Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread 12:27 - Mar 1 with 55580 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Mar 2 with 2462 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

FKING GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh F******y F**k. I can't watch again now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Mar 2 with 2462 viewsdgt73

Come on Swansea, please, please, please hold out.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Mar 2 with 2462 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:16 - Mar 2 by monmouth

It's been a big ask for many and they have stepped up after the first 15 mins.

indeed !
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:19 - Mar 2 with 2459 viewsdailew

Great ball in from Siggy.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:19 - Mar 2 with 2409 viewslidojack

Dont. Sit. Back.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 2 with 2367 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:19 - Mar 2 by lidojack

Dont. Sit. Back.

In anger

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 2 with 2369 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

barrow for routs please

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 2 with 2318 viewsMrSwerve

I actually feel sick.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 2 with 2309 viewsAquinas

Siggy is by far our best player. Technically one of the best players in the PL.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Mar 2 with 2279 viewsKulusBeatFactory

ffs was that guidolin on the arse bench - with the red boblbe hat ?
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Mar 2 with 2236 viewsswan65split

Please if there is a god
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Mar 2 with 2218 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

barrow for routs please

I know you're type. You just don't like the understated player do you Tom?? Routsist !!!

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Mar 2 with 2195 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:18 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

Anyone updating us on the points situation should be instantly banned.

My lips are sealed this time

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 2178 viewsMrSwerve

NEWCASTLE LOSING

1-0
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 21:22]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 2147 viewsAquinas

Gomis is awful.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 2130 viewsjackportis

Focus focus focus

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 2111 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

cardiac on by ere

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 2084 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:20 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

I actually feel sick.

I'm 'watching' it on here now. Don't let me down all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Mar 2 with 2055 viewsdailew

Stoke score !!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Mar 2 with 2049 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:21 - Mar 2 by Lord_Bony

My lips are sealed this time

Good man! You're the best mod we've EVER had on here by the way. Keep up the good work, and erm, ban Darran

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Mar 2 with 2048 viewsmidswan

feel sorry for Shelvey........
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Mar 2 with 2034 viewssherpajacob

Newcastle 1-0 down

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:23 - Mar 2 with 2008 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 2 by MrSwerve

NEWCASTLE LOSING

1-0
[Post edited 2 Mar 2016 21:22]

I love stoke

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:24 - Mar 2 with 1950 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 2 by monmouth

I'm 'watching' it on here now. Don't let me down all.

poor decision - get back from behind that sofa
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:24 - Mar 2 with 1908 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Thread on 21:22 - Mar 2 by Aquinas

Gomis is awful.

Too slow & no ball control.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024