Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket ballot details 12:36 - Dec 1 with 27436 viewsNorthernr

Pretty much the same as before. Little window this week to renew if you previously cancelled. Can't apply if you're registered in a tier three area.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/return-of-fans-season-tickets-and-balloting
Ticket ballot details on 19:34 - Dec 12 with 1741 viewskensalriser

Should we avoid Tier 3, the way the results are going I might be able to get a ticket on general sale soon.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ticket ballot details on 19:44 - Dec 12 with 1725 viewswood_hoop

Ticket ballot details on 19:34 - Dec 12 by kensalriser

Should we avoid Tier 3, the way the results are going I might be able to get a ticket on general sale soon.

I fear not, I have this feeling that most of our ST holders are sheer masochists , cheaper and more painful than booking in with 'M/S Whiplash'
Ticket ballot details on 20:00 - Dec 12 with 1684 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 19:24 - Dec 12 by stowmarketrange

I doubt if we had many more than 4,000 individual season tickets holders apply over the two games,so basically everybody who applied should’ve got one game.
I know it’s not the club’s fault that I can’t make the stoke game,but in this computer age it shouldn’t be too hard to allocate the tickets a little more fairly.
If they got too many for today,then look to see if those who applied for today had also applied for Stoke and allow them that game instead,but there are worse things in life than missing another qpr home defeat.

I doubt we actually have 4000 season ticket holders this season and what will really annoy me is next season when it won't really matter loyalty points will be used to decide when there is an oversubscription for away tickets
Ticket ballot details on 20:08 - Dec 12 with 1668 viewsstowmarketrange

Ticket ballot details on 19:26 - Dec 12 by LongsufferingR

but that's exactly what they did. Those who were unsuccessful for today got priority for Stoke. Can't believe there is anybody who applied for both and lost out on both.

I think anyone who applies for the stoke will get their wish,and probably be asked to bring someone else with them.Or maybe social distance a little bit more than today.
I’m not really that bothered about missing today’s game.I think after 9 months away I’m struggling to work up the enthusiasm to go again.And I’m sure I’m not alone in that viewpoint either.
Maybe next season’s promotion push will motivate me more?
Ticket ballot details on 20:16 - Dec 12 with 1656 viewsstowmarketrange

I just heard the official attendance today was 1700.Can anyone confirm this rumour?
Ticket ballot details on 20:57 - Dec 12 with 1603 viewsDevon_4_England

Ticket ballot details on 20:16 - Dec 12 by stowmarketrange

I just heard the official attendance today was 1700.Can anyone confirm this rumour?

Attendance was 2,000 according to match report on offish

Maybe some didn’t turn up if developed symptoms late on but no way the Club wouldn’t have allocated the max number of tickets allowed for today.

I thought the atmosphere was decent at times with a pre-season feel at other times. Lacked some intensity and both sides seemed happy enough with the point before the late sucker punch but a step in the right direction to get some fans back in.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 21:02]
Ticket ballot details on 20:59 - Dec 12 with 1597 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 20:16 - Dec 12 by stowmarketrange

I sincerely hope that is not the case because 300 people need to have a word with themselves because THEY have stopped me and yourself from going
Ticket ballot details on 21:55 - Dec 12 with 1533 viewsHantsR

I've got a problem now as I found out this evening that I've been allocated a SAR seat for the Sjoke game. For various reasons, that's a bit problematic for me now and I'd be very happy to forego the privilege and let someone else take my place. How do I do this?
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket ballot details on 22:12 - Dec 12 with 1507 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 20:57 - Dec 12 by Devon_4_England

Attendance was 2,000 according to match report on offish

Maybe some didn’t turn up if developed symptoms late on but no way the Club wouldn’t have allocated the max number of tickets allowed for today.

