Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket ballot details 12:36 - Dec 1 with 27432 viewsNorthernr

Pretty much the same as before. Little window this week to renew if you previously cancelled. Can't apply if you're registered in a tier three area.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/return-of-fans-season-tickets-and-balloting
Ticket ballot details on 16:21 - Dec 11 with 1603 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 16:08 - Dec 11 by stowmarketrange

They just sent me that email,but they didn’t even send one to say that I wasn’t successful in the ballot.

I got mine at 11 45 yesterday morning but to not even get a thanks but no thanks is just plain wrong
Ticket ballot details on 16:34 - Dec 11 with 1573 viewsPinnerPaul

AND they've changed the bit about face masks, originally said you didn't have to wear them all the time but now say that you do.
Ticket ballot details on 18:00 - Dec 11 with 1467 viewsfrancisbowles

Ticket ballot details on 16:34 - Dec 11 by PinnerPaul

AND they've changed the bit about face masks, originally said you didn't have to wear them all the time but now say that you do.

Yes but no surprise considering the covid numbers in London.
Ticket ballot details on 19:08 - Dec 11 with 1423 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 16:34 - Dec 11 by PinnerPaul

Take a spare mask along to cover your eyes in case the football gets too much.
Ticket ballot details on 22:47 - Dec 11 with 1314 viewswombat

Ticket ballot details on 19:08 - Dec 11 by stowmarketrange

Take a spare mask along to cover your eyes in case the football gets too much.

Was just going to say the same thing ref masks , in the email with Tkt it said masked to be worn entering and leaving the ground , now it says wear at all times , that’s in less than 24 hours it’s changed , happy to wear a mask coming in and leaving the ground but the thought if wearing it for close to 2 hours doesn’t feel me with glee hate wearing them at the best of times claustrophobia feeling mainly , but have done it when needed not looking forward to trying to wear it for the entire game

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ticket ballot details on 22:57 - Dec 11 with 1303 viewsChrisNW6

Ticket ballot details on 22:47 - Dec 11 by wombat

Was just going to say the same thing ref masks , in the email with Tkt it said masked to be worn entering and leaving the ground , now it says wear at all times , that’s in less than 24 hours it’s changed , happy to wear a mask coming in and leaving the ground but the thought if wearing it for close to 2 hours doesn’t feel me with glee hate wearing them at the best of times claustrophobia feeling mainly , but have done it when needed not looking forward to trying to wear it for the entire game

Will be pretty cold tomorrow and wearing the mask or a scarf to keep warm shouldn't be too bad.
Ticket ballot details on 23:59 - Dec 11 with 1247 viewsGloryHunter

Ticket ballot details on 22:57 - Dec 11 by ChrisNW6

Will be pretty cold tomorrow and wearing the mask or a scarf to keep warm shouldn't be too bad.

A Taiwanese friend says the reason most of them wear face masks all the time is that they started doing it during the SARS epidemic, and then realised it was cosy in the cold weather anyway.
Ticket ballot details on 01:07 - Dec 12 with 1223 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Ticket ballot details on 23:59 - Dec 11 by GloryHunter

A Taiwanese friend says the reason most of them wear face masks all the time is that they started doing it during the SARS epidemic, and then realised it was cosy in the cold weather anyway.

Those Countries that wear masks regularly for medical reasons or bad air quality have surprisingly low Covid numbers which is a shock to no one .
I find it pretty surprising at the amount of negative pushback against masks myself but I wear one in construction myself so I am used to it and have no objections s .
Wearing a mask during the game tomorrow is the right thing to do IMO and once it starts people wont even realize its on except when they have to drink hot liquids of course and the muffled cheers when we score
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket ballot details on 10:27 - Dec 12 with 1116 viewsLongsufferingR

Ticket ballot details on 01:07 - Dec 12 by CLAREMAN1995

Those Countries that wear masks regularly for medical reasons or bad air quality have surprisingly low Covid numbers which is a shock to no one .
I find it pretty surprising at the amount of negative pushback against masks myself but I wear one in construction myself so I am used to it and have no objections s .
Wearing a mask during the game tomorrow is the right thing to do IMO and once it starts people wont even realize its on except when they have to drink hot liquids of course and the muffled cheers when we score

"cheers when we score"

I think I've found a flaw in your argument!
Ticket ballot details on 10:34 - Dec 12 with 1094 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Ticket ballot details on 10:27 - Dec 12 by LongsufferingR

"cheers when we score"

I think I've found a flaw in your argument!

I’ve been to quite a few games where eye masks would have been very useful.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Ticket ballot details on 11:29 - Dec 12 with 1048 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 18:00 - Dec 11 by francisbowles

Yes but no surprise considering the covid numbers in London.

Maybe that, maybe not. I noticed most Millwall fans didn't have masks on, yeah I know!, but their Chairman and those in the director's box didn't seem to either, so I'm guessing they weren't compulsory there?

As DaveB told me a while ago, there's no point looking for consistency or trying to make sense of it, just got to go with the flow and be thankful that a) I have a ticket and b) that I'm healthy enough to go.
Ticket ballot details on 11:57 - Dec 12 with 1027 viewsactonman

Wear a mask and pretend to be an ultra !
Ticket ballot details on 12:39 - Dec 12 with 988 viewseastside_r

Ticket ballot details on 01:07 - Dec 12 by CLAREMAN1995

I’ll wager that you don’t wear glasses.
Ticket ballot details on 12:54 - Dec 12 with 966 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 11:29 - Dec 12 by PinnerPaul

Maybe that, maybe not. I noticed most Millwall fans didn't have masks on, yeah I know!, but their Chairman and those in the director's box didn't seem to either, so I'm guessing they weren't compulsory there?

