Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emma Raducanu 2022 23:41 - Jan 10 with 12661 viewsDr_Parnassus

Right, new year, new Raducanu thread for the believers and non believers out there.

She kicks off the season in Sydney later today against Elena Rybakina looking for a win and some nice form going into the Aussie Open. It’s a fairly comfortable Rybakina win for me.

Straight sets if I was pushed. Although always difficult to predict after the Xmas break.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:33 - Jan 20 with 1459 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:29 - Jan 20 by trampie

We all know what you said Dr P, you thought that Stephens was going to beat Raducanu and you was wrong and then you thought that Raducanu would beat Kovinic and yet again you was wrong.

Yes we do all know what I said, I circled it and made sure I posted it above to neutralise the trolls that come out in force every time I get proven correct, you usually at the front of the frustrated queue.

I am always prepared Tramps, you know that, hence why I’m so careful with what words I use. I can read your lot like a book as much as I know it annoys you

I didn’t say she “would” beat either. I said she should beat Kovinic, which of course she should. And I said she was favorite against Sloane which of course she was, documented fact.

The only prediction I made was that she “wouldn’t” get past round 3 “should” she get there.

Saying she “should” beat an average player barely in the top 100 is a statement of fact, not a prediction… hence why I was sure to put ‘should’ in inverted commas when I said it. It by no means was taken as a given.

Bang on the money.

[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 14:38]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:01 - Jan 20 with 1414 viewstrampie

Everyone knows you got it wrong Dr P just like you didn't know/forgot that Raducanu got to the 4th round of Wimbledon.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:13 - Jan 20 with 1388 viewsshingle

Omg the pics of Radcanu practising put up earlier in the thread by this Dr .P header are the very same pics that are currently on the USA news hub, so this guy makes wrong predictions, takes pics off other outlets and pretends there his, he puts up wrong statistics and goes to pieces by desperately trying to explain himself in long drawn out statements, it seems he is a very insecure fantasist so maybe it is best to go easy on the poor bugger.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:25 - Jan 20 with 1366 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:13 - Jan 20 by shingle

Omg the pics of Radcanu practising put up earlier in the thread by this Dr .P header are the very same pics that are currently on the USA news hub, so this guy makes wrong predictions, takes pics off other outlets and pretends there his, he puts up wrong statistics and goes to pieces by desperately trying to explain himself in long drawn out statements, it seems he is a very insecure fantasist so maybe it is best to go easy on the poor bugger.

Who is right.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:36 - Jan 20 with 1359 viewsraynor94

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:33 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Yes we do all know what I said, I circled it and made sure I posted it above to neutralise the trolls that come out in force every time I get proven correct, you usually at the front of the frustrated queue.

I am always prepared Tramps, you know that, hence why I’m so careful with what words I use. I can read your lot like a book as much as I know it annoys you

I didn’t say she “would” beat either. I said she should beat Kovinic, which of course she should. And I said she was favorite against Sloane which of course she was, documented fact.

The only prediction I made was that she “wouldn’t” get past round 3 “should” she get there.

Saying she “should” beat an average player barely in the top 100 is a statement of fact, not a prediction… hence why I was sure to put ‘should’ in inverted commas when I said it. It by no means was taken as a given.

Bang on the money.

[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 14:38]

Fair play Doc, spot on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 16:56 - Jan 20 with 1314 viewstrampie

Indeed

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 18:26 - Jan 20 with 1264 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 14:21 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

I said if she looks sharp and is in shape then she is the better player (she is) but hasn’t played since Indian Wells so will depend on that.

She didn’t look sharp, she looked horrendous hence why I said “Raducanu slight favourite”…. I was right.

Learn to read like your other trolls are getting a lesson in currently.

I said Raducanu “should” beat Kovinic, I am right of course. She should beat her, she is a very average player who has no realistic hopes of reaching the second week of any Slam in her career ever - hence why you didn’t disagree.

I said she wouldn’t get past round 3 “should” she get there.

I was right again, you will just have to deal with it Tramps.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 14:29]

So she should have but did not because if she should not have she would have??? maybe it is time you should and i mean should go and see if you can get a little therapy because you certainly need it. just tell the Therapist you have become an attention seeking idiot on a football forum and are in desperate need of some sort of redemption.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 18:30 - Jan 20 with 1251 viewstrampie

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 18:26 - Jan 20 by shingle

So she should have but did not because if she should not have she would have??? maybe it is time you should and i mean should go and see if you can get a little therapy because you certainly need it. just tell the Therapist you have become an attention seeking idiot on a football forum and are in desperate need of some sort of redemption.

