Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! 10:24 - Jan 26 with 17370 viewsNotLoyal

It's the Hull and back Matchday Thread with extra owners, no manager and the oven chips have been left in the freezer. Yes, it's all here the match day thread with added sauce just for you.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56885/swansea-city-head-

If I could turn back time ! ( Not )

If I could turn back time ! ( Yes)

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56892/a-woeful-first-hal

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 22:56 - Jan 29 with 1601 viewsChief

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 22:43 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

If money is simply being removed from the club it would be considered as taxable income by HMRC, required to be declared as such in the accounts and signed off by the auditor.

It's one of those things that people think can happen in secret but really can't. Or at least shouldn't, legally speaking.

Yes, but for example, and I'm not saying this has happened. A payment / costs of 250k to NY soccer development in consultancy fees. How deep would the auditor delve? An explaination maybe asked maybe an invoice. The Americans provide the invoice for 'consultancy regarding scouting players in USA'. The auditor would probably go along with that.

The trust though will say, hang on what's this? Maybe they'd have a word with Mark Allen and ask him if he knows about it. Aye we saw a player, wanted a look at him. We had him watched once, wasn't up to much. Which shouldn't or wouldn't amount to anything resembling 250k.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:03 - Jan 29 with 1577 viewsmax936

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 22:56 - Jan 29 by Chief

Yes, but for example, and I'm not saying this has happened. A payment / costs of 250k to NY soccer development in consultancy fees. How deep would the auditor delve? An explaination maybe asked maybe an invoice. The Americans provide the invoice for 'consultancy regarding scouting players in USA'. The auditor would probably go along with that.

The trust though will say, hang on what's this? Maybe they'd have a word with Mark Allen and ask him if he knows about it. Aye we saw a player, wanted a look at him. We had him watched once, wasn't up to much. Which shouldn't or wouldn't amount to anything resembling 250k.

Money can easily be filtered out of the club just the same as it can with businesses big and small. The clever money people see this every day and bring the perpetrators to book eventually.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:06 - Jan 29 with 1570 viewsChief

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:03 - Jan 29 by max936

Money can easily be filtered out of the club just the same as it can with businesses big and small. The clever money people see this every day and bring the perpetrators to book eventually.

Yes it can, which is why the NDA does inevitably raise suspicions.

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:07 - Jan 29 with 1570 viewsBadlands

Absolute speculative ball ox again.
We were unlucky to lose today. Poor in first half, very good in the second. Two easy goals were down to individuals failing to do simple jobs. Otherwise the defence did its job.
Disappointing to lose but Christ on a bike it looks like some people are desperate to do us down. Even when have won games the same contributors can’t wait to moan.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:09 - Jan 29 with 1564 viewsChief

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:07 - Jan 29 by Badlands

We were unlucky to lose today. Poor in first half, very good in the second. Two easy goals were down to individuals failing to do simple jobs. Otherwise the defence did its job.
Disappointing to lose but Christ on a bike it looks like some people are desperate to do us down. Even when have won games the same contributors can’t wait to moan.

"We were unlucky to lose today"

My goodness

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:10 - Jan 29 with 1562 viewsmax936

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 21:10 - Jan 29 by ReslovenSwan1

He / she stated

"Just to be clear the main culprits for the demise of SCFC are the sellouts and the yanks all failing to invest as promised at the time of the sale."

Fake news from the London born fan who turns up out of the blue when the club loses. Agitation and trouble making. Factually incorrect. The 'sell outs' took Swansea from nowhere to the PL in good health having told everyone they could not sustain a relegation. Now investing and sponsoring the stadium to boot.

Ark at this clown, you vail is slipping with every post. you're kidding no one pal,
just do one, once and for all,.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:19 - Jan 29 with 1550 viewsThurrockJack92

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 21:10 - Jan 29 by ReslovenSwan1

He / she stated

"Just to be clear the main culprits for the demise of SCFC are the sellouts and the yanks all failing to invest as promised at the time of the sale."

Fake news from the London born fan who turns up out of the blue when the club loses. Agitation and trouble making. Factually incorrect. The 'sell outs' took Swansea from nowhere to the PL in good health having told everyone they could not sustain a relegation. Now investing and sponsoring the stadium to boot.

Will not comment on the owner / investment situation as I do not speak on things I do not know enough about. You are entitled to disagree with their viewpoint, but not sure where they are born has to do with it.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:21 - Jan 29 with 1547 viewsguthrieintherain

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:09 - Jan 29 by Chief

My goodness

Wouldn't say unlucky we got what we deseeved nothing.
But we hit the woodwork twice.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Login to get fewer ads

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:22 - Jan 29 with 1546 viewsdobjack2

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:09 - Jan 29 by Chief

My goodness

All about goals. We gave away 2 and didn't take our chances.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:29 - Jan 29 with 1533 viewsChief

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:22 - Jan 29 by dobjack2

All about goals. We gave away 2 and didn't take our chances.

