Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! 10:24 - Jan 26 with 17617 viewsNotLoyal

It's the Hull and back Matchday Thread with extra owners, no manager and the oven chips have been left in the freezer. Yes, it's all here the match day thread with added sauce just for you.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56885/swansea-city-head-

If I could turn back time ! ( Not )

If I could turn back time ! ( Yes)

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56892/a-woeful-first-hal

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:38 - Jan 29 with 1594 viewsFlashberryjack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:21 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

Smith just isn't suited to the position he's repeatedly selected in. He shouldn't be there and is taking flak for something that ultimately isn't his fault.

A pairing as lacking in recent game time as Fulton and Wolf alongside a proven cipher like Grimes was asking for trouble. If nothing else today has demonstrated that Downes is currently irreplaceable.

I don't care what position Smith plays in...he's just not a very good player.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:40 - Jan 29 with 1580 viewsjojaca

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:37 - Jan 29 by Badlands

A lot of people talking down Martin's style ignore the number of chances we are creating.

It's no good creating chances when your 2 nil down all the time. We need to create chances when scores are level.

Even when you know, you never know?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:42 - Jan 29 with 1530 viewsBadlands

3 games in 8 days 4 points from 9 … so-so
We need goalscorers

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:43 - Jan 29 with 1513 viewsshingle

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:25 - Jan 29 by JACKMANANDBOY

Downes is also competitive, he sets a good example for those around him.

Saying that with him in the team we were still languishing down in 17 position 19th if others had not had pts deducted, just saying
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:43 - Jan 29 with 1501 viewsbuilthjack

Our finishing is poor

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:44 - Jan 29 with 1491 viewsdobjack2

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:32 - Jan 29 by Badlands

Yes, the club is invested in him.
Both Obafemi and Piroe doing a great job of not scoring.

Goals change games,
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:44 - Jan 29 with 1464 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:38 - Jan 29 by shingle

The same ones who were ecstatic with the Qpr game no doubt the fact Qpr had quite a few of there star players injured or away at the African nations must have slipped there minds.

We battled well at Hudds second half and should have carried on the momentum.We haven't and that is down to coach and captain.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:45 - Jan 29 with 1471 viewsraynor94

I wonder what Pato thinks of this today, when he could have been there creating something.

Let us down massively, just get rid

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:45 - Jan 29 with 1467 viewsbuilthjack

If we could score goals we would be top 6

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:45 - Jan 29 with 1460 viewsmagicdaps10

First half was poor, no denying.

Second half has shown we need creativity and something up top.

Come Monday we need
A left back
Another centre half
A creative 10
And a Striker

That's if no one else goes. Martin states we will be stronger come the windows closure than the start of the month.... The club have a big and busy day Monday to produce that both in quality but numbers.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:48 - Jan 29 with 1420 viewsMinesapint

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:45 - Jan 29 by magicdaps10

Come Monday we need
A left back
Another centre half
A creative 10
And a Striker

That's if no one else goes. Martin states we will be stronger come the windows closure than the start of the month.... The club have a big and busy day Monday to produce that both in quality but numbers.

First half was abysmal. Second half improved to poor.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:49 - Jan 29 with 1408 viewsguthrieintherain

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:45 - Jan 29 by magicdaps10

Come Monday we need
A left back
Another centre half
A creative 10
And a Striker

Decent effort 2nd half woeful first.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:49 - Jan 29 with 1393 viewsonehunglow

Shows the impetus of a new owner and manager brings. Loudest crowd this season.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:50 - Jan 29 with 1391 viewsshingle

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:49 - Jan 29 by guthrieintherain

Decent effort 2nd half woeful first.

Hull eased off mun.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:53 - Jan 29 with 1339 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea players are at least a second too slow on everything they do.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:54 - Jan 29 with 1341 viewsjasper_T

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:37 - Jan 29 by Badlands

A lot of people talking down Martin's style ignore the number of chances we are creating.

I agree the lack of chances is a good stick to beat him with.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:54 - Jan 29 with 1322 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Come Monday we need
A left back
Another centre half
A creative 10
And a Striker

We are in desperate need of a left wing back. The fact we punted our first choice LWB to a rival club on a free with no replacement or even replacement lined up is criminal to be honest. A game or two with Lati at LWB is acceptable whilst you get a deal over the line but the fact he has started there for four games and counting is a shambles.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:58 - Jan 29 with 1276 viewsCatullus

The last few games had me thinking we'd turned the corner, again. yet again I was fooled.

I know we need a few players in certain positions but still I'm starting to think there's people posting on here today who could do as good a job.

We are poor in defence and not good enough in attack, it's a troublesome combination.

Martin puzzles me with his selections. If he is trying to prove he knows better then he's failing.

Is the Pato situation causing unwanted ripples in the squad?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:58 - Jan 29 with 1276 viewslifelong

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:43 - Jan 29 by builthjack

Our finishing is poor

Agreed.

As poor as that first half was we had enough chances in the second half to get something out of that game.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 17:01 - Jan 29 with 1240 viewsCatullus

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:58 - Jan 29 by lifelong

Agreed.

As poor as that first half was we had enough chances in the second half to get something out of that game.

Maybe, if Obafemi had more time on the pitch he'd be a bit sharper?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 17:02 - Jan 29 with 1225 viewsDr_Winston

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 17:01 - Jan 29 by Catullus

Maybe, if Obafemi had more time on the pitch he'd be a bit sharper?

Can say that about a lot of players.

Fulton has been ignored for most of the season, now we expect him to be able to seamlessly replace Downes. Not. Gonna. Happen.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 17:03 - Jan 29 with 1220 viewsTreforys_Jack

I see Jordan Garrick scored a good goal after coming on as sub. Declan John as well 😁
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 17:09 - Jan 29 with 1164 viewsjojaca

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:58 - Jan 29 by lifelong

Agreed.

We only create chances when we are losing games, we can't do it when we are not chasing the game. When the scores are level, we are boring team to watch with sideways, backwards passing trying to create the 100 passes + perfect goal.

I wouldn't put all your eggs into Russell Martin's basket, our squad is better than our league postion. I don't think the recruitment will improve the results because the system we play has to many flaws. I never dreamed this season would be worse than last. I would have Cooper back in a instant and I don't even rate him.

Even when you know, you never know?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 17:10 - Jan 29 with 1154 viewsnantywatcher

The atmosphere at home matches has got flatter game by game recently - I dread to think what it's going to be like on Tuesday. Come on North East corner get the crowd going!
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 17:16 - Jan 29 with 1116 viewsBadlands

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:54 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

I agree the lack of chances is a good stick to beat him with.

We ar3 creating far mor chances this season but don’t have a pl quality striker.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024