Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread 12:27 - Mar 1 with 55575 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 2 with 2654 viewsMrSwerve

JESUS CHRIST YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Gomis, FFS man!!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 2 with 2639 viewsLord_Bony

Yeahhhhhhh !!!Fk yeahhhh!!!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 2 with 2637 viewsOldjack

Much much better all round performance tonight . The old Swans are back!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 2 with 2586 viewsPozuelosSideys

BRUUUUUCIE BONUS!!!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 2 with 2583 viewsSwansNZ

I love football

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 2 with 2553 viewsAquinas

Gomis should never play again.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 2 with 2510 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 2 with 2510 viewsPegojack

I wouldn't swap that for a free go on Scarlet Johanssen
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 2 with 2499 viewsdgt73

Brilliant

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 2 with 2499 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:38 - Mar 2 by Oldjack

agreed - but why didnt u say that earlier ??
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 2449 viewsSmellyplumz

Speechless, utterly amazing result

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 2434 viewslidojack

Unbelievably huge!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 2430 viewsdailew

Incredible result. One in the face for all the negheads..

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 2420 viewsSwansNZ

I love Arsenal

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 2401 viewsItchySphincter

What are you on about you plum, a win, great, but nothing like our best.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 2398 viewsslate_dk

and Leicester rides their luck
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 2 with 2380 viewsswan65split

There is a god. Feck off Isis
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 2 with 2364 viewsTheKirkyLife

And as if things couldn't even get a little bit better, Watford go behind at United.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 2 with 2335 viewsJackfath

Hooray!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 2 with 2299 viewsLeonisGod

Ironically with the new swans. 7 changes. Fantastic effort.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:41 - Mar 2 with 2285 viewsJackanapes

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:52 - Mar 2 by Jackanapes

The ball is bouncing in our favour tonight. Doesnt happen often. Strange things are afoot.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 2 with 2245 viewsnierika

Oh my god that was the most nervous 5 minutes of the season for me!!! F yes way to go lads!!! WHAT A HUGE BOOST OF MOMENTUM!!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 2 with 2239 viewsLord_Bony

I can say it now 30 points

We are officially 6 points clear of Newcastle,Sunderland and Norwich all on 24

Massive result for us...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 2 with 2217 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:40 - Mar 2 by ItchySphincter

What are you on about you plum, a win, great, but nothing like our best.

Much better after we dumped that f*cking diamond.

Same again on Saturday please. Some players may come back in but Kingsley and Fer have earned another start for me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 2 with 2204 viewsMrSwerve

Really hope we don't go back to negative football vs Norwich when Guido comes back.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024