Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! 10:24 - Jan 26 with 17371 viewsNotLoyal

It's the Hull and back Matchday Thread with extra owners, no manager and the oven chips have been left in the freezer. Yes, it's all here the match day thread with added sauce just for you.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56885/swansea-city-head-

If I could turn back time ! ( Not )

If I could turn back time ! ( Yes)

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56892/a-woeful-first-hal

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:00 - Jan 29 with 1126 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone willing to contribute to this thread by commenting on the actual game is most welcome.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:00 - Jan 29 with 1117 viewsBadlands

Lati isn't in it not is Fulton. Smith or Grimes. Wasn’t sure, for long periods is Wolf and Piroe were in the pitch.
Back three not great but it seems to have been back three plus Christie against the rest.
Ntcham and Obi for Smith and Wolf?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:01 - Jan 29 with 1096 viewsraynor94

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:57 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

Cant see it myself
Are people not allowed to call it as it is.
Or are we really at a stage where only "positive" posts will do.

Positive posts are not ones that condone this abject display.

Hull have been dire this season but look at this today.Soon we play Blackburn Luton Fulham.

We are not doing the basics and cannot and should not play as Martin wants. It is suicide

Hull have won their last 2 Blackburn home Bournemouth away.

What do you say about that, they are on a roll?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:02 - Jan 29 with 1083 viewsJohnw102

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:52 - Jan 29 by nantywatcher

I hate it when we lose, but for the life of me the continued support for this manager baffles me. I still think he should be capable of turning this game around and I will overjoyed if he does.

We all moaned about Cooperball, but can anyone honestly say this is any better?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:03 - Jan 29 with 1075 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:00 - Jan 29 by Badlands

Lati isn't in it not is Fulton. Smith or Grimes. Wasn’t sure, for long periods is Wolf and Piroe were in the pitch.
Back three not great but it seems to have been back three plus Christie against the rest.
Ntcham and Obi for Smith and Wolf?

Wolf def seems a yard short, Fulton, well we are getting our just desserts by excluding him for so long. Your subs can’t be any worse than that first half.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:03 - Jan 29 with 1074 viewsjack_lord

To me Smith at fault for both goals (amongst three in the first goal. He is looking lost on the pitch and his distribution has been mostly poor. He is Martins blue eyes boy though so don't expect him to be hooked just yet.
Fulton isn't looking great and neither is our Capitan. Piroe is isolated but looked bad with the possession he has had.. Cyrus has been ok.
Roasting half time and fingers crossed for a big big second half. 3 -2 penalty winnerfor the Swans in injury time?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:03 - Jan 29 with 1067 viewsunion_jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:01 - Jan 29 by raynor94

OHO can answer for himself but I’m not concerned about Hull’s form but more our own. We are just not performing. They’re not battering us as such but taking advantage of our extremely sloppy, lazy, lethargic play.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:03 - Jan 29 with 1051 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:01 - Jan 29 by raynor94

What do you say about it?

You think I should reply

We are told to discuss,so do it

I dont think we are very good?

Now discuss that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:04 - Jan 29 with 1055 viewsBadlands

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:02 - Jan 29 by Johnw102

We all moaned about Cooperball, but can anyone honestly say this is any better?

Me.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:05 - Jan 29 with 1032 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Here we go, might have half a chance of a goal with these two on.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:07 - Jan 29 with 997 viewsJohnw102

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:05 - Jan 29 by LittleEnglandJack

What does RM see in Smith that we don’t

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:08 - Jan 29 with 988 viewsraynor94

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:03 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

What do you say about it?

You think I should reply

We are told to discuss,so do it

I dont think we are very good?

Now discuss that

100% agree we have been poor today, not what I was expecting, let's hope for a vastly improved 2nd half

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:08 - Jan 29 with 985 viewsnantywatcher

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:04 - Jan 29 by Badlands

Me.

Madness.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:08 - Jan 29 with 985 viewsBadlands

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:03 - Jan 29 by union_jack

OHO can answer for himself but I’m not concerned about Hull’s form but more our own. We are just not performing. They’re not battering us as such but taking advantage of our extremely sloppy, lazy, lethargic play.

Before today
5 points from last same as Stoke in 11th and 1 fewer than B,muff in 3rd.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:09 - Jan 29 with 956 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:07 - Jan 29 by Johnw102

What does RM see in Smith that we don’t

Maybe it's not the players at fault but the system they are told to play too when they cannot.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:12 - Jan 29 with 937 viewsdobjack2

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:04 - Jan 29 by Badlands

Me.

Apologies for the downvote- fat fingers on a small phone🤦‍♂️
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:13 - Jan 29 with 911 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:08 - Jan 29 by raynor94

100% agree we have been poor today, not what I was expecting, let's hope for a vastly improved 2nd half

Should not the priority be to play quicker.Not to give chances to the opposition
We are so desperatey slow and Grimes is the epitome of this along with Naughton,both undroppable.
And that s our problem

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:14 - Jan 29 with 908 viewsKilkennyjack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:05 - Jan 29 by LittleEnglandJack

Maybe should have been in the starting line up ?

Beware of the Risen People

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:15 - Jan 29 with 882 viewsCatullus

We've seen this before, been rubbish in the first half so we make attacking changes at half time, Luton, Huddersfield....how about we start a game with those players and the attacking intent?
Maybe if we went 2 nil up we could afford to switch it down a notch instead of having to chase a point?
Maybe starting Wolf and Fulton together was a mistake, given their lack of game time. Smith is a trier but he hasn't the quality.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:16 - Jan 29 with 879 viewsnantywatcher

I'd like to see Joseph come on.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:19 - Jan 29 with 822 viewsshingle

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:59 - Jan 29 by jack_lord

To me Smith at fault for both goals (amongst three in the first goal. He is looking lost on the pitch and his distribution has been mostly poor. He is Martins blue eyes boy though so don't expect him to be hooked just yet.

Stop fretting we could be lower in the table if Reading and Derby had not had points taken off them as many said at the beginning of the season,Russell needs time, granted things have deteriated since then but Russell needs a little more time he will probably need some more time in a few months, and just a little more time next season whoops oberfemi just missed from 4 yards he needs some time as well.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:19 - Jan 29 with 818 viewsChief

Encouraging Obafemi is getting chances but you won't get too many better chances than the two he's had.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:20 - Jan 29 with 796 viewsTreforys_Jack

RM has some very strange ideas about certain players qualities.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:21 - Jan 29 with 795 viewsThornburyswan

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:16 - Jan 29 by nantywatcher

I'd like to see Joseph come on.

Ideally for Smith!
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:21 - Jan 29 with 792 viewsDr_Winston

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:15 - Jan 29 by Catullus

We've seen this before, been rubbish in the first half so we make attacking changes at half time, Luton, Huddersfield....how about we start a game with those players and the attacking intent?
Maybe if we went 2 nil up we could afford to switch it down a notch instead of having to chase a point?
Maybe starting Wolf and Fulton together was a mistake, given their lack of game time. Smith is a trier but he hasn't the quality.

Smith just isn't suited to the position he's repeatedly selected in. He shouldn't be there and is taking flak for something that ultimately isn't his fault.

A pairing as lacking in recent game time as Fulton and Wolf alongside a proven cipher like Grimes was asking for trouble. If nothing else today has demonstrated that Downes is currently irreplaceable.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024