I think that is fair comment, in my view it's distressing to see Dr P behaviour, I think the poster needs professional help.

Login to get fewer ads

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:48 - Jan 20 with 1161 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 18:26 - Jan 20 by shingle

I have no idea what that means.

It’s fairly straight forward. Someone ranked in the top 20 and reigning Grand Slam champion “should” beat someone ranked 98 in the world.

That’s not to say she will of course, it’s sport… but she should, quite obviously.

You trolls can keep crying until the cows come home, I’ll still be correct and I’ll still be choosing my words very carefully.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:50 - Jan 20 with 1154 viewsbuilthjack

She's out then. No huge surprise. Blistered hand didn't help of course.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 1153 viewsDr_Parnassus

No they aren’t, stop lying.

- They are my pictures taken with my phone, nobody else was where I was so it’s impossible unless they read this site and stole them, I can only assume you are lying… and of course mine are time stamped in real time and all publications would have to be long after I took them, so you have zero wiggle room for lying my friend.

- Just like they are my correct stats that you didn’t understand and made yourself look silly by adding a challenger

- Just like you oddballs are my trolls that I own with every correct sentence

Here is the camera roll of the session, complete with time stamp. If you zoom you will also see pictures of Dylan Alcott the wheelchair supremo, Nick Kyrgios and some Starbucks cups as I was asking what size my partner wants.

This one is my favourite so far of course, sundown over Kia Arena watching Aslan Karatsev.

Can also have one of Rafa practicing if you like…

Now dry those tears.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 2:51]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:54 - Jan 20 with 1150 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:36 - Jan 20 by raynor94

Fair play Doc, spot on

Don’t say that too loud, there are various meltdowns happening at the moment.

But indeed, cheers Raynor.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 22:10 - Jan 20 with 1129 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 15:25 - Jan 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Who is right.

Yep.

It’s always the same when I’m proven right, they have an absolute breakdown. Especially on tennis threads.

It’s literally my profession and has been for the last 15 years or so. The fact they think I will be wrong is cute, silly of course… but cute none the less.

I’m enjoying the latest “stolen pictures” fantasy one is dreaming up to move it away from the fact I was obviously right again… sadly he’s wrong about that too, the joys of being a troll eh?

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 22:12 - Jan 20 with 1123 viewstrampie

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:50 - Jan 20 by builthjack

I noticed she checked out the same hand in her first round match I wonder if the problem was developing then, it looked quite bad from what I could see on the tv in her second round match, bad luck but that is the way it goes sometimes.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 22:21 - Jan 20 with 1100 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 22:12 - Jan 20 by trampie

I noticed she checked out the same hand in her first round match I wonder if the problem was developing then, it looked quite bad from what I could see on the tv in her second round match, bad luck but that is the way it goes sometimes.

Developing? It was a blister.

Rafa has about 6 on the go constantly, have you seen his hands?? You have to deal with things like that if you want to be a top player.

It’s tennis, blisters are part of life.

[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 22:25]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 00:51 - Jan 21 with 1046 viewsTreforys_Jack

Picked up a not an insignificant acca win listening to DrP
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 01:48 - Jan 21 with 1017 viewsGlossolalia

Great thread and pictures Dr P. Now she's out, please still use this thread to share your pictures etc.

Who's your current favourite for the men's and women's singles? The women's I've no real knowledge. As for the men's, can you see past Medvedev or Zverev? I'm leaning toward the former. Nadal a danger too...

And please just ignore this Shingle fella - his tedium is unreal and not worth your time pal. The people who don't understand will, in the face of exhaustive explanation, only continue to misunderstand.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 04:45 - Jan 21 with 957 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 00:51 - Jan 21 by Treforys_Jack

Picked up a not an insignificant acca win listening to DrP

Glad to hear it Tref, feel free to send any commission my way.

I use the tour as a second salary basically. Unfortunately had to do some Aussie Open promo stuff for work before the main tournament so missed the qualifiers, which is usually pretty lucrative.

