Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emma Raducanu 2022 23:41 - Jan 10 with 13349 viewsDr_Parnassus

Right, new year, new Raducanu thread for the believers and non believers out there.

She kicks off the season in Sydney later today against Elena Rybakina looking for a win and some nice form going into the Aussie Open. It’s a fairly comfortable Rybakina win for me.

Straight sets if I was pushed. Although always difficult to predict after the Xmas break.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:12 - Feb 3 with 679 viewstrampie

On the contrary.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:14 - Feb 3 with 671 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:12 - Feb 3 by trampie

On the contrary.

You just spent a page telling me that if you pick the winners after they win you have to say you are wrong even though you pick them after they win.

Almost as bizarre as the time you thought the ATP picked wildcards
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 9:15]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:17 - Feb 3 with 656 viewstrampie

Are you saying you always pick the winners ?, you didn't pick Nadal.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:18 - Feb 3 with 653 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:17 - Feb 3 by trampie

Are you saying you always pick the winners ?, you didn't pick Nadal.

I am saying if I was to release my picks after the tournament then I will have a 100% win rate.

Are you saying I wouldn’t?

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:37 - Feb 3 with 640 viewstrampie

Because you won't admit when you are wrong.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:45 - Feb 3 with 635 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:37 - Feb 3 by trampie

Because you won't admit when you are wrong.

When I’m wrong I absolutely do. But that rarely happens.

And if I only gave my opinion after the fact, like you do, I would never be wrong. I guarantee that, 100% record
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 9:46]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:56 - Feb 3 with 618 viewstrampie

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:45 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

When I’m wrong I absolutely do. But that rarely happens.

And if I only gave my opinion after the fact, like you do, I would never be wrong. I guarantee that, 100% record
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 9:46]

Exactly, you never admit to being wrong, you think you are rarely wrong and you would never admit to being wrong after the event, exactly.

That is you, a total lack of self awareness.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:58 - Feb 3 with 614 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 09:56 - Feb 3 by trampie

Exactly, you never admit to being wrong, you think you are rarely wrong and you would never admit to being wrong after the event, exactly.

That is you, a total lack of self awareness.

What do you mean exactly? I literally just said “when I’m wrong, I absolutely do” - I’m rarely wrong though.

And that rarely would become “never” if like you, I posted my thoughts after something has happened.

Are we getting your tips before this years French tramps? You seem to be conveniently swerving that one. Get your big boys pants on lad…

Login to get fewer ads

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 10:04 - Feb 3 with 602 viewstrampie

You never admit to being wrong, you think you are rarely wrong and you would never admit to being wrong after the event.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 10:06 - Feb 3 with 600 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 10:04 - Feb 3 by trampie

You never admit to being wrong, you think you are rarely wrong and you would never admit to being wrong after the event.

If I was not wrong after giving my views after the event then I wouldn’t pretend I was just to please you, no.

Are we getting your views before the event this time? Or you waiting until it’s over again?
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 10:07]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:02 - Feb 3 with 565 viewstrampie

Just to please me you say, thank you.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:07 - Feb 3 with 558 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 12:02 - Feb 3 by trampie

Just to please me you say, thank you.

Thank you, you say?

You’re welcome.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:20 - Feb 3 with 542 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 10:04 - Feb 3 by trampie

Funny thing about Parnassus is when he gets owned which is pretty often he just resorts to calling those who own him Trolls in fact I now believe the poor guy actually has obsession about Trolls.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:28 - Feb 3 with 534 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:20 - Feb 3 by shingle

Funny thing about Parnassus is when he gets owned which is pretty often he just resorts to calling those who own him Trolls in fact I now believe the poor guy actually has obsession about Trolls.

I get owned by people being upset that I did a fantastically accurate tournament preview?

The mind of a troll is so fascinating

Success breeds trolls, that’s why I’m used to it…
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 13:29]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:01 - Feb 3 with 512 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 13:28 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

I get owned by people being upset that I did a fantastically accurate tournament preview?

