Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket ballot details 12:36 - Dec 1 with 27082 viewsNorthernr

Pretty much the same as before. Little window this week to renew if you previously cancelled. Can't apply if you're registered in a tier three area.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/return-of-fans-season-tickets-and-balloting
Ticket ballot details on 16:28 - Dec 1 with 2507 viewsdaveB

Ticket ballot details on 16:07 - Dec 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

So just to confirm, as I’m feeling a bit dense. I am a season ticket holder who lives in a Tier 2 region and my options are:

A) Do nothing and continue to get Stream Access but not stadium access
B) Apply for the ballot and continue to get Stream Access and likely stadium access subject to covid related restrictions

Am I right and do neither of these option require any more dosh from me?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 16:08]

for now you don't have to do anything.

They will announce details of the ballot this week, if it's the same as before will work as follows.
You will get the option to enter the ballot as a ST holder or not bother.
if you enter and are successful you get a ticket.
If you fail you get the stream and the refund for the game
if you don't enter the ballot you get the stream but no refund as you chose not to go to the game.

I'm guessing if you are in tier 3 you just get the refund & stream same as we have all season

That's based on what they suggested before, I can't see why they would have changed this
Ticket ballot details on 17:04 - Dec 1 with 2442 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 15:01 - Dec 1 by slmrstid

Me too please Pinner! ;) I'm joining Dave in the self pity club. Appreciate there's lots of R's in the same boat judging by the comments on the club's Facebook post.

I understand it, but I don't like it.

Given Leicester's record, and our Mayor publicly saying he doesn't think our restrictions will be relaxed until at least next March and that we'll mark a full year in lockdown, I think that this season is kaput for me.

The first time in over 20 years I won't have seen at least one game live in a season.

Will do - if 2.000 of us cheer for 10 absent fans each, we can make it sound like 20,000!
Ticket ballot details on 17:06 - Dec 1 with 2434 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticket ballot details on 16:28 - Dec 1 by daveB

for now you don't have to do anything.

They will announce details of the ballot this week, if it's the same as before will work as follows.
You will get the option to enter the ballot as a ST holder or not bother.
if you enter and are successful you get a ticket.
If you fail you get the stream and the refund for the game
if you don't enter the ballot you get the stream but no refund as you chose not to go to the game.

I'm guessing if you are in tier 3 you just get the refund & stream same as we have all season

That's based on what they suggested before, I can't see why they would have changed this

Think that's right but you get a pro rata refund less £10 for the stream though don't you?
Ticket ballot details on 17:16 - Dec 1 with 2421 viewsdaveB

Ticket ballot details on 17:06 - Dec 1 by PinnerPaul

Think that's right but you get a pro rata refund less £10 for the stream though don't you?

yeah thats right
Ticket ballot details on 17:27 - Dec 1 with 2400 viewsrobith

Ticket ballot details on 16:27 - Dec 1 by Northernr

Upper SARS and Scholl End to begin with I suspect. Can't use paddocks because that's where home team, subs etc are, and can't use Loft while they're using blue and white bar for away changing. Spread into ER when we go up to 4,000 perhaps?

This will be key for me, because as a Paddocks sitter, my legs don't physically fit in a lof the rest of the stadium
Ticket ballot details on 17:28 - Dec 1 with 2398 viewsStanisgod

So if you are like me in a bubble of one you've less chance of a ticket.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ticket ballot details on 18:15 - Dec 1 with 2325 viewsHunterhoop

Ticket ballot details on 17:27 - Dec 1 by robith

This will be key for me, because as a Paddocks sitter, my legs don't physically fit in a lof the rest of the stadium

I’m not sure how anyone 6ft or above possibly sits in SAR. It is agonising. Did it fit a cup game last year (usually stand in the back row of the Loft), and was with two mates who are well over 6 ft. It’s impossible for you all to sit in a row as there aren’t enough gaps for your knees to fit. You end up half squatting/crouching.

At least we’ll be spread out so be able to fit during these restrictions though.

Much rather a Ellerslie than SAR...and easier to get an atmosphere going/influence the oppo from the Ellerslie.

