Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread 12:27 - Mar 1 with 55583 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Mar 2 with 2284 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:03 - Mar 2 by union_jack

I honestly don't believe the players are if a high enough skill level to jeep us up. Other sides waltz through our defence but few of our players can beat an egg!

This display is shambolic and we are in Arsenals hands in terms of how many they want to score.

Harsh. But true!

Bump. What a div.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Mar 2 with 2284 viewsrossshaw

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:51 - Mar 2 by JACKMANANDBOY

Possession
Home 63% Away37%
Shots
Home18 Away11
Shots on Target
Home4 Away2
Corners
Home7 Away3
Fouls
Home8 Away11

Exactly, totally deserved

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Mar 2 with 2278 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:50 - Mar 2 by perchrockjack

Where s the doom and bloomers now
Right here.

We were lucky but dug in .

Curt clearly the man

Cork, whom I've hammered was very good tonight.

Ki who we ve all hammered shocking

Fans eh

Fans?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:53 - Mar 2 with 2275 viewsdailew

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:00 - Mar 2 by monmouth

So are we going to bother tracking,marking, tackling or playing at all tonight then?

At the moment the answer is a clear no.

And theres the first of 10.

Ye of little faith.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:53 - Mar 2 with 2273 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:51 - Mar 2 by monmouth

I'm with OJ. We went to the gaff of one of the best teams in the league, gave them a goal start and then stood up to them, blow for blow. Zillion times better. Kingsley amazing in terms of confidence and Fer and Cork. Massive.

That was exceptional after being dire. Rope a f***ing dope. :)

Arsenal did us a favour by scoring early.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:53 - Mar 2 with 2253 viewsperchrockjack

I watched it my her indoors and she swore several time...at gomis

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Mar 2 with 2235 viewslidojack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:49 - Mar 2 by exiledclaseboy

Oh my. Just oh my. I've no idea how the game went. I switched my phone, iPad and radio off and watched The X Files and DIY SOS with 'er indoors. No idea if we were sparked and got lucky or well worthy of the win. And frankly, who cares.

Oh my.

We showed a lot more attacking intent tonight. Rode our luck a little bit but deserved at least a point from the match.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Mar 2 with 2234 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Mar 2 by Kilkennyjack

Bump. What a div.

To be fair the first 10 mins or so looked shocking. Carbon copy of the Spurs game.

Thank God we then went at them.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Mar 2 with 2227 viewskarnataka

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:39 - Mar 2 by Pegojack

I wouldn't swap that for a free go on Scarlet Johanssen

Yeah, like you'll ever have to make that choice!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Mar 2 with 2224 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:42 - Mar 2 by Lord_Bony

I can say it now 30 points

We are officially 6 points clear of Newcastle,Sunderland and Norwich all on 24

Massive result for us...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:55 - Mar 2 with 2213 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:49 - Mar 2 by exiledclaseboy

Oh my. Just oh my. I've no idea how the game went. I switched my phone, iPad and radio off and watched The X Files and DIY SOS with 'er indoors. No idea if we were sparked and got lucky or well worthy of the win. And frankly, who cares.

Oh my.

I'm seriously close to crying. Seriously.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Mar 2 with 2157 viewsdailew

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:01 - Mar 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fuc king dreadful

Nobody is trying

Routledge boils my piss

Facking absolutly fack Ing diabolical

Fack off

I thought they played well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Mar 2 with 2127 viewsperchrockjack

Fan

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Mar 2 with 2103 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:53 - Mar 2 by perchrockjack

I watched it my her indoors and she swore several time...at gomis

Nobody really gives a f*ck what you or "her indoors" thinks Perchy. You nailed your colours to the mast when you couldn't even be bothered to watch the team you profess to support when they were playing on your doorstep.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:58 - Mar 2 with 2074 viewsblaine_scfc

Another one I criticised in the past, but always give credit when it's due, Jack Cork. Immense tonight. Over 10km run.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Mar 2 with 2048 viewsswan_si

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 19:59 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

Invite pressure
Arsenal shoot
Fabianski saves
HOOF
Give ball away
Invite pressure
Arsenal shoot...

repeat for 90 mins or until Arsenal score.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Mar 2 with 2047 viewsJACKARSE

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:54 - Mar 2 by lidojack

We showed a lot more attacking intent tonight. Rode our luck a little bit but deserved at least a point from the match.

Rode our luck big time ... but who gives a Feck ... deserved some luck .... COYS
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Mar 2 with 2036 viewstrampie

Great result, well done to them team, the staff and the travelling fans.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Mar 2 with 2035 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:53 - Mar 2 by dailew

Ye of little faith.

I beat you to it mate!

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Mar 2 with 2032 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:56 - Mar 2 by dailew

I thought they played well.

not the first 20 minutes when i posted that they were absolutely dreadful

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 2 with 1969 viewsswan_si

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:01 - Mar 2 by AnotherJohn

Sadly it was coming - too many half-clearances on the edge of our box. Not too impressed with Cork or Routledge so far.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:02 - Mar 2 with 1930 viewstrampie

Young Kingsley great game.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:02 - Mar 2 with 1916 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Mar 2 by swan_si

Did you watch the first 10 mins?

I'm happy to have been proven wrong.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:03]

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Mar 2 with 1863 viewsunion_jack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:52 - Mar 2 by Kilkennyjack

Bump. What a div.

It was perfectly true when I wrote it.

But hindsight is a marvellous thing eh?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Mar 2 with 1857 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:59 - Mar 2 by swan_si

And to be fair I was right - we played like that until Arsenal scored...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024