The mind of a troll is so fascinating

Success breeds trolls, that’s why I’m used to it…
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 13:29]

Are you having trouble sleeping again seeing as it is early hours with you what is bothering you mate would you like to talk it over.,do you fall asleep wake up and see Trolls sitting on the end of your bed I can help you all you have to do is reach out.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:03 - Feb 3 with 508 viewsonehunglow

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:01 - Feb 3 by shingle

Are you having trouble sleeping again seeing as it is early hours with you what is bothering you mate would you like to talk it over.,do you fall asleep wake up and see Trolls sitting on the end of your bed I can help you all you have to do is reach out.

I can think of several posters more deserving of the cant Dr P gets.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:07 - Feb 3 with 505 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:01 - Feb 3 by shingle

No I work all hours of the day/night. That’s what success brings unfortunately and allows the knowledge to bring you fantastically profitable tennis thoughts - although the success of them does tend to annoy you.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:08 - Feb 3 with 504 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:03 - Feb 3 by onehunglow

I can think of several posters more deserving of the cant Dr P gets.

If anyone gets the trolls attention more than me, then that would mean someone is constantly proven correct more than me… which seems unlikely

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:34 - Feb 3 with 491 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:08 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

If anyone gets the trolls attention more than me, then that would mean someone is constantly proven correct more than me… which seems unlikely

Go to bed you silly man staying up all night fretting like this can not be any good for your health, what is it now with you 3am in the morning now that's worrying seriously why not go and get some help, as they say it's good to talk.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:37 - Feb 3 with 480 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:34 - Feb 3 by shingle

Go to bed you silly man staying up all night fretting like this can not be any good for your health, what is it now with you 3am in the morning now that's worrying seriously why not go and get some help, as they say it's good to talk.

Work to do I’m afraid, you are stuck with me.

Although I know my mere presence absolutely destroys you.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:50 - Feb 3 with 461 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:37 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Work to do I’m afraid, you are stuck with me.

Although I know my mere presence absolutely destroys you.

Your not sleeping are you, what is bothering you come on you need to open up here, this is not Trolling I am genuinely worried about you now.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:52 - Feb 3 with 456 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:50 - Feb 3 by shingle

Your not sleeping are you, what is bothering you come on you need to open up here, this is not Trolling I am genuinely worried about you now.

I’m not sleeping no, if I was sleeping then I’d be incredibly impressed that I was able to do work, type on here and sleep at the same time.

Your observation skills are off the charts.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:00 - Feb 3 with 450 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:52 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m not sleeping no, if I was sleeping then I’d be incredibly impressed that I was able to do work, type on here and sleep at the same time.

Your observation skills are off the charts.

The question is why are you having trouble sleeping, everyone must be thinking here is a guy staying up all night, constantly explaining himself on a football forum and obsessing about Trolls , can you not see that is a bit odd to say the least
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:03 - Feb 3 with 445 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:00 - Feb 3 by shingle

The question is why are you having trouble sleeping, everyone must be thinking here is a guy staying up all night, constantly explaining himself on a football forum and obsessing about Trolls , can you not see that is a bit odd to say the least

Trouble? What makes you think I’m having trouble?

Explaining myself? Where have I explained myself? Do you mean explaining simple concepts to trolls who are furious by my success?

That’s far from trouble I assure you. I’d be far more concerned if I spent my days crying about someone being right on the internet and suggesting they every post is photoshopped or stolen in order to ease my pain… but that’s just me I guess.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:06 - Feb 3 with 443 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:03 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Trouble? What makes you think I’m having trouble?

Explaining myself? Where have I explained myself? Do you mean explaining simple concepts to trolls who are furious by my success?

That’s far from trouble I assure you. I’d be far more concerned if I spent my days crying about someone being right on the internet and suggesting they every post is photoshopped or stolen in order to ease my pain… but that’s just me I guess.

It,s ok you have just explained yourself again, now go and get some sleep before you make yourself ill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024