The club should be thinking cleverly here. Get your limited number of home fans as close to the pitch as possible!
Ticket ballot details on 18:28 - Dec 1 with 2315 viewsdaveB

Ticket ballot details on 17:28 - Dec 1 by Stanisgod

So if you are like me in a bubble of one you've less chance of a ticket.

Now it's a maximum of 2,000 I don't think the number of people in your bubble will matter
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket ballot details on 19:16 - Dec 1 with 2251 viewsTopCat34

Hope we can change the bubbles as someone from my mine is now in a Tier 3 area!
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 19:17]
Ticket ballot details on 23:56 - Dec 1 with 2092 viewsDannyPaddox

If I get in via ballot, no one, I repeat no one, is going to stop me going to the blue and white bar at half time (if not earlier) and I will belch loudly, heartily, and malodourously throughout the opposition's team talk.
Ticket ballot details on 23:58 - Dec 1 with 2090 viewsdaveB

sure most of you heard it tonight but Nick London said during the game fans will be in the school end for the Reading game
Ticket ballot details on 15:38 - Dec 2 with 1953 viewsPinnerPaul

Also a useful Q & A is up on the offy.

2 points

1) Re Clive's bubble question - it says you CAN change your bubble match by match and now says

2) Ballot will open after 5pm on Thursday.
Ticket ballot details on 17:30 - Dec 3 with 1815 viewsflynnbo

Just received an email from the club saying season ticket holders can apply for tickets in ballot from 11am tomorrow.

2020/21 Season Ticket holders can apply for tickets for our upcoming fixtures against Reading and Stoke from 11am tomorrow (Friday 4th December).

Earlier this week, the club announced that Season Ticket holders would be able to apply to attend our upcoming games at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium. Two thousand supporters will be able to attend each fixture in line with the latest Government guidelines.

Supporters will have until 5pm on Sunday 6th December to apply for our fixtures against Reading and Stoke.

Season Ticket holders can enter the ballot by logging into their QPR Club Account associated to their season ticket and visiting their “Ticketing” linked account HERE.

Season Ticket holders should apply for each game they wish to attend, as supporters are not automatically entered into the ballot. This is not a first come, first served process and all applications will have an equal chance of success in the ballot. Those supporters who are unsuccessful in the ballot will then be prioritised in the next game.

When making their ballot application, Season Ticket holders can apply for tickets for other Season Ticket holders. Please note, it is unlawful for people to mix in groups exceeding 6 unless from the same household/support bubble. Supporters will also be required to accept our Code of Conduct when submitting their applications.

Please be advised any supporters who apply for a ballot and are under Tier 3 lockdown regulations will have their applications removed and no tickets will be processed.

Successful applicants will be sent a digital ticket via email prior to the day of the game which will provide access to the relevant game. Supporters who are unsuccessful will receive an email. Please note your QPR Pay/Season Card will not be valid.

All Season Ticket QPR+ vouchers will remain valid for supporters whether they are successful or not in the ballot. Supporters will only be deducted the pro-rata cost at the end of the season for successful games in the ballot, and not deducted the £10 QPR+ streaming cost for these fixtures.

Ahead of the ballot opening, it is essential to ensure Season Ticket holders have created a QPR Club Account with a valid email address, and/or checked that their details are up-to-date and correct. Supporters should ensure they are opted-in and not unsubscribed to Club communications to make certain the latest information is received. You can update your details and opt-in preferences by visiting your Profile HERE.

FAQs about this process can be viewed HERE.

We appreciate this is a difficult process and some fans are going to be disappointed if they are not successful in the ballot. We should like to take this opportunity to thank our fans for their continued patience and co-operation throughout what has been an incredibly challenging time for us all.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2020 17:32]
Ticket ballot details on 17:40 - Dec 3 with 1786 viewsfrancisbowles

I'm in a quandary about this. My priority out of the two matches is the Stoke game but it doesn't say that I will get priority if I don't enter the first ballot, only if I enter and am unsuccessful.

