Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 214463 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:30 - Aug 15 with 4928 viewstheloneranger

Writing on his Patreon, reporter Alan Nixon ...

... "Has said that Sheffield United are the favourites to sign Brighton & Hove Albion goalkeeper Carl Rushworth. The Seagulls are being careful over the 23-year-old’s next loan destination, with a promotion-chasing club the preference."

"The loan will cost £1m, but a £1m promotion bonus is wanted."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:37 - Aug 15 with 4891 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:30 - Aug 15 by theloneranger

... "Has said that Sheffield United are the favourites to sign Brighton & Hove Albion goalkeeper Carl Rushworth. The Seagulls are being careful over the 23-year-old’s next loan destination, with a promotion-chasing club the preference."

Is that £1M to include Rushworths wages or plus his wages.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:40 - Aug 15 with 4892 viewsraynor94

Blades have just signed the Argyle keeper for 2 million, I'd be surprised if he's going there to be number 2

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:51 - Aug 15 with 4867 viewsmagicdaps10

So 1M loan fee with another 1M being paid by the loaning club if they are promoted. WOW!
No Champ club is going to go with those demands hence Sheff Utd getting a permanent keeper.

The landscape will change as the days tick down towards the window closing, if they don't loan him out then they have a young keeper doing very little until January.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:54 - Aug 15 with 4864 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:00 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

Whitey.
Why do we have to wait for the end of the window to try for Rushworth
If we do,Larry won’t be pleased but it’s real competition

onehunglow agree every position needs competion not only the keeper so the whole squad improves but as we are today there are still gaps to fill and we are waiting for our chairman to show us some more action not words
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:17 - Aug 15 with 4643 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:37 - Aug 15 by Whiterockin

Is that £1M to include Rushworths wages or plus his wages.

We would have to pay his wages but they are quite low.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:29 - Aug 15 with 4594 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:17 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

We would have to pay his wages but they are quite low.

I think it's Blackburn or us but Plymouth will probably be sniffing around now. I can't see us paying a £1M loan fee, particularly when we have one of the best goalkeeping coaches in the country to maintain his development. I don't believe Brighton would be that shortsighted though.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:55 - Aug 15 with 4518 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:54 - Aug 15 by pete

onehunglow agree every position needs competion not only the keeper so the whole squad improves but as we are today there are still gaps to fill and we are waiting for our chairman to show us some more action not words

True pete

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:28 - Aug 15 with 4190 viewsDaggyjack

Swans a number of clubs interested in Sturm Graz's Scottish right-back Max Johnston - surely not.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/stoke-city-swansea-and-oxford-race-to-sign-ma
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:34 - Aug 15 with 4140 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:28 - Aug 15 by Daggyjack

Swans a number of clubs interested in Sturm Graz's Scottish right-back Max Johnston - surely not.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/stoke-city-swansea-and-oxford-race-to-sign-ma

I can't see it unless we have had an offer for Key.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:38 - Aug 15 with 3780 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:28 - Aug 15 by Daggyjack

Can’t find anything on this, doesn’t make it not right tho.

I’m certain this player with his stats isn’t required.

Squad: 24, Starting eleven: 2, Substituted in: 18, On the bench: 4, Suspended: 0, Injured: 1, Absence: 1

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:47 - Aug 16 with 3032 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:38 - Aug 15 by KeithHaynes

Can’t find anything on this, doesn’t make it not right tho.

I’m certain this player with his stats isn’t required.

Squad: 24, Starting eleven: 2, Substituted in: 18, On the bench: 4, Suspended: 0, Injured: 1, Absence: 1

good morning every one,
when the window slams shut at 11 pm in just 14 days time we will know what we have on our books and have a good idea how the season will develop untill jan at least.
There looks to most if not all Swansea supporters there is lots to get done for me this latest bit of goss re the right back could be agent talk or clubs saying we tried this or that and it did not come off, but after, in my opinion a good start to the window a slow middle and with the liverpool lad not completed along with the lad Providance also not moving forwards we are falling back into the usual last min rush which for me should not be the way to be doing bis, the 2 lads i just mentioned could and should have been involved tomorrow in some form from the start of from the bench we need every point we can get from the home games and i feel these 2 players would have helped, not to be , there are other areas that need support with other guys that everyone can see so come in , Mr Chairman show the paying public your actions words are not good enough any more, and as the saying goes build it and they will come ( but you need to pull your finger out and quickly)
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:48 - Aug 16 with 3029 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:47 - Aug 16 by pete

good morning every one,
when the window slams shut at 11 pm in just 14 days time we will know what we have on our books and have a good idea how the season will develop untill jan at least.
There looks to most if not all Swansea supporters there is lots to get done for me this latest bit of goss re the right back could be agent talk or clubs saying we tried this or that and it did not come off, but after, in my opinion a good start to the window a slow middle and with the liverpool lad not completed along with the lad Providance also not moving forwards we are falling back into the usual last min rush which for me should not be the way to be doing bis, the 2 lads i just mentioned could and should have been involved tomorrow in some form from the start of from the bench we need every point we can get from the home games and i feel these 2 players would have helped, not to be , there are other areas that need support with other guys that everyone can see so come in , Mr Chairman show the paying public your actions words are not good enough any more, and as the saying goes build it and they will come ( but you need to pull your finger out and quickly)

