Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread 12:27 - Mar 1 with 55584 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:06 - Mar 2 with 2380 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:04 - Mar 2 by union_jack

It was perfectly true when I wrote it.

But hindsight is a marvellous thing eh?

try posting something positive.....when its perfectly true when it happens
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:08 - Mar 2 with 2337 viewsunion_jack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:06 - Mar 2 by KulusBeatFactory

try posting something positive.....when its perfectly true when it happens

At that moment of time there wasn't anything positive to say.

Thanks for the tip though!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Mar 2 with 2304 viewsdailew

They didn't play as badly for the first 20 as the negheads would have you believe.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:09 - Mar 2 with 2293 viewsperchrockjack

Job bid.wechave a great win and your first thought is to perpetuate your bitter tiresome relentless bitchfest.

What a truly nasty piece of warped work you are.

I am nothing neither are you as regards this club.

Times like these should be s relief and happy but you have bigger issues.

You re really pitiful and need the love of a woman or man

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:11 - Mar 2 with 2234 viewsmonmouth

Can't understand why everyone isn't too ecstatic io poke each other. Like it matters a f**k. Leave it out. We won. At Arsenal mun. Deep breath..we won at Arsenal. My cup overfloweth. Can't wait for the joyous deluge from those that were there, bless all their little cotton socks.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:12]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:12 - Mar 2 with 2213 viewsDarran

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:57 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

Nobody really gives a f*ck what you or "her indoors" thinks Perchy. You nailed your colours to the mast when you couldn't even be bothered to watch the team you profess to support when they were playing on your doorstep.

Great post and so true.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:13 - Mar 2 with 2189 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:11 - Mar 2 by monmouth

Can't understand why everyone isn't too ecstatic io poke each other. Like it matters a f**k. Leave it out. We won. At Arsenal mun. Deep breath..we won at Arsenal. My cup overfloweth. Can't wait for the joyous deluge from those that were there, bless all their little cotton socks.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:12]

Yeah, but we always win at Arsenal

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:13 - Mar 2 with 2172 viewsDr_Winston

Have spent most of today with a good woman Perch, but I thank you for your concern.

The first three words of your third sentence sums things up I think.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:14 - Mar 2 with 2136 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:13 - Mar 2 by SwansNZ

Yeah, but we always win at Arsenal

Also I can understand it. Some can't even be happy now.

edit, for some read one
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:16]

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:15 - Mar 2 with 2110 viewsMrSwerve

Fk me, a fab win and all people wanna do is point score against eachother.

Enjoy the win, Norwich next.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:15]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:16 - Mar 2 with 2080 viewsDarran

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:13 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

Have spent most of today with a good woman Perch, but I thank you for your concern.

The first three words of your third sentence sums things up I think.

YKTR.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:21 - Mar 2 with 1972 viewsDarran

I saw that.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:23 - Mar 2 with 1929 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:01 - Mar 2 by swan_si

"Sadly it was coming - too many half-clearances on the edge of our box. Not too impressed with Cork or Routledge so far." (Earlier post cited)

Yep, must admit Cork came good and Routs scored - even if he gave the ball a way a lot. Still think the goal was coming though at that stage and also that we were not getting the ball away when we had the chance. Note the words 'so far'. Scraping the bottom of the barrel not to find a better post to knock - did you see my others?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:28]
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:24 - Mar 2 with 1888 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:21 - Mar 2 by Darran

I saw that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:25 - Mar 2 with 1879 viewsperchrockjack

The usual are glorifying in their own juices I see and it's truly sick why some are immediately at the throats of those who have the guts to say what they feel. In reply, go folk yourselves .
When you have a mod and one who wants to be one leading the abuse it says much about how small minded we are.

It's truly disgusting .

Doubting, being negative is not. It's how people feel.

Don't feel the same, then go pis soft and join the daisy chain

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:25 - Mar 2 with 1872 viewsDarran

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:25 - Mar 2 by perchrockjack

The usual are glorifying in their own juices I see and it's truly sick why some are immediately at the throats of those who have the guts to say what they feel. In reply, go folk yourselves .
When you have a mod and one who wants to be one leading the abuse it says much about how small minded we are.

It's truly disgusting .

Doubting, being negative is not. It's how people feel.

Don't feel the same, then go pis soft and join the daisy chain

Prick.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:26 - Mar 2 with 1870 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:23 - Mar 2 by AnotherJohn

"Sadly it was coming - too many half-clearances on the edge of our box. Not too impressed with Cork or Routledge so far." (Earlier post cited)

Yep, must admit Cork came good and Routs scored - even if he gave the ball a way a lot. Still think the goal was coming though at that stage and also that we were not getting the ball away when we had the chance. Note the words 'so far'. Scraping the bottom of the barrel not to find a better post to knock - did you see my others?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 22:28]

I wouldn't say that Cork "came good". He's a decent player who simply doesn't suit the way we've played for most of the time he's been here. Him and a few others.

Switching from the diamond was like flipping a switch from shit to good for a fair few of them.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:27 - Mar 2 with 1843 viewsperchrockjack

How long s it been hobbies.

12yrs?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:30 - Mar 2 with 1776 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:26 - Mar 2 by Dr_Winston

I wouldn't say that Cork "came good". He's a decent player who simply doesn't suit the way we've played for most of the time he's been here. Him and a few others.

Switching from the diamond was like flipping a switch from shit to good for a fair few of them.

I hope Fer is ok for Saturday. We must start the same team with the exception of Paloschi for Gomis. Taylor can warm the bench or even worse for a while. Can't wait for MOTD for a change!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:30 - Mar 2 with 1772 viewsUxbridge

Quite possibly our best performance since August. Properly stood up and had a go at them. Pressed high, good movement from the front 3, and finally we seemed to have a midfield with balance in the second half. Finally a Swans performance we could relate to, quite apart from the result.

OH and anyone thinking that Guidolin had no input in that selection or tactics, they're being terribly naive. I don't think anyone saw that coming, in terms of personnel, tactics and performance though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:30 - Mar 2 with 1764 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:27 - Mar 2 by perchrockjack

How long s it been hobbies.

12yrs?

F*ck off onto a Liverpool forum where you belong instead of one where you never miss an opportunity to denigrate the city and club I love and you'll never hear from me again.

Simple really.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:32 - Mar 2 with 1748 viewsmonmouth

Here's something to make everyone smile from the BBC:

"I've been a loyal, bordering on maniacal, fan of Arsenal for 23 years. This is the first time ive ever considered renouncing my fanship. Wenger perpetuates the same old weakness and complacency, year in year out. Its beyond despairing.
Joe, Cardiff "

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:32 - Mar 2 with 1733 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:30 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I hope Fer is ok for Saturday. We must start the same team with the exception of Paloschi for Gomis. Taylor can warm the bench or even worse for a while. Can't wait for MOTD for a change!

Think Britton will come back in.

Would be massively dissapointed if Ki starts ahead of Fer though.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:33 - Mar 2 with 1702 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:32 - Mar 2 by monmouth

"I've been a loyal, bordering on maniacal, fan of Arsenal for 23 years. This is the first time ive ever considered renouncing my fanship. Wenger perpetuates the same old weakness and complacency, year in year out. Its beyond despairing.
Joe, Cardiff "

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:34 - Mar 2 with 1696 viewsUxbridge

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 22:32 - Mar 2 by monmouth

Joe, Cardiff "

That is beautiful on so many levels. You can just feel the angst.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024