Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emma Raducanu 2022 23:41 - Jan 10 with 12658 viewsDr_Parnassus

Right, new year, new Raducanu thread for the believers and non believers out there.

She kicks off the season in Sydney later today against Elena Rybakina looking for a win and some nice form going into the Aussie Open. It’s a fairly comfortable Rybakina win for me.

Straight sets if I was pushed. Although always difficult to predict after the Xmas break.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 11:12 - Jan 22 with 1204 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 11:09 - Jan 22 by shingle

Winding you up come on now Fakey you are getting paranoid as well.

Winding me up? In what way?

You are saying stupid things and I and others are laughing at you.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 11:36 - Jan 22 with 1175 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 11:12 - Jan 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Winding me up? In what way?

You are saying stupid things and I and others are laughing at you.

Well Fakey you are the one trying to constantly explain yourself with long drawn out posts yep you lost when you made your first reply.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:40 - Jan 22 with 1135 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 11:36 - Jan 22 by shingle

Well Fakey you are the one trying to constantly explain yourself with long drawn out posts yep you lost when you made your first reply.

I’m not explaining myself, I’m explaining the facts to you. You seemed to have some issues with that initially, before you moved onto the silly “stolen photo/photoshop” fantasy.

I guess we are back to square one again.

Like I said… you should have quit while you were considerably behind. Dr P knows what’s best for you..

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 17:56 - Jan 22 with 1080 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:40 - Jan 22 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m not explaining myself, I’m explaining the facts to you. You seemed to have some issues with that initially, before you moved onto the silly “stolen photo/photoshop” fantasy.

I guess we are back to square one again.

Like I said… you should have quit while you were considerably behind. Dr P knows what’s best for you..

No fakey you have been owned and are constantly trying to explain your self
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:03 - Jan 22 with 1033 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 17:56 - Jan 22 by shingle

No fakey you have been owned and are constantly trying to explain your self

Wrong, many have been trying to explain things to you.

Big difference.

That’s why you should have quit while you were behind.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:27 - Jan 23 with 963 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:03 - Jan 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Wrong, many have been trying to explain things to you.

Big difference.

That’s why you should have quit while you were behind.

No Fakey you have to accept you have been well and truly owned but on a more serious note what the hell are you saying to other posters on the Swansea v Huddersfield thread especially pages 15 and 16 that is not banter mun you are just proving yourself to be a sad little man who would poop his pance at the slightest bit of confrontation out in the real world.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2022 16:18]
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:58 - Jan 23 with 884 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:27 - Jan 23 by shingle

No Fakey you have to accept you have been well and truly owned but on a more serious note what the hell are you saying to other posters on the Swansea v Huddersfield thread especially pages 15 and 16 that is not banter mun you are just proving yourself to be a sad little man who would poop his pance at the slightest bit of confrontation out in the real world.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2022 16:18]

You are crying inside here aren’t you.

You entered the thread with green man syndrome thinking you would troll and annoy someone and you ran into me and realised that you are just going to make yourself look stupid, now you cant back down. Quite delicious to have exposed such an individual like yourself.

….and “pance”? I know intelligence is clearly not your strong point but come on now Shings, at least make it difficult for me..

As for what I was saying to that YBJ troll, pretty much the same I say to any troll as you will know first hand, deal with it babes if it upsets you. The trick is not to troll in the first place if you don’t want people to make you look silly. But you are right, it’s not banter, I mean every single word.

Internet trolls like yourself very rarely, if ever, enjoy confrontation. You just talk about it when you feel you have nowhere else to turn, I’ve seen it countless times.

If you wish to confront me, then by my guest young man. I can’t imagine you will fare too well, but if you are that angry inside that someone knows far more about tennis than you and is watching a tournament which annoys you even more… then feel free.

I would suggest your emotional control needs some not so subtle professional help, big boy.

[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 1:10]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:59 - Jan 23 with 883 viewsDr_Parnassus

Rafa agrees

Login to get fewer ads

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:41 - Jan 24 with 794 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:58 - Jan 23 by Dr_Parnassus

You entered the thread with green man syndrome thinking you would troll and annoy someone and you ran into me and realised that you are just going to make yourself look stupid, now you cant back down. Quite delicious to have exposed such an individual like yourself.

….and “pance”? I know intelligence is clearly not your strong point but come on now Shings, at least make it difficult for me..

As for what I was saying to that YBJ troll, pretty much the same I say to any troll as you will know first hand, deal with it babes if it upsets you. The trick is not to troll in the first place if you don’t want people to make you look silly. But you are right, it’s not banter, I mean every single word.

Internet trolls like yourself very rarely, if ever, enjoy confrontation. You just talk about it when you feel you have nowhere else to turn, I’ve seen it countless times.

