Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket ballot details 12:36 - Dec 1 with 27435 viewsNorthernr

Pretty much the same as before. Little window this week to renew if you previously cancelled. Can't apply if you're registered in a tier three area.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/return-of-fans-season-tickets-and-balloting
Ticket ballot details on 22:18 - Dec 9 with 1912 viewsDannyPaddox

I’ve got a golden ticket.

School End Upper. Last time I sat there we beat West Ham 3-0 on a Boxing Day sometime around the late 19th Century!
Ticket ballot details on 22:27 - Dec 9 with 1883 viewsNorthantsHoop

Upper School End for me, looking forward to going back after 10 months away.
Ticket ballot details on 22:34 - Dec 9 with 1860 viewsqprxtc

Ticket ballot details on 22:18 - Dec 9 by DannyPaddox

School End Upper. Last time I sat there we beat West Ham 3-0 on a Boxing Day sometime around the late 19th Century!

It’ll be like 1980/81 again mate. Is that big bar still there?

Oh. I forgot it’s illegal now.

Shit on a stick.
Ticket ballot details on 22:39 - Dec 9 with 1849 viewsDannyPaddox

Ticket ballot details on 22:34 - Dec 9 by qprxtc

It’ll be like 1980/81 again mate. Is that big bar still there?

Oh. I forgot it’s illegal now.

Shit on a stick.

Shit on a stick? Can’t they just take my temperature?
Ticket ballot details on 22:40 - Dec 9 with 1845 viewsqprxtc

Check your T&C’s mate.
Ticket ballot details on 23:42 - Dec 9 with 1785 viewsstowmarketrange

44 consecutive b@stard years of having a season ticket and I get nothing for Reading.Thats me finished with this club. .
Hope all you Lucky barstewards enjoy yourselves on Saturday.
Ticket ballot details on 02:40 - Dec 10 with 1716 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 23:42 - Dec 9 by stowmarketrange

44 consecutive b@stard years of having a season ticket and I get nothing for Reading.Thats me finished with this club. .

I thought I was hard done by with 25 years mind I haven't even had an email reply telling me I didn't get one now in theory I should move ahead of those who got Reading for Stoke game
Ticket ballot details on 06:49 - Dec 10 with 1673 viewsHantsR

Ticket ballot details on 22:18 - Dec 9 by DannyPaddox

This will be only my second ever time to be sat in the Upper School end in my 53+ years of fandom. The only other time, we beat Wigan 1-0 thanks to Paul Furlong!
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket ballot details on 07:58 - Dec 10 with 1629 viewsNorthernr

Ticket ballot details on 02:40 - Dec 10 by denhamhoop2

I thought I was hard done by with 25 years mind I haven't even had an email reply telling me I didn't get one now in theory I should move ahead of those who got Reading for Stoke game

Have you checked your account history? Know a few people who have no email but there is a ticket in there.
Ticket ballot details on 08:22 - Dec 10 with 1589 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 07:58 - Dec 10 by Northernr

Have you checked your account history? Know a few people who have no email but there is a ticket in there.

Yep checked nothing but telling me I applied for the ballot back in September that's the lot not surprised being single person puts me bottom of the pile whereas 6 people from 3 different households go to the top. Just makes me wonder whatever was the point of Loyalty points as a family of 3 in their 2nd season as a season ticket holder go ahead of myself and stowmarketranger. Particularily choked when I saw Brentford fans being interviewed and those who had been longest going where top of the queue yet again just in pure PR and respecting peoples loyalty they are in front of us
Ticket ballot details on 08:32 - Dec 10 with 1565 viewsNorthernr

Ticket ballot details on 08:22 - Dec 10 by denhamhoop2

Yep checked nothing but telling me I applied for the ballot back in September that's the lot not surprised being single person puts me bottom of the pile whereas 6 people from 3 different households go to the top. Just makes me wonder whatever was the point of Loyalty points as a family of 3 in their 2nd season as a season ticket holder go ahead of myself and stowmarketranger. Particularily choked when I saw Brentford fans being interviewed and those who had been longest going where top of the queue yet again just in pure PR and respecting peoples loyalty they are in front of us

Yeh I agree and saw the same interviews.
Ticket ballot details on 08:59 - Dec 10 with 1534 viewsLythamR

I would take it up with the club if you put in for both games and got neither, particularly if there is any evidence that someone has got tickets for both games.
Ticket ballot details on 10:30 - Dec 10 with 1449 viewsStanisgod

Ticket ballot details on 23:42 - Dec 9 by stowmarketrange

Yeah me too, glory hunters all of you!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ticket ballot details on 11:47 - Dec 10 with 1344 viewsTheChef

Out of interest which stands are being opened?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ticket ballot details on 11:48 - Dec 10 with 1341 viewsNorthernr

Ticket ballot details on 11:47 - Dec 10 by TheChef

Out of interest which stands are being opened?

