Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 217491 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:41 - Aug 19 with 5379 viewsDaggyjack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:07 - Aug 19 by RichardO

Hi Pete who would you leave out from the subs bench from Saturday?
Substitutes: Nathan Broome, Kristian Pedersen, Jay Fulton, Žan Vipotnik, Nathan Tjoe-A-On, Kyle Naughton, Dan Watts, Josh Thomas, Azeem Abdulai.

If we signed three, then one of Pedersen / Tjoe-A-On, Watts and Thomas.
Whilst we played well on Saturday, let's not kid ourselves as we are still way short of quality numbers and need to bring in a CB, AM / winger and striker.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:43 - Aug 19 with 5347 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:25 - Aug 19 by RichardO

As bad as Preston were or were made to look we gifted them chances that they didn't take, other teams with take those chances. Give any team too many of those chances they will take some of them we didn't give Preston those extra.

The 10 minutes after halftime they played well and could have got right back into the game, who knows what would have happened if they had scored.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:00 - Aug 19 with 5107 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:43 - Aug 19 by Whiterockin

The 10 minutes after halftime they played well and could have got right back into the game, who knows what would have happened if they had scored.

If a team is down at half time, you would expect a team to come out with some intent, Carbango had a number of timely clearances from balls in the box, we now have pace to hurt teams on the break if we use the ball quickly, we did it against Rio and now Preston. We were ahead and needed to keep our defensive side of our game solid which is what we did while extending our lead for comfortable wins.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:14 - Aug 19 with 5047 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:41 - Aug 19 by Daggyjack

If we signed three, then one of Pedersen / Tjoe-A-On, Watts and Thomas.
Whilst we played well on Saturday, let's not kid ourselves as we are still way short of quality numbers and need to bring in a CB, AM / winger and striker.

Agree about the lack of strength in depth but do you go for multiple loanees and hold ours players back and when Parker, Ginnelly and Govea come back do we still persevere with the loanees to strive for promotion with a squad ill equipped for the following season.
Would like a couple or at least one permanent signings but they would have to be the right permanent signings but as for the loans how long will it take for them to adapt it took Guehi at least 6 months of his 18 to get up to speed in the Championship and yet we dump our own at the drop of a hat.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:03 - Aug 19 with 4898 viewsglanmORJa_k

Pedersen(too slow) and Tjoe(not good enough) will be offloaded on loan while Watts could also get a loan move while Josh will also seek a loan if we bring in another striker.
LW has assured us that the 4 new players will be quality so it should be less of the likes of Okoflexm, Stevens, Burns and Sagoe Junior and more of competing straight away with current first teamers and pressure on them to up their game or they will be on the bench. Wait and see.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:43 - Aug 19 with 4749 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:03 - Aug 19 by glanmORJa_k

Pedersen(too slow) and Tjoe(not good enough) will be offloaded on loan while Watts could also get a loan move while Josh will also seek a loan if we bring in another striker.
LW has assured us that the 4 new players will be quality so it should be less of the likes of Okoflexm, Stevens, Burns and Sagoe Junior and more of competing straight away with current first teamers and pressure on them to up their game or they will be on the bench. Wait and see.

I’d rather see some old heads on loan not the type of players you mention who haven’t a clue about what the Championship is all about.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:47 - Aug 19 with 4413 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:43 - Aug 19 by union_jack

I’d rather see some old heads on loan not the type of players you mention who haven’t a clue about what the Championship is all about.

No more loans of kids from other clubs who might do well

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:31 - Aug 19 with 4280 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:43 - Aug 19 by union_jack

Don't know where you are getting them from, Hourihane loan didn't quite go to plan. Seemed he either didn't like the competitive edge of the Championship or the legs had gone.
Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:44 - Aug 19 with 3986 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:31 - Aug 19 by RichardO

Don't know where you are getting them from, Hourihane loan didn't quite go to plan. Seemed he either didn't like the competitive edge of the Championship or the legs had gone.

Hourihane admittedly doesn’t back up my point but I’d still rather a tried and tested signing. I agree they wouldn’t be easy to find but the Sagoe Jr and Oko-Flex of this world were a waste of money I’d say.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:08 - Aug 19 with 3914 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:44 - Aug 19 by union_jack

Hourihane admittedly doesn’t back up my point but I’d still rather a tried and tested signing. I agree they wouldn’t be easy to find but the Sagoe Jr and Oko-Flex of this world were a waste of money I’d say.

we had an old head if our own in Pato yet he wanted more money...i suspect that would be the same with other "old" heads.
Maybe its time to give some of our youngsters a go and the likes if Pederson and Tojoe are just back up should be enough on a jam...