Have an upsie

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:54 - Aug 16 with 2561 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:47 - Aug 16 by pete

good morning every one,

You are forgetting to factor in Levien in all that, Coleman can say what he likes, but decisions are made and always are made by Levien.

Despite what the delusional agenda ones say!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:14 - Aug 16 with 2485 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:54 - Aug 16 by max936

You are forgetting to factor in Levien in all that, Coleman can say what he likes, but decisions are made and always are made by Levien.

Despite what the delusional agenda ones say!

just watched our managers presser, he said its harder than he thought it would be to bring in guys, to me ,(and i may be wrong) it means we will not pay the going rate for uk based guys and as said above in onother post whats new ? i agree our chairman said judge me on actions well the CLUB needs action words mean nothing show ambition and people will come back to watch
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:44 - Aug 16 with 2397 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:14 - Aug 16 by pete

just watched our managers presser, he said its harder than he thought it would be to bring in guys, to me ,(and i may be wrong) it means we will not pay the going rate for uk based guys and as said above in onother post whats new ? i agree our chairman said judge me on actions well the CLUB needs action words mean nothing show ambition and people will come back to watch

The way the squad is looking we'll be right in the melting pot if you get hit by injuries or suspensions to players especially key players.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:50 - Aug 16 with 2385 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:44 - Aug 16 by max936

The way the squad is looking we'll be right in the melting pot if you get hit by injuries or suspensions to players especially key players.

absolutly but with these owners well enough said, the terrible thing is if they really showed ambition pushed the boat out within reason they would fill the ground, but they have done it since they took over dragged us down . we were good under birch but nothing since, the manager todsy saying its been tougher to get deals over the line what does that say?
Providence,the liverpool lad, and i bet there are others, whats the problem ?
you form your own opinion mine is LEVINE
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:57 - Aug 16 with 2123 viewsonehunglow

Excuses
They always have them
We need solutions

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:58 - Aug 16 with 2120 viewsLuther27

Yet another clean sweep of playing staff…yet another mealy mouth phrase of we know our targets we have a plan and yet another we tried but etc etc.
Keith made interesting point about club finances and budgets but as a fan I wish these invisible board members just kept their mouths shut. If there’s one area that needs getting rid it’s the non contributors in that board room and every other dept that treats us like mugs.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:20 - Aug 16 with 2057 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:58 - Aug 16 by Luther27

Yet another clean sweep of playing staff…yet another mealy mouth phrase of we know our targets we have a plan and yet another we tried but etc etc.
Keith made interesting point about club finances and budgets but as a fan I wish these invisible board members just kept their mouths shut. If there’s one area that needs getting rid it’s the non contributors in that board room and every other dept that treats us like mugs.

This 100%

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:11 - Aug 16 with 1820 viewstheloneranger

Liam Walsh been training at Luton for a few weeks, and talking whether to offer him a contract.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:29 - Aug 17 with 1444 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:11 - Aug 16 by theloneranger

Liam Walsh been training at Luton for a few weeks, and talking whether to offer him a contract.

He can be a fantastic player but is made of glass. We should have tried for a pay as you play contract, unless we actually did and he turned it down.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:43 - Aug 17 with 1365 viewssons_of_omri

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:29 - Aug 17 by Whiterockin

He can be a fantastic player but is made of glass. We should have tried for a pay as you play contract, unless we actually did and he turned it down.

I’d rather the kid from Sweden than rake over this old ground which will predictably lead to the same results. It’s central midfield we need to desperately change something to speed up our painfully slow and predictable play.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:37 - Aug 17 with 1298 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:43 - Aug 17 by sons_of_omri

I’d rather the kid from Sweden than rake over this old ground which will predictably lead to the same results. It’s central midfield we need to desperately change something to speed up our painfully slow and predictable play.

not going to happen unless attitude above change sorry to say
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:41 - Aug 17 with 1291 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:43 - Aug 17 by sons_of_omri

Yep.
Players are there .
Just need to be used right

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024