Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 217488 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:47 - Aug 13 with 3635 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:14 - Aug 13 by max936

That's us stuck with him then, Typical!

😂😂You can't make it up!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:37 - Aug 14 with 3072 viewspete

good morning one and all,
did not see yesterdays game but reading posts both on here and else where this morning it is clear to see we need more Quality in, and quickly, now this is only my opinion but we are where we have been every window we must wait for people over the water ( who really do not care what goes on over here its dc they care about) to say yea or ney, I do think the people on the ground here do have an interest in the Swans doing well but ulimatly its not their call no matter what is said, thats my opinion,
we have been linked to 2 players who again, just my take on things ,Providence and Gordon who will make a big differace in the attacking 3 rd but for some reason neither has been finalised so we are back to square 1 in that area, as Fisher will be out for some time ( get well soon) do we try to bring in another Keeper or do we use the people we have one of which has been on the bench the last 2 games, ? we deffinatly need another centre half and 1 attacking midfielder and another striker as a min, and unless we have space with our over seas 4 players will the club pay the going rate for uk guys i wonder? but they also could be waiting for things to happen elsewhere ,but for me this window is and has been like EVERY other window and its not long before the window slams shut and we will have what we have until jan at least, so down to you now Mr Chairman we are all watching and waiting for your actions not words.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:58 - Aug 14 with 3028 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:37 - Aug 14 by pete

did not see yesterdays game but reading posts both on here and else where this morning it is clear to see we need more Quality in, and quickly, now this is only my opinion but we are where we have been every window we must wait for people over the water ( who really do not care what goes on over here its dc they care about) to say yea or ney, I do think the people on the ground here do have an interest in the Swans doing well but ulimatly its not their call no matter what is said, thats my opinion,
we have been linked to 2 players who again, just my take on things ,Providence and Gordon who will make a big differace in the attacking 3 rd but for some reason neither has been finalised so we are back to square 1 in that area, as Fisher will be out for some time ( get well soon) do we try to bring in another Keeper or do we use the people we have one of which has been on the bench the last 2 games, ? we deffinatly need another centre half and 1 attacking midfielder and another striker as a min, and unless we have space with our over seas 4 players will the club pay the going rate for uk guys i wonder? but they also could be waiting for things to happen elsewhere ,but for me this window is and has been like EVERY other window and its not long before the window slams shut and we will have what we have until jan at least, so down to you now Mr Chairman we are all watching and waiting for your actions not words.

Regarding the keeper it depends if our coaching staff believe that Broome can step up if required. He is currently in no man's land, to old for the U21s where there are decent young keepers and possibly not good enough yet for long term first team cover. Personally I think get a keeper in, preferably Rushworth at the end of the window, loan Broome out to gain experience if possible and try and do something with Fisher in January.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:00 - Aug 14 with 3025 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:58 - Aug 14 by Whiterockin

Regarding the keeper it depends if our coaching staff believe that Broome can step up if required. He is currently in no man's land, to old for the U21s where there are decent young keepers and possibly not good enough yet for long term first team cover. Personally I think get a keeper in, preferably Rushworth at the end of the window, loan Broome out to gain experience if possible and try and do something with Fisher in January.

Whitey.
Why do we have to wait for the end of the window to try for Rushworth
If we do,Larry won’t be pleased but it’s real competition

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:02 - Aug 14 with 3005 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:00 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

Whitey.

Because Brighton will not loan him out before as Verbruggen is injured and not due back until then.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:14 - Aug 14 with 2981 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:00 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

Whitey.

agree but they wont loan him at the moment maybe closer to the window closing, but again if our relationship is good if we get a first refusal agreement with a cut off date and look for an alternative after that date
The Gordon loan for me looking as if sliding away Burnley after him and closer to home but who knows ? if he cannot commit then look else where
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:15 - Aug 14 with 2975 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:02 - Aug 14 by Whiterockin

Because Brighton will not loan him out before as Verbruggen is injured and not due back until then.

Thanks,so we are hoping their keeper comes back then hoping he will be loaned to us .
FFS
What a way to run a team

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:17 - Aug 14 with 2956 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:15 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

Thanks,so we are hoping their keeper comes back then hoping he will be loaned to us .
FFS
What a way to run a team

He will be loaned out in the last week of the window, Rushworth did not play on Brightons tour of Japan because he was himself injured, he is fit again now.
Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:23 - Aug 14 with 2957 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:17 - Aug 14 by Whiterockin

He will be loaned out in the last week of the window, Rushworth did not play on Brightons tour of Japan because he was himself injured, he is fit again now.

