Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread 12:27 - Mar 1 with 55572 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:07 - Mar 2 with 2257 viewsHuw57

That bobble..

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Mar 2 with 2251 viewsEbo

Sky raving about us at the moment, Kingsley in particular. I dare not watch, not gonna jinx it. If it finishes 1-1 I'll be delighted but by the sounds of things we are on top and should be in front.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Mar 2 with 2250 viewslidojack

Oh Siggy..
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Mar 2 with 2232 viewsMrSwerve

Bloody hell we need to make any pressure count. You can just see that Siggy miss coming back to bite us on the arse (no pun intended) in the 93rd minute...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:08 - Mar 2 with 2184 viewsdickythorpe

Arse fans turning on them slowly.

We are Fighting!!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 2 with 2173 viewsGroo

Been a few penalty calls that would have been given (deserved or not) this match against us

should add, meant earlier in the season they would have.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 21:10]

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 2 with 2131 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

commentators willing arsenal to score

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 2 with 2087 viewsElward

Guarantee that will come back to haunt us
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 2 with 2027 viewsSwansNZ

I love our woodwork

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Mar 2 with 1993 viewsMrSwerve

At least we're pushing forward and not just hoofing it up.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Mar 2 with 1958 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:09 - Mar 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

commentators willing arsenal to score

Are you in the Swansea area, if so put radio wales on. I never listen to us on 5 live due to the obvious anti Welsh agenda.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Mar 2 with 1967 viewsElward

Paloschi and Barrow need to come on
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:11 - Mar 2 with 1937 viewsKulusBeatFactory

some lovely angles
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Mar 2 with 1900 viewsMrSwerve

Gomis off Paloschi on I think.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Mar 2 with 1896 viewsslate_dk

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:27 - Mar 2 by SwansNZ

I love our woodwork

Huw... please prepare a new contract; our best defensive player tonight
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Mar 2 with 1894 viewsAquinas

GOMIS IS SHIT AND HE NEEDS TO F*CK OFF ASAP.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Mar 2 with 1844 viewsItchySphincter

Crying out for width. Kyle Naughton is not the answer.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Mar 2 with 1839 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:10 - Mar 2 by SwansNZ

I love our woodwork

Feck me, we've hit it 15 times this season!!!! Bout time we had it work for us!!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Mar 2 with 1842 viewsMrSwerve

Fer off Fulton on? Wtf...

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 2 with 1809 viewsPegojack

Time to remove Gomis and bring on Bert
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 2 with 1801 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Mar 2 by Aquinas

GOMIS IS SHIT AND HE NEEDS TO F*CK OFF ASAP.

Bound to score now. Well done Thomas!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 2 with 1789 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:12 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

Fer off Fulton on? Wtf...

Carrying a knock I think is fer
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:13 - Mar 2 with 1786 viewsElward

Fulton on while Barrow sits in the bench, what the actual fcuk
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 2 with 1746 viewsTNT

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:57 - Mar 2 by midswan

Curtis for manager........oh hang on,we tried that before....remind me why we changed from him ?

He's 60+ and hasn't been well.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 2 with 1673 viewsmidswan

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:14 - Mar 2 by TNT

He's 60+ and hasn't been well.

sounds like FG then.....
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 21:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024