I thought the atmosphere was decent at times with a pre-season feel at other times. Lacked some intensity and both sides seemed happy enough with the point before the late sucker punch but a step in the right direction to get some fans back in.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 21:02]

Was alcohol on sale in the ground? and if so did you have to have a pie with it
Ticket ballot details on 22:56 - Dec 12 with 1472 viewsNoelmc

Ticket ballot details on 22:12 - Dec 12 by denhamhoop2

Was alcohol on sale in the ground? and if so did you have to have a pie with it

No kiosks open for food or drink.
Ticket ballot details on 00:10 - Dec 13 with 1431 viewsdaveB

Ticket ballot details on 21:55 - Dec 12 by HantsR

I've got a problem now as I found out this evening that I've been allocated a SAR seat for the Sjoke game. For various reasons, that's a bit problematic for me now and I'd be very happy to forego the privilege and let someone else take my place. How do I do this?

give the ticket to me
Ticket ballot details on 08:12 - Dec 13 with 1331 viewsBlackCrowe

Ticket ballot details on 22:56 - Dec 12 by Noelmc

No kiosks open for food or drink.

A couple behind us had pukka pies and a bottle of Pepsi hand-delivered to them in a paper bag at half time. Don't know how they ordered it though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Ticket ballot details on 08:47 - Dec 13 with 1307 viewstoboboly

Ticket ballot details on 08:12 - Dec 13 by BlackCrowe

A couple behind us had pukka pies and a bottle of Pepsi hand-delivered to them in a paper bag at half time. Don't know how they ordered it though.

Doesnt appear to have been widely circulated;

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/order-food-to-your-seat-with-the-breaz-app-

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ticket ballot details on 08:48 - Dec 13 with 1306 viewsnix

Ticket ballot details on 08:47 - Dec 13 by toboboly

Doesnt appear to have been widely circulated;

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/order-food-to-your-seat-with-the-breaz-app-

We had tea at half time brought to our seats. It worked really well.
Ticket ballot details on 10:17 - Dec 13 with 1259 viewsdenhamhoop2

Contact the Box Office and ask if you can be allocated to School End Lower as you have a problem with stairs
Ticket ballot details on 11:28 - Dec 13 with 1211 viewsHantsR

Ticket ballot details on 10:17 - Dec 13 by denhamhoop2

Contact the Box Office and ask if you can be allocated to School End Lower as you have a problem with stairs

Thanks Mate, it's not an accessibility problem though, I'm a SAR ST holder. It's just getting there from Winchester area (especially for 5.30 KO) and more significantly, managing the other calls on my time that have emerged in the last couple of days.
Ticket ballot details on 13:22 - Dec 13 with 1156 viewsPinnerPaul

Got a ticket for the Stoke game.

Was in School End yesterday, in SA for Tuesday.

There being no seats in Row A in School Upper fooled quite a few of us on Saturday!

Best chant was 'Is that all you bring away'? Made me smile, had a nice chat with a man from Uxbridge, we both agreed that they were going to score with their only decent effort on target - which they did.

Reading now 5th - Really? REALLY?!!!!!!!!
Ticket ballot details on 14:05 - Dec 13 with 1130 viewsNorthernr

My email congratulating me for getting Stoke tickets landed at exactly the same minute as the Reading winner. Which was nice.
Ticket ballot details on 14:48 - Dec 13 with 1101 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 14:05 - Dec 13 by Northernr

My email congratulating me for getting Stoke tickets landed at exactly the same minute as the Reading winner. Which was nice.

Well mine was sent a half hour after yours so much for being prioritised in the ballot ahead of those who got Reading tickets
Ticket ballot details on 16:48 - Dec 13 with 1027 viewsDevon_4_England

Ticket ballot details on 14:48 - Dec 13 by denhamhoop2

Well mine was sent a half hour after yours so much for being prioritised in the ballot ahead of those who got Reading tickets

Likely that anyone who applied for Stoke got a ticket due to the 5.30pm kick off.
The priority access wouldn’t come into play in a ballot if less than 2,000 tickets were applied for
ie everyone gets a ticket

The emails would have been sent at the same time it just takes longer to reach some inboxes than others depending on your WiFi/network.

