:35 - Dec 14 with 1145 viewsPhildo

London going into tier 3 possibly today
Ticket ballot details on 11:54 - Dec 14 with 1118 viewsThe_Beast1976

Ticket ballot details on 11:35 - Dec 14 by Phildo

London going into tier 3 possibly today

Was just going to post the same thing. Once rumours like this start circulating in the MSM they are usually true (leaked to favoured journalists). If this happens then I suspect that's it until at least March time (particularly seeing as the whole of England will probably end up in a third and final 'lockdown' in January/February anyway)
Ticket ballot details on 11:59 - Dec 14 with 1112 viewsAnonymousR

Ticket ballot details on 11:54 - Dec 14 by The_Beast1976

Was just going to post the same thing. Once rumours like this start circulating in the MSM they are usually true (leaked to favoured journalists). If this happens then I suspect that's it until at least March time (particularly seeing as the whole of England will probably end up in a third and final 'lockdown' in January/February anyway)

I'm working in the Dept of Health and Social right now and London is REALLY bad.

Tier 3 isn't likely, it's certain. What's this be decided is when.
Ticket ballot details on 12:01 - Dec 14 with 1108 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ticket ballot details on 11:59 - Dec 14 by AnonymousR

I'm working in the Dept of Health and Social right now and London is REALLY bad.

Tier 3 isn't likely, it's certain. What's this be decided is when.

Crazy thing is, London went up during last week of Lockdown 2.
So really, school's must be driving it.
We need to shut schools prob until after Feb half term IMO.

Bare bones.

Ticket ballot details on 12:14 - Dec 14 with 1077 viewsHunterhoop

Ticket ballot details on 12:01 - Dec 14 by Antti_Heinola

Crazy thing is, London went up during last week of Lockdown 2.
So really, school's must be driving it.
We need to shut schools prob until after Feb half term IMO.

As has been posted on the main thread. Schools absolutely are driving it. Of course they would be. It’s common sense. In spite of our glorious leaders guaranteeing us schools opening was safe.
Ticket ballot details on 12:28 - Dec 14 with 1046 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 08:23 - Dec 14 by denhamhoop2

I can’t see Qpr v fleetwood being moved from a Saturday to Monday at 8pm for Sky tv though.Although during the 4 international breaks we might get shown a bit.
Ticket ballot details on 12:30 - Dec 14 with 1041 viewsWatford_Ranger

These things need to be go through the social media mass focus group first so can’t imagine they’ll enforce tier 3 before 5:30 (what a kick-off time) tomorrow.
Ticket ballot details on 13:07 - Dec 14 with 976 viewsAnonymousR

Ticket ballot details on 12:30 - Dec 14 by Watford_Ranger

These things need to be go through the social media mass focus group first so can’t imagine they’ll enforce tier 3 before 5:30 (what a kick-off time) tomorrow.

The review date is 16th - Wednesday - and it's likely to be then.
Ticket ballot details on 13:14 - Dec 14 with 942 viewsslmrstid

Ticket ballot details on 13:07 - Dec 14 by AnonymousR

The review date is 16th - Wednesday - and it's likely to be then.

Is it Wednesday that is the review, or that changes from the review take effect from Wednesday?

Never quite got my head around that one!
Ticket ballot details on 13:24 - Dec 14 with 912 viewsThe_Beast1976

Ticket ballot details on 12:14 - Dec 14 by Hunterhoop

As has been posted on the main thread. Schools absolutely are driving it. Of course they would be. It’s common sense. In spite of our glorious leaders guaranteeing us schools opening was safe.

100% this ^. I have been puzzled for many months at the lack of press coverage of this very obvious point. Our completely inept Govt strikes again.

Make the most of tomorrow evening if you get to go. You R's
Ticket ballot details on 13:26 - Dec 14 with 897 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 12:28 - Dec 14 by stowmarketrange

I can’t see Qpr v fleetwood being moved from a Saturday to Monday at 8pm for Sky tv though.Although during the 4 international breaks we might get shown a bit.

That is probably a game that they would choose as us versus Joey Barton especially if it's International Break Weeks
Ticket ballot details on 13:35 - Dec 14 with 874 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 19:50 - Dec 13 by Noelmc

Worth noting that parking restrictions around the ground apply 9-5 weekdays, so anyone arriving by car before 5 for the Stoke match will need to pay.

Cheers, yes I had thought about that, but if you arrive at say 4,30, you have only have to pay for half an hour.
Ticket ballot details on 13:40 - Dec 14 with 855 viewsPinnerPaul

On the tier 3 move, just for balance, the tiers are being reviewed every 2 weeks, so if/when an area gest moved to tier 3, that's not it until March.

Could be of course, but could equally move again before season end - with vaccine roll out, you would certainly hope so.

My usual caveat coming, but who knows?!
Ticket ballot details on 13:43 - Dec 14 with 847 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 13:40 - Dec 14 by PinnerPaul

On the tier 3 move, just for balance, the tiers are being reviewed every 2 weeks, so if/when an area gest moved to tier 3, that's not it until March.

Could be of course, but could equally move again before season end - with vaccine roll out, you would certainly hope so.

My usual caveat coming, but who knows?!

Unlikely to head down with 5 days of Xmas Carnage and Super Spreading Kids meeting Grandparents
Ticket ballot details on 13:47 - Dec 14 with 839 viewsdaveB

Ticket ballot details on 12:14 - Dec 14 by Hunterhoop

This is why number of positive tests has always been a bit pointless when a large number of those tests are on kids who are not going to get seriously ill, these tiers should be done on number of people in hospital.
Ticket ballot details on 13:50 - Dec 14 with 830 viewsThe_Beast1976

Ticket ballot details on 13:43 - Dec 14 by denhamhoop2

Unlikely to head down with 5 days of Xmas Carnage and Super Spreading Kids meeting Grandparents

Exactly. If I was a gambler I'd put money on another 'lockdown' sometime early to mid Jan for a period of 4 - 6 weeks
Ticket ballot details on 13:51 - Dec 14 with 830 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 13:43 - Dec 14 by denhamhoop2

No, but with a review every 2 weeks, that's a lot of reviews from Dec 30th until the end of April.

Bad new is what keeps the media going, but common sense, the vaccine, precedent and simple mathematics all tell you that the infections WILL come down in the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024