Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread 12:27 - Mar 1 with 55571 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 2672 viewsunion_jack

I honestly don't believe the players are if a high enough skill level to jeep us up. Other sides waltz through our defence but few of our players can beat an egg!

This display is shambolic and we are in Arsenals hands in terms of how many they want to score.

Harsh. But true!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 2675 viewsSmellyplumz

Swansea surrender monkeys

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 2673 viewsjackportis

Bet Norwich will fancy their chances

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:03 - Mar 2 with 2671 viewstherealme

All would have a good moan up at Laudrup if he was still in charge and his inferiority complex to so called bigger teams

well we've thrown the game with this team selection

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:04 - Mar 2 with 2660 viewsSwansNZ

They made us mad now, we’ll be all over them from this point on.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:04 - Mar 2 with 2633 viewsblaine_scfc

Atleast this means we have to at least try and have a go now.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:04 - Mar 2 with 2631 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:02 - Mar 2 by Trundle10

Every premier league point is crucial. Who do we think we are resting players. As if We are going to roll Norwich over and tickle thier belly. Dellusion. We cannot afford to
Throw any games

The sad thing is, I don't think it would have made any difference if we started with our strongest 11.

The team is so jaded it's unreal.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 2594 viewsperchrockjack

Curt said our season will be defined by our next three games effectively writing off this fixture. Just stinks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 2588 viewsBLAZE

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:01 - Mar 2 by Elward

This is going to destroy our goal difference

That's my fear too

Half tempted to stick the Newcastle game on as I can see that result having a bigger bearing than this one

Hoping other teams do us favours.... how depressing.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 2567 viewsJackanapes

Why cant Taylor do a cross like that.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 2553 viewsblaine_scfc

Kingsley just put in a better cross in 20 minutes than Taylor has all season.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:05 - Mar 2 with 2532 viewsHuw57

Think Gomis has forgotten how to do the basics..

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Mar 2 with 2364 viewsMrSwerve

Just waiting for a Newcastle goal by Shelvey now to top the night off.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Mar 2 with 2359 viewsmagicdaps10

Arsenal get the goal and they drop in to second gear, they know that Swansea will not threat.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:09 - Mar 2 with 2345 viewsJackanapes

Ki is utterly fking shyt AND he doesnt give a fk either. If he tried it would be acceptable.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:09 - Mar 2 with 2304 viewsJackanapes

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Mar 2 by magicdaps10

Arsenal get the goal and they drop in to second gear, they know that Swansea will not threat.

Good. Lets keep it 1-0 til the end.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:10 - Mar 2 with 2235 viewsmagicdaps10

Talking about the goal diff on sky sports saying that it could be massively affected tonight.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:13 - Mar 2 with 2080 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:08 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

Just waiting for a Newcastle goal by Shelvey now to top the night off.

What was their goal like? I'm stuck in work at the moment and can't watch... doesn't sound like I'm missing anything though. FFS
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:14 - Mar 2 with 2011 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:13 - Mar 2 by HugeEnkins

What was their goal like? I'm stuck in work at the moment and can't watch... doesn't sound like I'm missing anything though. FFS

Wish I was in work now.

This is torture.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:16 - Mar 2 with 1872 viewsmagicdaps10

Do you know what, if we had named a strong team then we could have got something here i am thinking.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 2 with 1846 viewsJackanapes

Quality ball from Ki there.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 2 with 1822 viewsMrSwerve

YESSSSSSSSSSSS ROUTS!!!!!!!!

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 2 with 1795 viewsLord_Bony

Routlidge!!!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 2 with 1793 viewsBLAZE

Hehe
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 20:17 - Mar 2 with 1783 viewsunion_jack

Goal!!

How the hell was that not a foul by Amat???

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024