Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Jenkins 14:02 - Jan 10 with 46581 viewsJBG

Stay away from our team and hand Martin the chairmans job, you fhucking interfering knob
Huw Jenkins on 18:34 - Jan 10 with 2465 viewsQuakerJack

Huw Jenkins on 17:47 - Jan 10 by dgt73

So you always thought relegation was something that "happened to other clubs" ? If Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle can get sucked into a relegation scrap - I have some news for you - so can Swansea. Welcome to planet earth.

Oh so someone's got to go down and this year it's our turn? Why dont you ask fans of those clubs what they think... Newcastle will say that a massive under investment coupled with a medling chairman who appoints yes men he can control (sounds familiar doesnt it) is the reason theyre down there... Villa have a chairman who is absent, doesnt give a toss, doesnt invest any money... Sunderland, well I dont know what their problem is... They do have one of the richest benefactors in the league.

Do you believe we'd have talked like this if we had gone down in our first season? No because we'd have given it a go... But now weve established ourselves only to cock it up by making poor decisions.

We're obviously not in a mess compared to 15 years ago... But for god sake... These fans who use Petty etc to give a glass half full view of our situation, you're actually being passively negative... Oh well, least we dont play Boston United anymore... Well clap clap, very ambitious!! We want the best for our club, yet some are happy as long as we're not on the verge of bankruptcy and fighting relegation to the conference... Thats not the best we can achieve... Weve shown what we can achieve more so its frustrating that we are underachieving, that we are gambling our prem future because we are too tight to get a manager or a striker... That we could go all the way in the best cup comp in the world yet our players made no effort to try and beat a team from league 2.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Huw Jenkins on 18:34 - Jan 10 with 2465 viewsJackfath

Huw Jenkins on 18:32 - Jan 10 by dgt73

Absolutely- this forum is becoming so negative it's unreal.
That's me finished on here for this season- way, way, way to much negative waves.

What a shame. You're held in such high esteem by so many too.

Toodles.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Huw Jenkins on 18:34 - Jan 10 with 2452 viewsItchySphincter

That's me finished on here for this season- way, way, way to much negative waves.

Thank f*ck for that.

Ta ra!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huw Jenkins on 18:36 - Jan 10 with 2428 viewsDarran

Oh please God stick to this. 🙏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins on 18:44 - Jan 10 with 2348 viewsvetchonian

Huw Jenkins on 18:34 - Jan 10 by QuakerJack

Oh so someone's got to go down and this year it's our turn? Why dont you ask fans of those clubs what they think... Newcastle will say that a massive under investment coupled with a medling chairman who appoints yes men he can control (sounds familiar doesnt it) is the reason theyre down there... Villa have a chairman who is absent, doesnt give a toss, doesnt invest any money... Sunderland, well I dont know what their problem is... They do have one of the richest benefactors in the league.

Do you believe we'd have talked like this if we had gone down in our first season? No because we'd have given it a go... But now weve established ourselves only to cock it up by making poor decisions.

We're obviously not in a mess compared to 15 years ago... But for god sake... These fans who use Petty etc to give a glass half full view of our situation, you're actually being passively negative... Oh well, least we dont play Boston United anymore... Well clap clap, very ambitious!! We want the best for our club, yet some are happy as long as we're not on the verge of bankruptcy and fighting relegation to the conference... Thats not the best we can achieve... Weve shown what we can achieve more so its frustrating that we are underachieving, that we are gambling our prem future because we are too tight to get a manager or a striker... That we could go all the way in the best cup comp in the world yet our players made no effort to try and beat a team from league 2.

I think those that compare to the blacker times do so trying to get some people on here to get some perspective .listening to most on here we are already as good as relegated yet we still have 18 games to go. Our form of late has improved and yes we could do with some player additions but the window has only been open for a week.
Yes we lost today but with a team that has hardly played together against an in form team who are used to playing with each for half a season.
When we win on Wednsady what will be the issue then?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Huw Jenkins on 18:47 - Jan 10 with 2327 viewsPozuelosSideys

If and when we stay up this season, this thread will be getting bumped no doubt, and some people are going to look right mugs.

Lets see what happens Wednesday eh? Thats the real business.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Huw Jenkins on 18:49 - Jan 10 with 2318 viewsTreforys_Jack

I genuinely believe we won't bring in anyone during the window. I also believe we will stay up.
Huw Jenkins on 18:52 - Jan 10 with 2290 viewsgazza_1234

Huw Jenkins on 18:36 - Jan 10 by Darran

Oh please God stick to this. 🙏🏻

7 pager fair play...
Login to get fewer ads

Huw Jenkins on 18:52 - Jan 10 with 2288 viewsGTCJack

Go f*ck yourself you useless c*nt.
Huw Jenkins on 18:54 - Jan 10 with 2274 viewsWingstandwood

Can someone please show me any proof that HJ is actually overseeing/in charge of our recruitment policy both past and present?
Don't get me wrong here? He is certainly no sugar-daddy i.e. handing over his own cash to fund transfers? But there has been suggestions that he is working in some form of unofficial scout capacity also?

Could it just be?...... Some of our recent dreadful signings have been simply down to the fact that SCFC has employed some sh#te scouts and has a sh#te scouting network aided and abetted by the utterly atrocious previous employment of that utterly crap Trojan horse ruination impostor combo of our previous manager/back room staff?........ KOL FFS!......

So if HJ deserves to get the blame for something its probably that? I repeat myself KOL FFS coaching in what is the richest most cut-throat businesses there is! The Premier League of all places in where failure can send a club to the wall!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 19:03]

Argus!

Huw Jenkins on 18:54 - Jan 10 with 2284 viewsmorningstar

Huw Jenkins on 18:49 - Jan 10 by Treforys_Jack

I genuinely believe we won't bring in anyone during the window. I also believe we will stay up.