Does anyone know anymore or have an email that I can query this on.?
Ticket ballot details on 18:05 - Dec 3 with 1732 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve said over the past 8 months that I’m not that fussed about rushing back just yet,but now there is a chance of going back I realise how much I want to attend the games.
I’m not sure about sitting cross legged for 90 minutes though if we can’t use the toilets.
Ticket ballot details on 18:16 - Dec 3 with 1721 viewsfrancisbowles

Ticket ballot details on 18:05 - Dec 3 by stowmarketrange

I’ve said over the past 8 months that I’m not that fussed about rushing back just yet,but now there is a chance of going back I realise how much I want to attend the games.
I’m not sure about sitting cross legged for 90 minutes though if we can’t use the toilets.

As far as I can see, that's not mentioned in the code of conduct.
Ticket ballot details on 18:32 - Dec 3 with 1700 views100percent

I'd also be interested in why some season ticket holders are getting emails from the club and others are not.
As yet I've received nothing and I paid for our season tickets outright last april/may....
Ticket ballot details on 18:50 - Dec 3 with 1666 viewsflynnbo

Ticket ballot details on 18:05 - Dec 3 by stowmarketrange

I think it's a legal right to have access to toilets.
Ticket ballot details on 19:00 - Dec 3 with 1653 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 18:50 - Dec 3 by flynnbo

I think it's a legal right to have access to toilets.

Try being a hgv driver delivering to some distribution centres during this pandemic.A lot of them wont allow us to use their toilets.We had to get a letter printed from the union and the company to state that we had to be able to use them.
I thought someone put on here that the premier league rules prevented fans from using some of the facilities at the grounds.I know the bars and kiosks won’t be open,but I gathered that that also applied to the amount of toilets in the ground too.
Ticket ballot details on 19:03 - Dec 3 with 1636 viewsTopCat34

This does have the potential for the earliest I've arrived at a game in several years. Do we still walk out to Star Wars?
Ticket ballot details on 19:27 - Dec 3 with 1600 viewsfrancisbowles

Ticket ballot details on 18:32 - Dec 3 by 100percent

I'd also be interested in why some season ticket holders are getting emails from the club and others are not.
As yet I've received nothing and I paid for our season tickets outright last april/may....

You might want to check your profile on the offy, to ensure that it has the correct email on your club ticketing account.
Ticket ballot details on 19:56 - Dec 3 with 1557 viewsdaveB

Ticket ballot details on 17:40 - Dec 3 by francisbowles

I'm in a quandary about this. My priority out of the two matches is the Stoke game but it doesn't say that I will get priority if I don't enter the first ballot, only if I enter and am unsuccessful.

Does anyone know anymore or have an email that I can query this on.?

I think Stoke at 5.30 on a Tuesday anyone who enters that will have a great chance of going, i can't see there being a big demand for that one
Ticket ballot details on 21:28 - Dec 3 with 1499 viewsHantsR

Ticket ballot details on 19:03 - Dec 3 by TopCat34

This does have the potential for the earliest I've arrived at a game in several years. Do we still walk out to Star Wars?

No mate, I think it's Pied Piper by Steve Race?
Ticket ballot details on 22:26 - Dec 3 with 1448 viewsGloryHunter

Ticket ballot details on 16:27 - Dec 1 by Northernr

Upper SARS and Scholl End to begin with I suspect. Can't use paddocks because that's where home team, subs etc are, and can't use Loft while they're using blue and white bar for away changing. Spread into ER when we go up to 4,000 perhaps?

Can anyone explain to me why the QPR team are changing in the W12 Club and not in the home dressing room?

Do they have to wait till they get home for a shower?
Ticket ballot details on 22:59 - Dec 3 with 1428 viewsdaveB

Ticket ballot details on 22:26 - Dec 3 by GloryHunter

Can anyone explain to me why the QPR team are changing in the W12 Club and not in the home dressing room?

Do they have to wait till they get home for a shower?

when indoors you can't sit closely together so the only way to spread out is to either use both dressing rooms which is a bit daft or the w12 club where everyone fits in
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024