But 4 and a bit days in, not too shabby.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 04:51 - Jan 21 with 953 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 01:48 - Jan 21 by Glossolalia

Great thread and pictures Dr P. Now she's out, please still use this thread to share your pictures etc.

Who's your current favourite for the men's and women's singles? The women's I've no real knowledge. As for the men's, can you see past Medvedev or Zverev? I'm leaning toward the former. Nadal a danger too...

And please just ignore this Shingle fella - his tedium is unreal and not worth your time pal. The people who don't understand will, in the face of exhaustive explanation, only continue to misunderstand.

Cheers Gloss.

I have an Australian Open thread further down the page with my outright thoughts, they are pretty much still the same.

Got ones to watch and some long shots in there. All still in the tournament and most have halved in price.

But in short, Medvedev and Barty look strong favourites. There are a few outside those that can challenge, Zverev and Karatsev being the main two on the men’s side - don’t see Nadal as a potential winner personally. Alcaraz is one to watch, a young right handed Rafa clone.

Outside of Barty then Badosa and Krejcikova would be my two picks, I also like Clara Tauson but doubt she has what it takes to go all the way just yet - Osaka also a danger.

Don’t worry the trolls just provide entertainment, they have followed me around for years. The more active they are it means the better the posts usually… 😉
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 7:04]

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 07:30 - Jan 21 with 917 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:50 - Jan 20 by builthjack

That’s always been a common problem amongst teenagers.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 18:16 - Jan 21 with 826 viewsshingle

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:53 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

No they aren’t, stop lying.

- They are my pictures taken with my phone, nobody else was where I was so it’s impossible unless they read this site and stole them, I can only assume you are lying… and of course mine are time stamped in real time and all publications would have to be long after I took them, so you have zero wiggle room for lying my friend.

- Just like they are my correct stats that you didn’t understand and made yourself look silly by adding a challenger

- Just like you oddballs are my trolls that I own with every correct sentence

Here is the camera roll of the session, complete with time stamp. If you zoom you will also see pictures of Dylan Alcott the wheelchair supremo, Nick Kyrgios and some Starbucks cups as I was asking what size my partner wants.

This one is my favourite so far of course, sundown over Kia Arena watching Aslan Karatsev.

Can also have one of Rafa practicing if you like…

Now dry those tears.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2022 2:51]

Every one of those pics are on the USA news hub, you really are stark raving bonkers and there are a few on here who actually believe you.
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:39 - Jan 21 with 778 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 18:16 - Jan 21 by shingle

Every one of those pics are on the USA news hub, you really are stark raving bonkers and there are a few on here who actually believe you.

Show me then.

Not only are you a troll but you are a liar. A very ugly trait to be so bitter.

Dry your eyes sunshine, you lost.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:54 - Jan 21 with 765 viewsGwyn737

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 22:21 - Jan 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Developing? It was a blister.

Rafa has about 6 on the go constantly, have you seen his hands?? You have to deal with things like that if you want to be a top player.

It’s tennis, blisters are part of life.

[Post edited 20 Jan 2022 22:25]

Do you know, blisters on a tennis player had never crossed my mind.

Is it really that common?
Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:58 - Jan 21 with 762 viewsDr_Parnassus

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:54 - Jan 21 by Gwyn737

Do you know, blisters on a tennis player had never crossed my mind.

Is it really that common?

Feet usually, but hands can be common depending on your grip and if there is a lot of movement in the racquet grip and the palm.

Someone like Rafa puts extreme topspin on the ball and the movement in the palm when changing grips can cause blistering.

But I would say the feet of a tennis player would be in worse shape at any one time than any other mainstream sport. Similar to back to back marathon challenge runners.

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 22:05 - Jan 21 with 754 viewsGwyn737

Emma Raducanu 2022 on 21:58 - Jan 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Feet usually, but hands can be common depending on your grip and if there is a lot of movement in the racquet grip and the palm.

Someone like Rafa puts extreme topspin on the ball and the movement in the palm when changing grips can cause blistering.

But I would say the feet of a tennis player would be in worse shape at any one time than any other mainstream sport. Similar to back to back marathon challenge runners.

I assumed either there’d be a tech solution or players would have hands like tradesman!

Everyday is a learning day.

It’s nowhere near comparable but I played golf last weekend after a paper cut. I whinged for 18 holes 🤣
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024