Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emma Raducanu 2022 23:41 - Jan 10 with 12833 viewsDr_Parnassus

Right, new year, new Raducanu thread for the believers and non believers out there.

She kicks off the season in Sydney later today against Elena Rybakina looking for a win and some nice form going into the Aussie Open. It’s a fairly comfortable Rybakina win for me.

Straight sets if I was pushed. Although always difficult to predict after the Xmas break.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:10 - Feb 3 with 507 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:06 - Feb 3 by shingle

It,s ok you have just explained yourself again, now go and get some sleep before you make yourself ill.

Where did I explain myself? I don’t even know what that means. You are asking me a question and I’m answering you.

If you didn’t want an answer then don’t ask.

Now dry those eyes before you get all puffy.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 15:11]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:16 - Feb 3 with 497 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:10 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Where did I explain myself? I don’t even know what that means. You are asking me a question and I’m answering you.

If you didn’t want an answer then don’t ask.

Now dry those eyes before you get all puffy.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 15:11]

You are getting angry now that is what sleep deprivation does to you I suppose, are you sure you do not want to talk about your problem my offer is still open for you
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 495 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:16 - Feb 3 by shingle

You are getting angry now that is what sleep deprivation does to you I suppose, are you sure you do not want to talk about your problem my offer is still open for you

Stop explaining yourself Shings, it’s ok to be annoyed at someone on the internet without having to explain why you feel so annoyed at others you admire.

Repeating this explaining really isn’t necessary.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:25 - Feb 3 with 482 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:18 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Stop explaining yourself Shings, it’s ok to be annoyed at someone on the internet without having to explain why you feel so annoyed at others you admire.

Repeating this explaining really isn’t necessary.

Oh well you have just explained something again you really should try and get some sleep I would hate to have to stay up all night it must be horrible for you mate.is that why you spend all night on here does it help take your mind off your troubles.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:28 - Feb 3 with 472 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:25 - Feb 3 by shingle

Oh well you have just explained something again you really should try and get some sleep I would hate to have to stay up all night it must be horrible for you mate.is that why you spend all night on here does it help take your mind off your troubles.

Why are you explaining that to me? Do you feel explaining yourself in this way eases your anger towards those you wish you could be? Or is it just like some kind of a release for you?

You have to remember that everyone is different and even though I’m sure your self worth is probably suffering, people cope in different ways. This is your way I guess.

Don't think bad of yourself. Trolls aren’t uncommon, you are in decent company and they are all hurting in similar ways to you.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 15:35]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:39 - Feb 3 with 466 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:28 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Why are you explaining that to me? Do you feel explaining yourself in this way eases your anger towards those you wish you could be? Or is it just like some kind of a release for you?

You have to remember that everyone is different and even though I’m sure your self worth is probably suffering, people cope in different ways. This is your way I guess.

Don't think bad of yourself. Trolls aren’t uncommon, you are in decent company and they are all hurting in similar ways to you.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 15:35]

What does done think bad of yourself mean lol and it seems your troll obsession has arisen again is that why your having trouble sleeping do you have nightmares about these nasty horrible trolls, am I getting somewhere come on you have to work with me here, together we can put you in the right direction.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:44 - Feb 3 with 460 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:39 - Feb 3 by shingle

What does done think bad of yourself mean lol and it seems your troll obsession has arisen again is that why your having trouble sleeping do you have nightmares about these nasty horrible trolls, am I getting somewhere come on you have to work with me here, together we can put you in the right direction.

I don’t know, what does it mean?

What does “your having” mean? While we are on that subject.

And why are you explaining yourself again? I asked you what it was that was troubling yourself so much to be this angry but you glossed over it. Glossing over your issues won’t make them go away it will only fester and you will find yourself getting angrier and angrier with the world, and most importantly others you feel threatened by.

I know you cry a lot and I make fun of you for it, but on a serious note sometimes for someone of your persuasion, a good cry may well help. I’m not a qualified doctor but maybe try?

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 458 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:44 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t know, what does it mean?

What does “your having” mean? While we are on that subject.

And why are you explaining yourself again? I asked you what it was that was troubling yourself so much to be this angry but you glossed over it. Glossing over your issues won’t make them go away it will only fester and you will find yourself getting angrier and angrier with the world, and most importantly others you feel threatened by.

I know you cry a lot and I make fun of you for it, but on a serious note sometimes for someone of your persuasion, a good cry may well help. I’m not a qualified doctor but maybe try?