As DaveB told me a while ago, there's no point looking for consistency or trying to make sense of it, just got to go with the flow and be thankful that a) I have a ticket and b) that I'm healthy enough to go.

A few of those Millwall fans might be used to wearing a white hood rather than a mask.
Ticket ballot details on 13:21 - Dec 12 with 941 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 12:54 - Dec 12 by stowmarketrange

A few of those Millwall fans might be used to wearing a white hood rather than a mask.

Tut Tut how dare you suggest that Millwall fans might be of a racist persuasion. They were showing their displeasure at politics creeping into football in general and in particular a Marxist led movement as they are more fans of Bohm-Bahwerk and feel it would lead to a state of financial anarchy
Ticket ballot details on 18:35 - Dec 12 with 848 viewsChrisNW6

Check emails.....Stoke tickets coming through.

I'm Upper School End Tuesday.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 18:43]
Ticket ballot details on 18:39 - Dec 12 with 840 viewsLongsufferingR

Bugger. My Stoke ticket just came through.
Ticket ballot details on 18:50 - Dec 12 with 823 viewsessextaxiboy

I am in SAR on Tues , getting closer to my own seat ..
Ticket ballot details on 18:52 - Dec 12 with 812 viewsflynnbo

Moved from G Block to F Block in SAR stand for Sjoke game.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 19:28]
Ticket ballot details on 18:55 - Dec 12 with 803 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 18:39 - Dec 12 by LongsufferingR

Bugger. My Stoke ticket just came through.

I’m not having a go at you mate,but surely those who wanted to,or could’ve gone to the Stoke game should not have been given a ticket for the Reading game until those who couldn’t go to the Stoke game got a chance to see the first game?
I wish I could go to the Stoke game,but it would mean losing a night’s pay to get there,and I’m sure there are others in the same position.

I’m not sure the club have covered themselves in glory over this issue,and I also realise that it was a difficult situation to resolve,but it would appear that a lot of fans will get tickets for both games,but a lot will get none.

I repeat,I don’t blame the fans at all,the problem appears to be down to our club.Especially if these two games are the only ones we can get to in the next few months.
Ticket ballot details on 19:12 - Dec 12 with 783 viewsessextaxiboy

Ticket ballot details on 18:55 - Dec 12 by stowmarketrange

I’m not having a go at you mate,but surely those who wanted to,or could’ve gone to the Stoke game should not have been given a ticket for the Reading game until those who couldn’t go to the Stoke game got a chance to see the first game?
I wish I could go to the Stoke game,but it would mean losing a night’s pay to get there,and I’m sure there are others in the same position.

I’m not sure the club have covered themselves in glory over this issue,and I also realise that it was a difficult situation to resolve,but it would appear that a lot of fans will get tickets for both games,but a lot will get none.

I repeat,I don’t blame the fans at all,the problem appears to be down to our club.Especially if these two games are the only ones we can get to in the next few months.

I just assumed that those of us who got a ticket for today would not go into the ballot for Tues unless there were tickets over .
Ticket ballot details on 19:14 - Dec 12 with 778 viewsLongsufferingR

Hard to say without knowing how many applied but I seriously doubt anybody who applied for Stoke won't get one. Those who didn't get one for Reading were given priority for Stoke so would be interesting to hear if there are actually any people who got neither.
Ticket ballot details on 19:24 - Dec 12 with 745 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 19:14 - Dec 12 by LongsufferingR

Hard to say without knowing how many applied but I seriously doubt anybody who applied for Stoke won't get one. Those who didn't get one for Reading were given priority for Stoke so would be interesting to hear if there are actually any people who got neither.

I doubt if we had many more than 4,000 individual season tickets holders apply over the two games,so basically everybody who applied should’ve got one game.
I know it’s not the club’s fault that I can’t make the stoke game,but in this computer age it shouldn’t be too hard to allocate the tickets a little more fairly.
If they got too many for today,then look to see if those who applied for today had also applied for Stoke and allow them that game instead,but there are worse things in life than missing another qpr home defeat.
Ticket ballot details on 19:26 - Dec 12 with 734 viewsLongsufferingR

Ticket ballot details on 19:24 - Dec 12 by stowmarketrange

I doubt if we had many more than 4,000 individual season tickets holders apply over the two games,so basically everybody who applied should’ve got one game.
I know it’s not the club’s fault that I can’t make the stoke game,but in this computer age it shouldn’t be too hard to allocate the tickets a little more fairly.
If they got too many for today,then look to see if those who applied for today had also applied for Stoke and allow them that game instead,but there are worse things in life than missing another qpr home defeat.

but that's exactly what they did. Those who were unsuccessful for today got priority for Stoke. Can't believe there is anybody who applied for both and lost out on both.
Ticket ballot details on 19:28 - Dec 12 with 726 viewsdenhamhoop2

Totally agree with you the worst part I am lucky enough to work nights so will be going on Tuesday so will be able to attend this then automatically puts me behind anyone who chose not to apply for Stoke and still behind those who in Bubbles who will have been to both games. So if miracle of miracles London avoids Tier 3 you may well have people attending every game and some of us lucky to see 1 in 3. I predict anyone who applied for a ticket for Stoke will get one if anything we will be lucky to have a 1000 there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024