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:46 - Aug 20 with 3306 viewsraynor94

I see Bashir Humphreys is signing for Burnley, not that impressive here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:28 - Aug 20 with 3123 viewsRichardO

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:46 - Aug 20 by raynor94

I see Bashir Humphreys is signing for Burnley, not that impressive here

Thought he did well,made mistake Al la most loanees, brought as back up because of jury to Woods and filled in when Darling and Cabango was injured when needed.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:51 - Aug 20 with 3038 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:28 - Aug 20 by RichardO

Thought he did well,made mistake Al la most loanees, brought as back up because of jury to Woods and filled in when Darling and Cabango was injured when needed.

He’s exactly the type of signing we need at centre back IMO. Not starting eleven but capable of stepping in for Cabango or Darling as well as playing in a three if circumstances dictate (hanging on to lead with 20 mins to go etc). Not a veteran who is going to want decent coin or at the level where his club aren’t going to let him sit on the bench.

I think our first choice centre backs are fine, they just need cover.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:51 - Aug 20 with 3032 viewstheloneranger

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:11 - Aug 16 by theloneranger

Liam Walsh been training at Luton for a few weeks, and talking whether to offer him a contract.

Luton have signed him on a contract.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:58 - Aug 20 with 2971 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:51 - Aug 20 by theloneranger

Luton have signed him on a contract.

Watch him tear up the league injury free for them now😂

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:42 - Aug 20 with 2705 viewsDr_Winston

A striker, a winger/#10 type and a CB. Get those three and I'd be happy enough using u21's to plug gaps on the bench. We do need to give those who do well in development chances to be in and around the first team squad.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:48 - Aug 20 with 2503 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:42 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

A striker, a winger/#10 type and a CB. Get those three and I'd be happy enough using u21's to plug gaps on the bench. We do need to give those who do well in development chances to be in and around the first team squad.

i was hoping we would have had some news on at least 2 signings by now but its our pals up the road bringing in 1 defender and selling another
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:02 - Aug 20 with 2319 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:58 - Aug 20 by union_jack

Watch him tear up the league injury free for them now😂

Bound to happen! Even if it does I can’t blame the club for not giving him a new contract. Two years of hardly ever playing makes it hard to justify.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:31 - Aug 20 with 2093 viewsblackpooljack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:02 - Aug 20 by jack247

Bound to happen! Even if it does I can’t blame the club for not giving him a new contract. Two years of hardly ever playing makes it hard to justify.

Did you notice the beeb article said no contract length had been disclosed, I'd bet he's on a month to month one.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:45 - Aug 20 with 2053 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:31 - Aug 20 by blackpooljack

Did you notice the beeb article said no contract length had been disclosed, I'd bet he's on a month to month one.

Or pay as you play.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:29 - Aug 20 with 1914 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:45 - Aug 20 by Whiterockin

Or pay as you play.

given his injury history I suspect it is nore likely a pay as you play with an optionif he stays fit.
Would you give him a years contract or even longer ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:44 - Aug 20 with 1852 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:29 - Aug 20 by vetchonian

given his injury history I suspect it is nore likely a pay as you play with an optionif he stays fit.
Would you give him a years contract or even longer ?

Luton have money, EPL money, and his salary whatever the agreement won’t even bother them.

The Swans couldn’t take the risk in having him fit at the start and then breaking down taking up a squad place. The club most certainly did the right thing.

If he’s on 3k a game I would be surprised.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:57 - Aug 20 with 1784 viewsvetchonian

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:44 - Aug 20 by KeithHaynes

Luton have money, EPL money, and his salary whatever the agreement won’t even bother them.

The Swans couldn’t take the risk in having him fit at the start and then breaking down taking up a squad place. The club most certainly did the right thing.

If he’s on 3k a game I would be surprised.

i agree Keith given the plan to try to live within our means the club did right to release him...
I just hope we can get something out of Joey whi i suspect is on a fair wedge

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:20 - Aug 20 with 1521 viewsRhonddaSwans

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:44 - Aug 19 by union_jack

Oko flex was class should of been given more of a chance here

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:36 - Aug 20 with 1275 viewsDr_Winston

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:20 - Aug 20 by RhonddaSwans

Oko flex was class should of been given more of a chance here

He had pace and wanted to get the ball forward quickly. No use to Russy at all.

Strong rumours of signings imminent according to ITK types on Twitter.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024