South Africa Road upper and all the School End.
Ticket ballot details on 11:57 - Dec 10 with 1327 viewsAntti_Heinola

Completely get your point, but that would feel a bit harsh on any kids wouldn't it? I don't think number of years you've been going is a totally fair metric either. Not a great deal the club can do imo, but sorry you didn't get tickets this time.
Makes more sense for Brentford too. Their gates have increased because people from around the world have been flocking to see the best side anyone has played this season, or any other season. Some have bought season tickets even though they can only get over from Mongolia for one game a season, but they want to guarantee their seat. So, can see why they've got different rules there.

Bare bones.

Ticket ballot details on 11:59 - Dec 10 with 1318 viewsizlingtonhoop

Ticket ballot details on 11:57 - Dec 10 by Antti_Heinola

Completely get your point, but that would feel a bit harsh on any kids wouldn't it? I don't think number of years you've been going is a totally fair metric either. Not a great deal the club can do imo, but sorry you didn't get tickets this time.
Makes more sense for Brentford too. Their gates have increased because people from around the world have been flocking to see the best side anyone has played this season, or any other season. Some have bought season tickets even though they can only get over from Mongolia for one game a season, but they want to guarantee their seat. So, can see why they've got different rules there.

It is handy for the airport. Soooo....
Ticket ballot details on 12:00 - Dec 10 with 1316 viewsdaveB

So hard to get the right balance but do think the majority of those who kept tickets will be the ones who have been going for years anyway so the vast majority of the 2,000 at the weekend would be the king who come every season regardless of how good or bad we are.

Not sure it will help you but my Dad applied on his own as did a mate of ours and they both got tickets so think it was random rather than them going for the larger groups
Ticket ballot details on 12:26 - Dec 10 with 1287 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ticket ballot details on 12:00 - Dec 10 by daveB

So hard to get the right balance but do think the majority of those who kept tickets will be the ones who have been going for years anyway so the vast majority of the 2,000 at the weekend would be the king who come every season regardless of how good or bad we are.

Not sure it will help you but my Dad applied on his own as did a mate of ours and they both got tickets so think it was random rather than them going for the larger groups

Think his point dave was that if say you have a bubble of four, it only needs one of you to get a ticket, then you all have, so essentially, you have a 4 times bigger chance of getting a ticket. But again, not much the club can do there. It's a crappy situation, but hopefully in a few months it'll be better.

Bare bones.

Ticket ballot details on 12:30 - Dec 10 with 1278 viewsTheChef

Ticket ballot details on 11:57 - Dec 10 by Antti_Heinola

Re Brentford, I understand that all of Andy Hinchcliffe's family applied for tickets,

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ticket ballot details on 12:35 - Dec 10 with 1268 viewsdaveB

Ticket ballot details on 12:26 - Dec 10 by Antti_Heinola

Think his point dave was that if say you have a bubble of four, it only needs one of you to get a ticket, then you all have, so essentially, you have a 4 times bigger chance of getting a ticket. But again, not much the club can do there. It's a crappy situation, but hopefully in a few months it'll be better.

Oh right apologies, I didn't realise that's how it worked but that makes sense, my mistake
Ticket ballot details on 14:34 - Dec 10 with 1165 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 12:35 - Dec 10 by daveB

Oh right apologies, I didn't realise that's how it worked but that makes sense, my mistake

I'm in School End Upper (Only 2nd ever time I've been up there)

Y3, 4 rows from the front, so I should be able to make myself heard if Chair fails to clear the first man from a corner........again!

For info - I'm in a bubble of 1, so us 'singles' in QPR terms DO get tickets.

Would be surprised, especially given the KO time of Stoke, if anyone doesn't get one or the other of what might be the only two games with spectators for a while.

Presume the Stoke 'results' will be out on Sunday/Monday?
Ticket ballot details on 14:42 - Dec 10 with 1149 viewsNorthernr

I think it's a pretty safe bet that if you want one for Stoke you can have one.
Ticket ballot details on 15:10 - Dec 10 with 1097 viewsAberystwythR

Does anyone know if food/drink will be available inside the stadium?
Ticket ballot details on 15:14 - Dec 10 with 1088 viewsMaggsinho

Apparently London is now the Covid hotspot in the country and all London MPs have been called to a meeting with Health ministers for an update so I rather fear we're about to go into Tier 3 and we're out again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024