Appreciate you missed out on Reading but this match would have been overly subscribed and there’s no hidden agenda here from the Club.
Ticket ballot details on 17:13 - Dec 13 with 995 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 16:48 - Dec 13 by Devon_4_England

Likely that anyone who applied for Stoke got a ticket due to the 5.30pm kick off.
The priority access wouldn’t come into play in a ballot if less than 2,000 tickets were applied for
ie everyone gets a ticket

The emails would have been sent at the same time it just takes longer to reach some inboxes than others depending on your WiFi/network.

Appreciate you missed out on Reading but this match would have been overly subscribed and there’s no hidden agenda here from the Club.

I would be amazed if anyone who applied did not get a ticket for Stoke but my point is the way it works is should people be allowed to go to Swansea game(Not likely as Tier 3 is heading for Loftus Road) Those who CHOSE not to apply for Stoke will be automatically ahead of those of us who did apply and those who have been to both games will still have the same chance in ballot as those of us not selected for Reading so could quite easily see all 3 games whilst I will have seen 1 is that fair?
Ticket ballot details on 17:51 - Dec 13 with 960 viewsDevon_4_England

Ticket ballot details on 17:13 - Dec 13 by denhamhoop2

I would be amazed if anyone who applied did not get a ticket for Stoke but my point is the way it works is should people be allowed to go to Swansea game(Not likely as Tier 3 is heading for Loftus Road) Those who CHOSE not to apply for Stoke will be automatically ahead of those of us who did apply and those who have been to both games will still have the same chance in ballot as those of us not selected for Reading so could quite easily see all 3 games whilst I will have seen 1 is that fair?

I’m not sure how the Club will look at future home games that fans are allowed in for but they could well take out fans who have been to a previous game(s) from future ballots to ensure as many ST holders can attend matches with only 2,000 fans. Hopefully we can get back to the 20%-25% capacity before too long that was planned for October before lockdown 2 kicked in.

Like you say Swansea is likely to be without fans but I don’t see people who chose not to apply for Stoke being at the front of the queue for Swansea you would only get priority if you applied previously, and weren’t successful, so someone like yourself who has applied for both home games would have the same chance as someone who has applied for no matches despite going to Stoke.

Any ballot system is always going to be looked at and reviewed and I would suggest to email the Box Office with your points. The Club will be looking to do things as fairly as possible and I’m sure there’s others out there that don’t agree that only ST holders should get the chance to go but hard to keep everyone happy when we’re taking about 2,000 tickets for a home game.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 17:53]
Ticket ballot details on 18:05 - Dec 13 with 936 viewsBoston

Vertigo?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ticket ballot details on 18:06 - Dec 13 with 931 viewsBoston

Ticket ballot details on 08:48 - Dec 13 by nix

We had tea at half time brought to our seats. It worked really well.

Blimey, its like travelling on the Official Bus!.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ticket ballot details on 18:26 - Dec 13 with 894 viewsdenhamhoop2

Ticket ballot details on 17:51 - Dec 13 by Devon_4_England

I’m not sure how the Club will look at future home games that fans are allowed in for but they could well take out fans who have been to a previous game(s) from future ballots to ensure as many ST holders can attend matches with only 2,000 fans. Hopefully we can get back to the 20%-25% capacity before too long that was planned for October before lockdown 2 kicked in.

Like you say Swansea is likely to be without fans but I don’t see people who chose not to apply for Stoke being at the front of the queue for Swansea you would only get priority if you applied previously, and weren’t successful, so someone like yourself who has applied for both home games would have the same chance as someone who has applied for no matches despite going to Stoke.

Any ballot system is always going to be looked at and reviewed and I would suggest to email the Box Office with your points. The Club will be looking to do things as fairly as possible and I’m sure there’s others out there that don’t agree that only ST holders should get the chance to go but hard to keep everyone happy when we’re taking about 2,000 tickets for a home game.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2020 17:53]

I totally get your point but then other than those isolating because of health issues cannot understand why anyone wouldn't apply because why the hell did they purchase a Season Ticket if they had no intention of attending games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024