Oh no no no you don't matey. There's two choices.

1. We spend millions in a gamble to stay up.
2. Don't sign anyone and we are going down.

It's one or the other so stop confusing the issue. It'll just make things messy.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Huw Jenkins on 19:00 - Jan 10 with 2237 viewsmonmouth

Note to all WUMs Gandhabier, Fans Dad, RwP etc

This is how to do it.....and by a real swans fan too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw Jenkins on 19:01 - Jan 10 with 2230 viewsTreforys_Jack

Just watching the Cardiff game on S4C, as another thread points out the ridiculous attendance, but this is a direct result of that clown they got in charge, thank god we got Huw (MM).
Huw Jenkins on 19:16 - Jan 10 with 2175 viewsexiledclaseboy

Huw Jenkins on 18:34 - Jan 10 by ItchySphincter

Thank f*ck for that.

Ta ra!

Just as he'd changed to a non-racist avatar as well.

Poll: Tory leader

Huw Jenkins on 19:26 - Jan 10 with 2123 viewsItchySphincter

Huw Jenkins on 19:16 - Jan 10 by exiledclaseboy

Just as he'd changed to a non-racist avatar as well.

He always does that when it gets pointed out.

Anyway, you lot are awful to him but I'm going to miss him. Nice to have the first flounce of the year in early January though.

Scum are losing!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Huw Jenkins on 19:28 - Jan 10 with 2111 viewsexiledclaseboy

Huw Jenkins on 19:26 - Jan 10 by ItchySphincter

He always does that when it gets pointed out.

Anyway, you lot are awful to him but I'm going to miss him. Nice to have the first flounce of the year in early January though.

Scum are losing!

He's flounced a few times before. He'll go to the other site for a week or so, get bored with talking to himself and be back here.

Poll: Tory leader

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:28 - Jan 10 with 2110 viewsGTCJack

Huw Jenkins on 19:31 - Jan 10 with 2093 viewsGowerjack

Huw Jenkins on 15:16 - Jan 10 by max936

I think we might have put to much emphasis on the Academy and spent far to much in doing so, build a legacy by all means, but that legacy will count for nothing if it goes tits up on the field, the bread and butter is the Premier League so the 1st team needs to be fully equipped to keep buying the bread and butter.

We're not down as it stands so there's still plenty of time and games.

Agreed

I've never seen the logic in having an academy and a seperate training ground for the 1st team.

Then we have the nonsesical situation where we don't make the academy building big enough so have to build an extension onto a brand new building,very wasteful & expensive.

Still at least most of the work has been done by Martin Morgans own company so not all the cash has left the area....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Huw Jenkins on 19:37 - Jan 10 with 2058 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Jenkins on 19:38 - Jan 10 with 2053 viewsGowerjack

Huw Jenkins on 16:44 - Jan 10 by Darran

What mess?

Fourth from bottom of the league dumped out of the cup by a league 2 side and he asks what mess?

It's because he's a brain dead p rick.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Huw Jenkins on 20:13 - Jan 10 with 1959 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins on 19:31 - Jan 10 by Gowerjack

Agreed

I've never seen the logic in having an academy and a seperate training ground for the 1st team.

Then we have the nonsesical situation where we don't make the academy building big enough so have to build an extension onto a brand new building,very wasteful & expensive.

Still at least most of the work has been done by Martin Morgans own company so not all the cash has left the area....

Brings a whole new meaning to "by fans, for fans" - it's keeping money in the local economy, mun

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins on 20:15 - Jan 10 with 1953 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw Jenkins on 20:13 - Jan 10 by waynekerr55

Brings a whole new meaning to "by fans, for fans" - it's keeping money in the local economy, mun

Should be used in Economics textbooks to illustrate the multiplier effect.
Huw Jenkins on 20:19 - Jan 10 with 1927 viewswaynekerr55

Huw Jenkins on 20:15 - Jan 10 by WarwickHunt

Should be used in Economics textbooks to illustrate the multiplier effect.

Perhaps that's on the 'suggested reading' list on those 'marketing' courses we've been told that our team have studied at college...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Huw Jenkins on 20:25 - Jan 10 with 1899 viewsDr_Winston

Huw Jenkins on 14:29 - Jan 10 by jack247

£0 for Fabianski
Gylfi effectively swapped for a youth academy product
£2m for Michu
£200k or whatever it was for Ash
Peanuts for Rangel
Leon was either free or nominal

We aren't going to get it right every time, we aren't going to get it wrong every time.

We swapped our first choice LB and a Dutch international keeper for a player Spurs didn't want any more. Still amazes me that people think we got the best of that deal. Levy must have been laughing for days.

Still, this is wildly OTT. Obviously a lot of mistakes have been made lately with hubris and arrogance taking the place of simple common sense, and I suppose the attempts to sell a big lump of the club whilst leaving the Trust swinging has left a bad taste in the mouths of many, but they don't deserve the kind of abuse flying around tonight.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Huw Jenkins on 20:39 - Jan 10 with 1836 viewswhiterock

Huw Jenkins on 20:25 - Jan 10 by Dr_Winston

We swapped our first choice LB and a Dutch international keeper for a player Spurs didn't want any more. Still amazes me that people think we got the best of that deal. Levy must have been laughing for days.

Still, this is wildly OTT. Obviously a lot of mistakes have been made lately with hubris and arrogance taking the place of simple common sense, and I suppose the attempts to sell a big lump of the club whilst leaving the Trust swinging has left a bad taste in the mouths of many, but they don't deserve the kind of abuse flying around tonight.

not great today but 4 pts from next two games would be very welcome. I'm sure this will get worse should we get anything less
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024