But,loaned to us or is that for discussions ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:28 - Aug 14 with 2935 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:23 - Aug 14 by onehunglow

But,loaned to us or is that for discussions ?

Not many teams will loan a keeper in the last week of a window and play him as Brighton and Rushworth expects, IMO he's ours if we want him then.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:38 - Aug 14 with 2930 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:28 - Aug 14 by Whiterockin

Not many teams will loan a keeper in the last week of a window and play him as Brighton and Rushworth expects, IMO he's ours if we want him then.

Hope you’re right .

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:53 - Aug 14 with 2817 viewssons_of_omri

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:37 - Aug 14 by pete

You could have Phil Foden , Gundogan, DeBruyne and Haaland up top but they will struggle with Grimes and Fulton behind them slowing things up. That is the major change needed - bomb out the two of them and get better in.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:05 - Aug 14 with 2802 viewstheloneranger

It's rumoured Kaide Gordon is in talks with a team close to home - Blackburn/Burnley??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:21 - Aug 14 with 2769 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:53 - Aug 14 by sons_of_omri

You could have Phil Foden , Gundogan, DeBruyne and Haaland up top but they will struggle with Grimes and Fulton behind them slowing things up. That is the major change needed - bomb out the two of them and get better in.

Pretty obvious isn’t it.
Harland would be as isolated if playing for us .

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:26 - Aug 14 with 2655 viewsraynor94

Aberdeen have triggered Sidebe release clause of £500k from St Johnstone

Can't help feeling we might regret not getting him

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:30 - Aug 14 with 2425 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:26 - Aug 14 by raynor94

Aberdeen have triggered Sidebe release clause of £500k from St Johnstone

Can't help feeling we might regret not getting him

Aberdeen intend to activate the release clause or have the actually done it.

From Derby 2 hours ago.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-trans
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:43 - Aug 14 with 2399 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:30 - Aug 14 by Whiterockin

Aberdeen intend to activate the release clause or have the actually done it.

From Derby 2 hours ago.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/derby-county-trans

Aberdeen have sold a striker for £6.5 million, so they are flush, he's well worth a gamble at 500k in my opinion

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:04 - Aug 14 with 2090 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:43 - Aug 14 by raynor94

Aberdeen have sold a striker for £6.5 million, so they are flush, he's well worth a gamble at 500k in my opinion

Fans are forgetting the Levien aspect in these deals, nothing will change, the opinion that Coleman makes all the decisions with his head of "strategy" Gude the invisible man is horseshite, most can see it the deluded never will.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Aug 14 with 1882 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:43 - Aug 14 by raynor94

They want 800k now by all accounts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:13 - Aug 14 with 1834 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:00 - Aug 14 by KeithHaynes

They want 800k now by all accounts.

Not surprised, now they know Aberdeen are flush, so I wonder did he have a 500k release clause

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:34 - Aug 14 with 1739 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:13 - Aug 14 by raynor94

Not surprised, now they know Aberdeen are flush, so I wonder did he have a 500k release clause

If there was a £500k release clause there still is a £500k release clause, they can't ask for more, because there has been no new contract. I read somewhere that the release clause has always been higher, with hindsight that makes sense. We either pay it or someone else will. Pay it or move on and it looks like we have moved on.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:37 - Aug 14 with 1735 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:34 - Aug 14 by Whiterockin

If there was a £500k release clause there still is a £500k release clause, they can't ask for more, because there has been no new contract. I read somewhere that the release clause has always been higher, with hindsight that makes sense. We either pay it or someone else will. Pay it or move on and it looks like we have moved on.

They’ve made it clear publicly that they want more.

Can’t remember where I saw it today 🤷🏻‍♂️

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:38 - Aug 14 with 1734 viewsQJumpingJack

re: Rushworth

I read that Brighton want to loan him out to a promotion chasing Championship team with a £1m promotion bonus if the team goes up. So I expect we are/were always out......
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:51 - Aug 14 with 1668 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:37 - Aug 14 by KeithHaynes

They’ve made it clear publicly that they want more.

Can’t remember where I saw it today 🤷🏻‍♂️

If there is a release clause/price they can't ask for more, well they can but legally it doesn't have to be met for the transfer to go through. What I read today was the release clause was higher than £500k.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:38 - Aug 14 with 1539 viewsmagicdaps10

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:38 - Aug 14 by QJumpingJack

re: Rushworth

I read that Brighton want to loan him out to a promotion chasing Championship team with a £1m promotion bonus if the team goes up. So I expect we are/were always out......

1M promotion bonus!?
They are willing to loan him out and pay 1M to the club he joins if they get promoted? Can't see that being true.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024