Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread 12:27 - Mar 1 with 55577 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 2 with 3064 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

he just thick as a fore skin

offside again

dullard

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 2 with 3054 views1973scott

Come on lads hang in there ffs!!!!!!e
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 2 with 3017 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Rangel for Ayew, what the flaming hell.
Gomis should have gone.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 2 with 3000 viewsHuw57

More like 55 minutes

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 2 with 2986 viewsthe_gasman

please please hold on

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 2 with 2974 viewsmidswan

5 mins !!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 2 with 2898 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:31 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Rangel on, here we go again, defend deep and concede

Jesus, they just said there was bad news for Swnasea fans . I thought we'd conceded, instead it's ONLY 5 mins added time

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 2 with 2859 viewsRogueTrooper

5 minutes??????? This is agony

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 2 with 2852 viewslidojack

5 minutes? I can't watch
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 2 with 2823 viewsTheKirkyLife

Incredible. Where'd they get that number from, the referee's microwave dinner?!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 2 with 2819 views1973scott

Come on city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:34 - Mar 2 with 2781 viewsItchySphincter

Ayew had one of his better games tonight, especially in defence,

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:34 - Mar 2 with 2773 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:32 - Mar 2 by midswan

5 mins !!

we've already been playing for 5 hours

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Mar 2 with 2620 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

how isnt he taking gomis off

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Mar 2 with 2604 viewsTheKirkyLife

Butland has just kept it 1-0 Stoke.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Mar 2 with 2601 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:34 - Mar 2 by ItchySphincter

Ayew had one of his better games tonight, especially in defence,

agreed - v v clever player
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Mar 2 with 2582 viewssherpajacob

Newcastle lost

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:35 - Mar 2 with 2556 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Mar 2 by TheKirkyLife

Incredible. Where'd they get that number from, the referee's microwave dinner?!

Fer's injury.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 2 with 2533 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Newcastle lose!!!!

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 2 with 2395 viewsLord_Bony

Jesus Gomis is becoming a liability in so many ways

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 2336 viewsSwansNZ

Gomis you dick

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 2334 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

gomis should be banned from swansea

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 2322 views1973scott

YES get in there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 2303 viewsTheKirkyLife

DAYLIGHT!!!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:37 - Mar 2 with 2268 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:36 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Newcastle lose!!!!

We win yessssssssss

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024