You are getting angry again are you ok
Login to get fewer ads

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:50 - Feb 3 with 455 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:45 - Feb 3 by shingle

You are getting angry again are you ok

Wow chill out, why are you being so aggressive and furious! Relax

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:57 - Feb 3 with 451 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:50 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Wow chill out, why are you being so aggressive and furious! Relax

That is awful, you can do better than that, see I told you staying up all night and fretting would get to you.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:58 - Feb 3 with 449 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:57 - Feb 3 by shingle

That is awful, you can do better than that, see I told you staying up all night and fretting would get to you.

Why are you so angry? Calm down you are going to give yourself a heart attack at this rate. I’m getting concerned.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:00 - Feb 3 with 448 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:58 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Why are you so angry? Calm down you are going to give yourself a heart attack at this rate. I’m getting concerned.

Hmmm and who is the one staying up all night
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:03 - Feb 3 with 444 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:00 - Feb 3 by shingle

Hmmm and who is the one staying up all night

That’s the life of a successful man, I’m afraid. Don’t stress out about it, just be happy with what you have is my advice and don’t go getting angry at what you think others have.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:05 - Feb 3 with 439 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:03 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s the life of a successful man, I’m afraid. Don’t stress out about it, just be happy with what you have is my advice and don’t go getting angry at what you think others have.

Or that is the life of a worried man with issues
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:07 - Feb 3 with 438 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:05 - Feb 3 by shingle

Or that is the life of a worried man with issues

Worried about an angry kid on the internet who spends his time fantasising about photoshop and theft to ease his pain that someone is somewhere he wishes he could be… aye terrifying it is.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:12 - Feb 3 with 437 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:07 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Worried about an angry kid on the internet who spends his time fantasising about photoshop and theft to ease his pain that someone is somewhere he wishes he could be… aye terrifying it is.

No I would imagine being worried about staying up all night and not sleeping is far more of a worry than getting owned by a kid on a football forum, anyway I am not a kid I will be out of my teens in two weeks.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 436 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:12 - Feb 3 by shingle

No I would imagine being worried about staying up all night and not sleeping is far more of a worry than getting owned by a kid on a football forum, anyway I am not a kid I will be out of my teens in two weeks.

So im worried about not being able to sleep, and I’m not able to sleep because I’m worried about worrying about not being able to sleep?

I suppose it made sense in your head when you thought of it.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:18 - Feb 3 with 435 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:14 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

So im worried about not being able to sleep, and I’m not able to sleep because I’m worried about worrying about not being able to sleep?

I suppose it made sense in your head when you thought of it.

Or basically you stay up all night on a football forum getting owned, hense are unable to sleep.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 434 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:18 - Feb 3 by shingle

Or basically you stay up all night on a football forum getting owned, hense are unable to sleep.

What does “hense” mean?

Owned by a kid crying at my success? Yeah consider me gutted by that.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:23 - Feb 3 with 430 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:20 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

What does “hense” mean?

Owned by a kid crying at my success? Yeah consider me gutted by that.

I would say you have been owned big time.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 16:27]
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:32 - Feb 3 with 418 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:23 - Feb 3 by shingle

I would say you have been owned big time.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 16:27]

Of course you would, that’s what trolls do when they lose. And you lost 9 pages ago

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 17:07 - Feb 3 with 398 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:32 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course you would, that’s what trolls do when they lose. And you lost 9 pages ago

Hmmm saying that I am not the one losing sleep and having to stay up all night 4am with you now I believe you must be very tired.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 17:11 - Feb 3 with 392 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 17:07 - Feb 3 by shingle

Hmmm saying that I am not the one losing sleep and having to stay up all night 4am with you now I believe you must be very tired.

Losing sleep? If I was losing sleep that would mean I am not intending to be awake.

I’m scheduled to be awake for a few hours yet, relax.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 17:15 - Feb 3 with 388 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 17:11 - Feb 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Losing sleep? If I was losing sleep that would mean I am not intending to be awake.

I’m scheduled to be awake for a few hours yet, relax.

You are explaining things again you forgot to mention the word Troll must be the tiredness
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 17:20 - Feb 3 with 379 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 17:15 - Feb 3 by shingle

You are explaining things again you forgot to mention the word Troll must be the tiredness

Why are you explaining that to me? Relax.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024