Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! 10:24 - Jan 26 with 17373 viewsNotLoyal

It's the Hull and back Matchday Thread with extra owners, no manager and the oven chips have been left in the freezer. Yes, it's all here the match day thread with added sauce just for you.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56885/swansea-city-head-

If I could turn back time ! ( Not )

If I could turn back time ! ( Yes)

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56892/a-woeful-first-hal

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:22 - Jan 29 with 1226 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:19 - Jan 29 by vetchonian

never mind next season we will be flying

Oh bore off to the Forest board . You can’t hide your delight can you

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:23 - Jan 29 with 1226 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:19 - Jan 29 by vetchonian

never mind next season we will be flying

You'll be loving this vetchy
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:23 - Jan 29 with 1226 viewsjojaca

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:19 - Jan 29 by onehunglow

How is this 18 yr old going to help

Awful so far, they are bossing us in midfield. We can't break through their midfield lines, they are winning the ball back with ease and counter attacking us very easily. We have too many defensive players on the pitch and at the moment I am not see much quality from Wolf.

Even when you know, you never know?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:23 - Jan 29 with 1215 viewsFlashberryjack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:20 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

Smith jogging back and then blaming everyone around him. Cowardly footballer.

To be fair, it looks like we've got eleven cowards out there today.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:24 - Jan 29 with 1183 viewsvetchonian

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:22 - Jan 29 by LittleEnglandJack

Commentator on the Hull stream is absolutely gobsmacked at how awful we look, and how good we're making a poor, poor Hull team look.

its Martin ball remember how much better it is everyone said so at the start of the season...its not his fault he hasn't got the players to play his special way....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:25 - Jan 29 with 1158 viewsonehunglow

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:23 - Jan 29 by jojaca

Awful so far, they are bossing us in midfield. We can't break through their midfield lines, they are winning the ball back with ease and counter attacking us very easily. We have too many defensive players on the pitch and at the moment I am not see much quality from Wolf.

Id have like to give Wolf the benefit but yeah he looks nothing.
We are bringing in players who are weak
We have a coach obsessed with a style of play we have not the players for this plan.

We desperately need to get rid of this coach.IMO

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:29 - Jan 29 with 1080 viewsvetchonian

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:23 - Jan 29 by Treforys_Jack

not at all...I hate it when we lose...people seem to be missing that point.
my "negativity " to Martkn has been based on my belief he was not up to the job.....it seems he is proving me right to my dismay as that means we struggle.
maybe he can turn this around...
we gave been in this position and come back before

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:29 - Jan 29 with 1069 viewsPawelAbbott

Wolf is much worse than Dhanda
Login to get fewer ads

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:29 - Jan 29 with 1069 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Absolutely no danger we're getting anything out of this now, btw.

Plenty of people happy to wave Paterson goodbye but without him we're toothless. Absolutely no chance we're scoring twice today with the players we have out there. Wolf looks miles off the pace, Piroe can barely get a kick let alone a chance, and the rest of the side are defenders or defensive minded midfielders.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:30 - Jan 29 with 1063 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:20 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

Smith jogging back and then blaming everyone around him. Cowardly footballer.

Grimes’ utter brilliance must be nullified having to cover Fulton and Smith.

Downes obviously our key player let no one be in doubt

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:30 - Jan 29 with 1044 viewsonehunglow

Why stroke it around at the back slowly when we are 2-0 down?
Anyone

Frankly,if tbis is not a wake up call nothing is.

We so badly need a captain and obviously miss Downes.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:30 - Jan 29 with 1047 viewsraynor94

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:22 - Jan 29 by Brynmill_Jack

He seems to take some perverse pleasure from it sadly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:31 - Jan 29 with 1028 viewsvetchonian

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:22 - Jan 29 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm pi$$ed off this is crap....all the euphoria at the start of the season how great things were....Martin has no clue...I'm a Swans supporter not a manager supporter this manager is not doing us any favours...

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:31 - Jan 29 with 1015 viewsguthrieintherain

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:23 - Jan 29 by Treforys_Jack

He will loves a bit of Swans bashing

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:33 - Jan 29 with 993 viewsonehunglow

You enjoying this treforus/
Stop being a hypocrite

This is indefensible.Toy are upset,vetch is,we all are

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:33 - Jan 29 with 980 viewsvetchonian

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:30 - Jan 29 by raynor94

He seems to take some perverse pleasure from it sadly

wake up and see what Martin is doing to us

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:34 - Jan 29 with 966 viewsonehunglow

You enjoying this then Brynmill

This is the Martin plan

Say your piece

This the future of how we are going to play

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:34 - Jan 29 with 959 viewsAnotherJohn

I half closed my eyes and thought for a moment I was seeing "turnback Taylor" playing at right wingback.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:34 - Jan 29 with 957 viewsraynor94

This is going to be Luton again.

Get behind the team!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:35 - Jan 29 with 936 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:31 - Jan 29 by vetchonian

I'm pi$$ed off this is crap....all the euphoria at the start of the season how great things were....Martin has no clue...I'm a Swans supporter not a manager supporter this manager is not doing us any favours...

No you’re not. The rest of us put up with Coopers awful football until he flushed the play off final down the toilet. You’re giving our side under Martin no support. Shame on you

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:35 - Jan 29 with 929 viewsguthrieintherain

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:31 - Jan 29 by vetchonian

You are no supporter a supporter supports you have your agenda.

We are very poor today but most on this site give credit when we play well you don't.

Bore off to the Forest site and do us all a favour.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:36 - Jan 29 with 919 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We are just too easy to play and defend against.
This slow build up suicide.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:37 - Jan 29 with 888 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hamer long ball kick out creates an attack.
Shock.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:38 - Jan 29 with 873 viewsFlashberryjack

We're so slow and laborious , every swans player receiving the ball is surrounded by Hull City players.

Absolutely awful to watch.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 15:38 - Jan 29 with 937 viewsKeithHaynes

There’s no bullying.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024