If you wish to confront me, then by my guest young man. I can’t imagine you will fare too well, but if you are that angry inside that someone knows far more about tennis than you and is watching a tournament which annoys you even more… then feel free.

I would suggest your emotional control needs some not so subtle professional help, big boy.

Wow that was a long one your absolutely wrecked lol no wonder you have more down arrows and dislikes next to your name than anyone else unless of course you believe the admin are fixing it, you seem to be a very sad and bitter old man.and you are being totally owned by a member of the Jake Paul era
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:50 - Jan 24 with 780 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:41 - Jan 24 by shingle

Wow that was a long one your absolutely wrecked lol no wonder you have more down arrows and dislikes next to your name than anyone else unless of course you believe the admin are fixing it, you seem to be a very sad and bitter old man.and you are being totally owned by a member of the Jake Paul era

Absolutely, some of the best posts are long ones, I don’t cater to people with limited knowledge and attention spans.

No idea what a ‘member of the Jake Paul era’ is, and I can assure you that the second most popular poster on this site has no interest in troll driven down arrows. Only trolls tend to care about down arrows….

[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 12:50]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:01 - Jan 24 with 764 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:50 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Absolutely, some of the best posts are long ones, I don’t cater to people with limited knowledge and attention spans.

No idea what a ‘member of the Jake Paul era’ is, and I can assure you that the second most popular poster on this site has no interest in troll driven down arrows. Only trolls tend to care about down arrows….

[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 12:50]

But in your case the long posts reek of despair and the need to explain yourself, yep this young man as you call me is putting you through the mill and you deserve it, and sadly for you everyone no doubt can see for themselves just what you are all about by simply having a read of pages 15 and 16 of the Huddersfield v Swansea thread you should be ashamed of yourself.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:10 - Jan 24 with 755 viewsYouBackJastard

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:58 - Jan 23 by Dr_Parnassus

Creepy obsession. Would file a restraining order if you kept up this behaviour in real life
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:22 - Jan 24 with 744 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:10 - Jan 24 by YouBackJastard

Creepy obsession. Would file a restraining order if you kept up this behaviour in real life

I thought about it, especially when you started asking about my mother.

That was very weird even for you. *shudder*

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:26 - Jan 24 with 742 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:01 - Jan 24 by shingle

But in your case the long posts reek of despair and the need to explain yourself, yep this young man as you call me is putting you through the mill and you deserve it, and sadly for you everyone no doubt can see for themselves just what you are all about by simply having a read of pages 15 and 16 of the Huddersfield v Swansea thread you should be ashamed of yourself.

There is no need to explain anything.

I am explaining things to you out of the goodness of my heart as you seem completely clueless.

How are you “putting me through the mill” exactly? By laughably saying everything is photoshopped and stolen even though the evidence overwhelmingly suggests you are lying?

Consider me buying your mill and forcing you to work for me for a pittance while I laugh at you…

Pages 15 and 16 are my finest work, along with this thread of course. Trolls stand no chance against me, especially ones that say things like “Jake Paul era” and “pance”.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:27 - Jan 24 with 741 viewsYouBackJastard

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:22 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

I thought about it, especially when you started asking about my mother.

That was very weird even for you. *shudder*

You simply give off the vibe of someone lacking parental love. Your gripping attachment to me (and this website as a whole) supports this theory.

But let’s not derail another thread shall we?
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:31 - Jan 24 with 736 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:27 - Jan 24 by YouBackJastard

You simply give off the vibe of someone lacking parental love. Your gripping attachment to me (and this website as a whole) supports this theory.

But let’s not derail another thread shall we?

If I give off that vibe then let’s not enter the realms of your vibe, I think half your posts are about a man on the internet you have developed a fascination with.

Derailing? Me? Don’t be so daft.

You troll you get burned, you know that by now regardless of what username you use. Your mate will know all about that too.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:47 - Jan 24 with 715 viewsYouBackJastard

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:31 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

If I give off that vibe then let’s not enter the realms of your vibe, I think half your posts are about a man on the internet you have developed a fascination with.

Derailing? Me? Don’t be so daft.

You troll you get burned, you know that by now regardless of what username you use. Your mate will know all about that too.

‘I think half your posts are about a man on the internet you have developed a fascination with.’

You bring me up on posts where I’ve not posted, you constantly keep note of every comment I make, you questioned why I wasn’t posting on a swansea city website during a month where there where zero swansea games played, and you’ve invented a fantasy about me being some username hoarding goblin which I’m still unsure what the point of it is. That’s obsession.

My only interaction with shingle is me calling him a fake account for saying that you ‘owned me’ like a toddler
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:50 - Jan 24 with 711 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:47 - Jan 24 by YouBackJastard

‘I think half your posts are about a man on the internet you have developed a fascination with.’