Which was pretty predictable. Walsh's free kick was pretty unlucky but besides that none of what we did was down to being unlucky. Obafemis effort that the keeper saved was poor, as was Piroes, one from a forward with a poor record& rusty, the other tired and out of form. Hull had 2 other golden chances in second half one created purely by Hamer parrying straight away to their player which again was not unlucky, more of a regular trait.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2022 23:33]

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 00:20 - Jan 30 with 1486 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 16:42 - Jan 29 by Badlands

3 games in 8 days 4 points from 9 … so-so
We need goalscorers

We’ve got a more than capable goalscorer. We need a functioning midfield behind him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 09:37 - Jan 30 with 1327 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:29 - Jan 29 by Chief

Which was pretty predictable. Walsh's free kick was pretty unlucky but besides that none of what we did was down to being unlucky. Obafemis effort that the keeper saved was poor, as was Piroes, one from a forward with a poor record& rusty, the other tired and out of form. Hull had 2 other golden chances in second half one created purely by Hamer parrying straight away to their player which again was not unlucky, more of a regular trait.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2022 23:33]

During the autumn we moved the ball quickly from back to front and won 5 out of 6 games. We need to find out why that isn’t happening - we were clearly capable of it then. What’s changed?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! on 12:06 - Jan 30 with 1254 viewsbennytheblue

Somethings surely not right here….

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=225934
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! on 12:21 - Jan 30 with 1231 viewsKeithHaynes

I have to say I thought it was more than that.
Ah well.
Life eh ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 12:34 - Jan 30 with 1209 viewsBadlands

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:21 - Jan 29 by guthrieintherain

Wouldn't say unlucky we got what we deseeved nothing.
But we hit the woodwork twice.

and spurned two very convertible chances.
Hull had a good effort cleared off the line.
They scored and we didn't so they deserved to win, but the idea that we were totally outclassed and outplayed is nonsense and valueless is nonsense.
15 attempts on goal and 5 on target last season and the one before would have been unimaginable.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! on 13:33 - Jan 30 with 1160 viewsonehunglow

We lost
They clearly won.

Nowt to do with bad luck.

More warlocks from this chap

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! on 14:56 - Jan 30 with 1124 viewsbennytheblue

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! on 12:21 - Jan 30 by KeithHaynes

I have to say I thought it was more than that.
Ah well.
Life eh ?

Aye for sure, bugger of a journey up that way even worse at this time of year….
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! on 16:21 - Jan 30 with 1070 viewsKeithHaynes

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 Aftermath! on 14:56 - Jan 30 by bennytheblue

Aye for sure, bugger of a journey up that way even worse at this time of year….

I don’t get the official away figures though, I think we should count them 😂👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 18:48 - Jan 30 with 1001 viewsshingle

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 12:34 - Jan 30 by Badlands

and spurned two very convertible chances.
Hull had a good effort cleared off the line.
They scored and we didn't so they deserved to win, but the idea that we were totally outclassed and outplayed is nonsense and valueless is nonsense.
15 attempts on goal and 5 on target last season and the one before would have been unimaginable.

Create more chances, but lose more games and have less success and languish near the bottom is the way to go then.
Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 22:44 - Jan 30 with 917 viewsAndyCole

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 23:07 - Jan 29 by Badlands

Your ongoing obsession with Cabango is commendable but has become ridiculously skewed beyond sense.

Our defence was shocking, woeful, comically poor (for the opposition, check out the Hull pundits, a laughing stock). They could have slaughtered us in the first half.

They chose to sit back after choosing to kill us off off early. A canny plan which ofc will be replicated time and again.

The biggest worry is our defence. This worry is exacerbated by the fact that Martin thinks he has 'fixed' our defence, says he first made it his priority to 'firstly sort the defence, the midfield, then attack'.
Martin said this part-way through his 'revolution/transition' when fans were criticising our go-fwd limitations.

Objective analysis is underrated.........give it a go.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 00:15 - Jan 31 with 865 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hull City v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 FRI UPDATE on 22:44 - Jan 30 by AndyCole

Your ongoing obsession with Cabango is commendable but has become ridiculously skewed beyond sense.

Our defence was shocking, woeful, comically poor (for the opposition, check out the Hull pundits, a laughing stock). They could have slaughtered us in the first half.

They chose to sit back after choosing to kill us off off early. A canny plan which ofc will be replicated time and again.

The biggest worry is our defence. This worry is exacerbated by the fact that Martin thinks he has 'fixed' our defence, says he first made it his priority to 'firstly sort the defence, the midfield, then attack'.
Martin said this part-way through his 'revolution/transition' when fans were criticising our go-fwd limitations.

Objective analysis is underrated.........give it a go.

After you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024