You bring me up on posts where I’ve not posted, you constantly keep note of every comment I make, you questioned why I wasn’t posting on a swansea city website during a month where there where zero swansea games played, and you’ve invented a fantasy about me being some username hoarding goblin which I’m still unsure what the point of it is. That’s obsession.

My only interaction with shingle is me calling him a fake account for saying that you ‘owned me’ like a toddler

I bring you up? Where?

You follow me around like a love sick puppy.

There was a troll free zone for a while, I assumed it was down to the bet you are almost certainly going to lose to me. But thought it was worth the benefit to the site, but alas you returned and continued your obsession with me.

Sounds like shingle got one thing right in his time on here then, seems it was all downhill from there.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:57 - Jan 24 with 694 viewsYouBackJastard

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:50 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

I bring you up? Where?

There was a troll free zone for a while, I assumed it was down to the bet you are almost certainly going to lose to me. But thought it was worth the benefit to the site, but alas you returned and continued your obsession with me.

Sounds like shingle got one thing right in his time on here then, seems it was all downhill from there.

“As for what I was saying to that YBJ troll, pretty much the same I say to any troll as you will know first hand, deal with it babes if it upsets you. The trick is not to troll in the first place if you don’t want people to make you look silly. But you are right, it’s not banter, I mean every single word.”

What a plonker.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:00 - Jan 24 with 692 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:57 - Jan 24 by YouBackJastard

“As for what I was saying to that YBJ troll, pretty much the same I say to any troll as you will know first hand, deal with it babes if it upsets you. The trick is not to troll in the first place if you don’t want people to make you look silly. But you are right, it’s not banter, I mean every single word.”

What a plonker.

A plonker you are indeed.

That’s not me bringing you up now is it hence the “as for what I was saying to…”.

You were mentioned by your other troll mate, I replied.

Learn to read, it seems to be a troll trait to lack the basics of forums. I’m afraid you can’t make up what you wish to read.

Cheers

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 678 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:50 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

I bring you up? Where?

Oh dear your really struggling here Fakey, you have become the forum fool and it has taken a youngster from the Jake Paul era to expose you for what you are which is an angry bitter old man who photo shops pics on a football forum anyway just how old are you if you do not mind me asking
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:13 - Jan 24 with 669 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:06 - Jan 24 by shingle

Oh dear your really struggling here Fakey, you have become the forum fool and it has taken a youngster from the Jake Paul era to expose you for what you are which is an angry bitter old man who photo shops pics on a football forum anyway just how old are you if you do not mind me asking

What’s a Jake Paul era?

You aren’t one of those children they think they are big by talking to adults on forums are you? Ones that clearly are lacking that spark in life and latch onto people they admire and suggest they are stealing photos are you? Surely you aren’t that embarrassing… are you?

If I have photoshopped (correct spelling) something and wish to expose that, then you have to show that evidence. Pointing and saying “photoshopped” is the argument of a 12 year old, which I’m starting to think you may just be, which is a little odd.

If I have stolen photos then you have to show proof I have stolen photos, show us the publication for us to match them up.

Otherwise all you have done is exposed yourself as a jealous troll. I did tell you to quit while you were behind didn’t I…

I’m starting to think your username is Sean Connery’s way of describing your relationship status…
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 14:25]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:30 - Jan 24 with 659 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:13 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

What’s a Jake Paul era?

You aren’t one of those children they think they are big by talking to adults on forums are you? Ones that clearly are lacking that spark in life and latch onto people they admire and suggest they are stealing photos are you? Surely you aren’t that embarrassing… are you?

If I have photoshopped (correct spelling) something and wish to expose that, then you have to show that evidence. Pointing and saying “photoshopped” is the argument of a 12 year old, which I’m starting to think you may just be, which is a little odd.

If I have stolen photos then you have to show proof I have stolen photos, show us the publication for us to match them up.

Otherwise all you have done is exposed yourself as a jealous troll. I did tell you to quit while you were behind didn’t I…

I’m starting to think your username is Sean Connery’s way of describing your relationship status…
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 14:25]

Another long one there Fakey, now go to bed and rest your weary eyes getting yourself so worked up and losing sleep is no good for your health the last thing I would want is for others on here to say I contributed to your demise.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:32 - Jan 24 with 657 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:30 - Jan 24 by shingle

Another long one there Fakey, now go to bed and rest your weary eyes getting yourself so worked up and losing sleep is no good for your health the last thing I would want is for others on here to say I contributed to your demise.

Apology accepted

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:47 - Jan 24 with 631 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:32 - Jan 24 by Dr_Parnassus

Apology accepted

Well I am a little worried about you isn't it 2 am in the morning with you and you are obviously having trouble getting to sleep, I do have a caring side you know and I do realise the turmoil all this is causing you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024